Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #17  
The dreams I remember vividly are usually unhappy ones - rarely strange or silly. I have stressful nightmares about work, like anyone else I suppose, though a funny one sticks out: My boss picked up a co-worker and broke his spine over his knee for being an hour late without calling, and I could hear my other boss going "Aw man! Not again!" That one made me wake up laughing.

Years ago I had a recurring dream where Goku would appear and say he would "Teach me to fly on Friday." I dreamed of it every night for a week, and was actually excited thinking I was about to subconsciously unlock some psychic/superhuman mystery of the universe. But, Friday rolled around and the bastard didn't show up.

More than a decade later I'm still salty about it.
Old Posted 02-12-2017, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I didn't sleep last night..I wasn't tired enough.

The time I slept before last night, whatever time in the day that was, I had a dream about science class--which surprised me since I haven't gotten a real classroom-setting dream from real life in a long time.
We were doing an experiment where we all had to partner with one person and blow up a balloon then test something with it. Everyone quickly partnered up together so I went to the only person who wasn't with a partner. For some reason though, we didn't have a balloon to blow up. The entirety of the dream was spent wandering around the rather large science classroom looking for a balloon. At some point we found a bag made of rice paper and tried to blow that up--and it failed. When I realized, in my dream, that we were trying to blow a balloon out of rice paper, I laughed in real life and woke myself right up (at least, I recall staring at my blanket and thinking about how absurd it was that I laughed myself awake).

Old Posted 02-12-2017, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #19  
In my dream, I was the first to play a Mario fighting game called Mario 2+1. I have no idea why it was named that, but it was pretty fun. My main was Waluigi, he had good reach.

My dreams are kinda dumb.

@Alistair Fawkes, your dreams made me laugh. Funny dreams are always a good way to start the day, I feel.
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
All I remember of my last dream is waking up and seeing some guys in like...the back of a truck only all the way up at my bedroom window (which is on the third floor of the apartment complex). And for some reason the window was on the wall that normally is the connecting wall between my neighbor's place and mine. And I freaked because I thought they were peeping, but then they grabbed something and started pulling and figured they were changing the windows only it was actually causing damage...
And then it cut to me in my livingroom and the guys had finished the windows and were inside like asking me questions sort of like a maintenance review...or checking to make sure nothing else needed done.
And there was some large pipe in my living room, but there was a large gap or missing section near the top of it.
And at one point 3 cats were wandering around and playing, and I started to panic because the maintenance guys might tell my landlords I had gotten a third cat and I couldn't think of a good excuse why it was there or anyone to take it.
Old Posted 02-16-2017, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #21  
mhh i have kinda special dreams every night
i often dream about love or complete surreal things
or creepy zombie shit
Old Posted 02-16-2017, 05:00 AM Reply With Quote  
-
I have had a lot of weird dreams recently. Well, more like nightmares.

I dreamed I had gotten pregnant and my parents were trying to push me into an arranged marriage.

I haven't lived with my parents in years...
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 02-17-2017, 06:21 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #23  
I dreamed that every night, I would be wandering on the streets and happening upon late-night shops that were open but without cashiers--without cashiers, but I could buy things from them. Nothing in these shops exceeded 2 dollars. I think the last price tag I saw before waking up was 1.89 for a puppet, but I'm not sure--a shop full of miniature puppets was the last I saw. Before it had been candies or tiny cute toys or something. I literally just kept walking and entering shops at night in my dream o_o

Old Posted 02-17-2017, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I dreamt that I went to this sort of large party/school reunion type thing. Only I didn't actually recognize anyone there. And then I saw Nicholas Brendan (Played Xander in Buffy) there and internally I was basically screaming, but I somehow managed to remain calm and I basically walked right up and hugged him and was all "Hey, how's it going? It's been so long!" And even though he clearly didn't know me, he went along with it and we were having fun just talking. And then my sister walked in and all I could think was 'oh great, she'll ruin everything and steal the only person here who will talk to me' but she basically pulled the same move I had and when she went to hug him, he sidestepped away and was all "eww. Nice try, but no."
And I just grinned because at least in my dreams I can beat her.
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #25  
i always dream about my exams recently and this really annoys me =/
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Had a pretty horrifying (for me at least) dream a few nights ago. I woke up on the verge of tears.

So, in my dream, I was at work and we were gonna have a busy day because we somehow had like 4 rentals one right after the other so I'm already kind of stressed...and then the people for the first rental arrive and it's my brother amd his wife...and they're apparently having a dinner or something.
So cut scene, and turns out I get roped into helping serve at the dinner...and so I take a couple of steak orders, one of which was from a bitchy woman who wanted her stake medium rare and "only the steak, nothing else" (I think the steak came with a pasta or something), and take them down to the makeshift kitchen that was set up in the basement...
And I watch as a kitten walks over and lays down on the hot griddle. And my brain doesn't process what's happening for a few minutes when the kitten rolls onto it's back. The kitten is cooking itself. THEY'RE EATING FUCKING KITTENS.
At this point, they plate up the kitten and I have a breakdown just bawling about how I can't serve this and so someone else takes it up. Somewhere in this panic, I looked down the hallway and there was a geoup of people just standing there watching and like talking to each other...I think they were my coworkers, but don't know exactly what they were doing. Anyway, I calm down and go back upstairs with them. But when they get it upstairs it has morphed into an actual steak.
So the kitten/steak gets placed in front of the woman and she takes a bite and then just pushes the plate away and is all "This is disgusting I can't eat this." So the guy takes it away and I very tensely ask if she wants anything else and then, when she replies that no, she's done, I walk away as quickly as possible because I'm about to lose it again because that kitten died for nothing. Like, my fists are clenched and my eyes are stinging with tears, but I need to get out of the room.
And then I woke up.
Old Posted 03-22-2017, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
I have actually had a couple of strange dreams. The first one being where my coworkers and I had to save teenagers from a cult in a castle. The one I had last night was a musical, where they did a musical number about prostitutes. I was riding in the back of a car. The landscape was filled with string lights and eventually I was about to fall asleep when the car reached a bridge to cross a river. The driver, instead of going on the bridge, drove into the water.
Old Posted 03-22-2017, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Not me, but my husband woke up to tell me about his "adult" nightmare this morning.
Apparently our roommates with the 2 kids moved out (they are in one room) And then instantly both HIS grandmother and MY mother moved into the room together, and spent the NEXT 25 YEARS DICTATING OUR LIVES SEPARATELY.
It was terrible. When gma would have a problem with mom, she would go off on serg to go off on mom and vice versa, and there was constant fighting and problems, and even issues with the fridge space D:

When he woke me he told me he woke up in a cold sweat almost ready to scream XD
Needless to say we plan on avoiding that at all costs.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-22-2017, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #29  
I had a dream last night where mom and i went shopping and I pulled out our Foodstamp Card, and the cashier was all "you can't use that and cash at the same time. its not allowed" i spent the rest of the dream asking her what? and saying we've always did both.. thats all i remember =w=

weird dream

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-22-2017, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
-
I had multiple bad dreams all night night long about trying to survive various zombie apocalypse scenarios. I was not amused when I woke up.
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #31  
I had a dream where I was in space, and the ship was making people from different states battle or something, and the one state cheated (Oklahoma) and so everyone from that state was force to leave the ship (ITS A SPACE SHIP BTW) and as the left the ship they looked like the digitally evaporate.. o3o kids and babies were included in this 'purge' then then!

We start floating around the ship, and all of a sudden we're landing in a junk yard full of cars and the ship taps one of the semi's and it opens some sort of portal and this thing comes out and attacks.. i beat it by luring it to an electric poll and had it use its chainsaw attack on the wire o3o

Then kuromi woke me up screaming for food at 4am and i was all "NOT TIME TO FKING EAT D:<" and went back to sleep

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-31-2017, 09:02 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bizarre, dream, funny, school, weird