Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #1633  
You are the entire reason the protagonist is going on a quest. They will save you, even if you end up being the final boss possessed by something or possessing something. The player strives the entire game to meet you again.
Find the ones that haven't given up. They are the future.

Life is a very special book. You read it with your heart. The first chapter may be confusing, but it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.
Life is also a strange road. You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

Old Posted 04-12-2018, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
You foresee the future, and the protagonists come to you for aid when they are lost.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 04-22-2018, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1635  
You are the sub-villain who is completely unrelated to the villain, just wants to get to the treasure before the heroes in every dungeon. This results in a fight that can be relatively tricky, as there is always some gimmick. Each time you show up, you are more and more beat up and bloodied.
Old Posted 04-29-2018, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
You are the mysterious entity who resurrects the player each time they die. However, as you also guard tiny floofbuns, whenever the player decides to attack one, they forfeit their right to a free resurrection and will have to go on a quest for you first before you restore them to their original form.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 05-02-2018, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1637  
Veshora is the weird NPC that settles in your party's base operations as part of an appearance pack DLC. She offers witty advice and suggestions and storage space (where does everything go? No one knows...) but by far, her most important role is letting players give their party members makeovers.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-03-2018, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
bonus after story villain or non-villain. no1 rly knows. he's mysterious as they come. a kuudere with a logical personality.
always breaking 4th walls and likes to make ppl gamble a lot judgments based on card games
fight him if u want to access a photo gallery of all the HQ pngs u collected during your game runs (and maybe sth more...like backstories, behind the scenes, 4th wall gameplay mode, etc.)

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-23-2018, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1639  
That glitch character who’s kind of an easter egg, hidden in a room only accessible via messing around with .ini files. Calls you a cheater when you try to talk to them. Model is made of bits and pieces of every boss in the game.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
The one interdimensional, time travel character that ties into a future or past series, is there for lore purposes and gives the main protagonist mysterious hints and messages and maybe even a cheat code or two.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1641  
So like... M'aiq the Liar?

The shopkeeper-with-wanderlust who supplies your party during the first area of the game, and then joins your party once you move onto the next area.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-28-2019, 04:31 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
You're a Hunter trainer in World of Warcraft!
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 06-01-2019, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1643  
You know, I've never actually played WoW, which is odd, considering I've played practically every big-name MMORPG out there.

Hrm... The once-a-year event NPC and her drider friend who hangs out in the town square for two weeks during the Halloween season; you can get event currency from most in-game activities and trade them to her for various goodies and buffs.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-01-2019, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D Ohhhhhh! I see it yeahh, *has played WoW* But with like, a Dragonhawk.
But also...

the one-time enemy in a RPG that turns out to just be the quest character who later is visted again and gives the player something useful in exchange for a rare item they really want a lot of. x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-03-2019, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1645  
A quest giving NPC who shows up in the strangest locations, with no reason given as to how she got there before the main character(s). May or may not know all sorts of random trivia about the location that incidentally is helpful for a puzzle nearby

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 07-09-2019, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
An observer in shadows that changes peoples knowledge level about you when you are cought by their sight?
Old Posted 07-09-2019, 07:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #1647  
Fallen angel with ambiguous morals that leave you questioning whether they can really be trusted

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 07-09-2019, 08:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
A spider boss with minions that are unexpectedly evil duckies instead of spiders. x}

Old Posted 07-09-2019, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote