Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
fair enough XD though i cannot imagine a place like that without thinking of prohibition-era dust-covered plains and people in gingham and white jean hahahaha
That's... pretty close, actually. o.o
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh jeez ;______; really? -weeps softly in a corner-
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #35  
I need to watch more of that show, just to understand what's going on. ^^; (it's an interesting show but isn't as good as others in my opinion).

Old Posted 11-29-2015, 09:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQMBTWayAlE

But seriously, Tenth Kingdom. You can watch it on hulu >3> They broke it up into episodes because it is 10 hours long. But it's 10 hours of wonderful goodness.

Old Posted 11-29-2015, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #37  
I remember watching some of Tenth Kingdom. Seemed interesting, although I lost track of it.
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
*finishes watching the new Once Upon A Time*

Okay so again their hinting at the underworld for what it seems like the 5th or 6th time. I looked online and found out that have been casting for a Hercules, Hades, and Meg.

So Hercules next season is a sure thing.

The show has did a great job avoiding Gods all this time, but where can they go after this? What tops Gods and their magic?

I think the only other major Disney villains besides Hades that I can think of is Scar from Lion King and the Shadowman from Princess and the Frog. Unless they do go the Kingdom Hearts route and bring out Xehanort. Who else could there be? Yzma? The one guy from Mulan.

There's definitely some good villains left to try out but I think the show is reaching it's end.

Old Posted 11-29-2015, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #39  
Warning Spoilers Ahead!

This show is barely still managing to hold my attention because at this point it's almost nothing but redundancy.

Although there was a certain beauty to Hook's death/sacrifice and the acting was phenomenal, it was a carbon copy of a scene in the 90's show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and OUAT has over exhausted killing off characters just to bring them back an episode or two later.
I'm not a fan of the concept of bringing characters back from the dead to begin with (unless it's done extremely well but that rarely happens) so when it's done more than once that's just a big NO from me.

The whole Rumple taking back the Dark One powers/betraying Belle after he just got her trust AGAIN thing royally pissed me off. Why the fuck does she keep returning to him?! I'm so done with them.

Don't even get me started on the whole Zelena/Robin Hood baby thing. Robin Hood is an idiot to give a shit about her or that baby after what Zelena did to him to conceive on top of being a useless character. I'm into to his relationship with Regina but all he's done this season so far is stand there and exist! I'd like to see him grow some balls.

It's the whole underworld thing they're still holding onto me by a thread with. I've read on Facebook that they've cast Hades, one of my all time favorite Disney villains.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-07-2016, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Well almost everyone who doesn't have magic is useless now. All they really can do is just talk things out with people or fight non-magical people.

Old Posted 02-15-2016, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
That's true, all of the magicless characters are being sidelined this season which is just sloppy in my opinion.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-17-2016, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
They need to implement a class tree, like warriors like Charming, Snow, and so on are skilled in taking out thieves/assassin types, assassin types are skilled in taking out magic users, and magic users are skilled at taking out warriors.

Something that makes sense because magic in this universe is too powerful. Some balance needs to be struck. Rumple is the only character that is balanced but that is mostly because he is still part evil. He has ultimate power, but he prefers to make deals, has his own agenda, and tends to clash with both sides time to time.

I doubt any of this will be done even by next season. But at least they brought back Red Riding Hood and they have some girl power trio going on.

Old Posted 02-22-2016, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Well, this show has redeemed itself for me.

I loathed the idea of this final season but it might just be my favorite.
The characters are just so well utilized and developed and I'm so enjoying the darker, more realist edge to the stories.
I'm actually disappointed that this is the final season.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote