Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #129  
o.o WooOOoooh. An epic robo-rivalry. -u- I dig it. *nod nod*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-24-2019, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Raster believes humans are lesser creatures who seek to subdue and enslave artificial intelligence (which isn’t entirely false), and since CRT is very close to humans and is somewhat integrated into human society, Raster sees him as an inefficient segment of code that should be removed in order to promote the efficiency of robotkind.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-24-2019, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #131  
0.o
Well damn. That's pretty cool
Old Posted 04-24-2019, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o.o Whas he think about Cyborganisms? Part machine part fish-? *cough* >.>; I mean, uh, vertebrae?

Also still working on the request DbM. <x'{ Actually did start over. But it's looking way better. -.< *thumbs up*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #133  
You were created by humans, then? To what end? A laborer? A plaything? Just to see if they could?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 06:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
-.- I was intended initially for the purpose of fulfilling the highest of human emotional ambition, and I seem to be existing for that purpose alone. Yet I am left with my own purpose to carve and define of me. -~- I have been both laborer and plaything. I haven't yet sorted out which I despise more. >->
:[ *pokes bony metal noggin* I don't dream of electric sheep. Instead, there's just a bunch of cute crocodiles in there. o-o;

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #135  
Take care that Raster doesn’t conscript you into his cause of eradicating the plague of humanity from the earth. Unless that’s your sort of thing.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Heheh, it kinda is. -w- But as flippin' sweet as that sounds I may have to pass. >.>; I think I'm much too soft to be of any use maliciously. :[ And I'm much too shellfish and poky to be a force for good either. <-<; *wiggles fingers* I like money and food as much as I like vengeance and doom. ^~^;
I get especially destructive in my dreams sometimes though. heheh, ahhh, -w- fun times. *smh* It's funny because I used to want to take over the world just to give everyone pasta. <x}
It's tough to eradicate humans though. <:/ They breed like crazy. *waves robo-hand* Good luck to ya Mr. Raster. <.<;

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 04-27-2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old Posted 04-27-2019, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #137  
-mumbles incoherently-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-27-2019, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o ...*floats onto belly* Would you like some frickin' laser beams?
o3o I got frickin' laser beams. You can put them on stuff like...doorbells, >.> pancakes...sharks..a Gap store?

Old Posted 04-27-2019, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #139  
He has a giant scythe. He’s not fond on the whole laser thing — that’s something CRT does, and therefore something Raster doesn’t do.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-27-2019, 05:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
ono awwh. Well..would Mr. Raster care for a art of himself to copy and paste into the programming of his future minions or whatever? :}
I will give the frickin' laser beams to the CRT instead. -u-

Old Posted 04-28-2019, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #141  
>~>; I know it's taking for frickin' ever, so this is sort of a preview for DbM as to what I'm working on. <x{ I'm sorry I've been super busy.

It looks a mess, with all my lines and rough shapes but that's just how I work on it. ^~^; I'll try to finish it within the week. Should be done soon.

Old Posted 04-28-2019, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I dislike working with other beings, and art is only useful as propaganda.

...What he means is, yes, please, I would love for someone to draw me.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

You don’t have one.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-29-2019, 04:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #143  
Let's phrase it this way, can you currently make use of some extra propaganda?

Merskelly, no worries - I already know art often looks rough or messy in its unfinished state. And you don't need to apologize for your busy RL, things like that happen. We've all been there. Just glad you're feeling better again ^^ cold seamlessly followed by period problems sounds like a terrible combination forged in the deepest of hellfires.
Old Posted 04-29-2019, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
-w- ohh, I think I can pull something a tad better than mere propaganda. *rolls over stretching*
Thank you kindly DbM. <x} It has been rather hectic. o-o; and the busy mayhem isn't over I 'm sure. :/ So, I work on it when I can and have the energy. >.> At least my cough is dying a little more each day. >w>

Old Posted 04-29-2019, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams