Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fluffy, smooshy an oh so nommy!
Default   #17  
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
I was in Ernya I believe when I saw someone mention the site in a convo they were having with another person who was already a member here. So I pm'd one of the people from the conversation and asked about the site and a link to it.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee?
I have been here since 3/28/2009. Wow time has went by fast, I have a 2 year anniversary coming up soon. <3

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Actually I am active on Gaiaonline and Ernya. I do visit other sites but those I am trying to quit using.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
I am usually in Trisphee at night or in the mornings. Those are my free time ares after my kids are off to school or in bed asleep. If I get on during the evenings it's due to lack of anything I have to do.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
As of late my activity is fairly consistent. If I am logged in more due to a event I have a tendency to leave the browser open an not do anything like I will do now.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
The events here are unique and a lot of fun. I am usually a lurker but do like to interact with others when I get the chance an Events make that possible here.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
I love it! You cannot find a better layering system in any other site, well that is my opinion anyway. xD

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
The environment is a friendly one but as with any site it can get the feeling that certain people stick together an do not mingle outside their groups. Even with such it's still easy to find somewhere to post and have a bit of fun.

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
Tris has more options and is a lot more member oriented than many other sites about. The site seems to care for it's members and the staff does a nice job of making sure everyone gets noticed an answered in a timely manner. Most other sites are based on what benefits them where as the members are happy there or not. So far I don't see Trisphee being this way.

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
Only one huh? Hmm...I want to say the layering system but actually I love that the staff from Admin to moderators take time to interact with the users of this site on a regular basis. I find that a important factor in any successful site an so far this site has just that.
[LEFT]I Quit!
[/B][/CENTER][/U][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Hortator and Nerevarine
Um... when you guys were first going into closed Beta I joined but felt I wasn't being helpful so kinda fell out of activity in the beta site. I had meant to at least check your front page every not and them but, I soon got distracted by other things.
For two month in early closed beta then since day one of open beta I think.
Gaia, Ernya, Kofk
►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
Evenings into night into early morning. Usually my mom is online during the day and I have always been nocturnal. xD
►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
I tend to log on at least twice a day for a couple hours when possible. During events however I am rather glued to the site for up to 10 hours at a time xD
So far so good. The first one I wans't super active during. because of personal reasons so I can't judge it, but the Taskal war was awesome even with all the glitches early on.
It's good but there are some minor issues, like I can't layer my elf ears exactly how I'd like, it would require multiple layers for one hair item to be able to layer it how I'd like and I dunno how feasible that is. I run into similar issues with other items but the elf ears with hairs issue is most noticeable to me as it keeps me from using the elf ears cuz it bugs me...
I like it but there are cliques as there are on any site, so far they aren't massive and full of douchbaggery but divisions are there if you care to look for them
►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
Well the layering thing is one. Probably the biggest one at that. Full sized avatars will always be preferred to little chunky ones... Trisphee so far doesn't have a "daily chance" item, which is different from three of the sites I have been on (Ernya, Solia, and Gaia), I dunno if it is good different or bad different but it is different. xD They way you guys do your color pallet is wonderful and better than most sites I have been to.
Reasonably prices donation items probably. My low income status coupled with my ravenous desire to collect items makes it so the cheaper a donation item is the happier I am, so long as the item is still a quality item. I am happy paying 5 dollars for something with awesome (and multiple) poses but I've seen other sites charge up to 50 USD for an item with limited poses. While I can see the need for items costing a fair bit the item has to be WORTH the money spent n it ya know? Trisphee handles that very well so far.
Damies Mule
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
I killed the muffin man. OMNOMNOM
Default   #19  
My questions for you are as follows:

A friend told me about it a long time ago, right at the beginning of closed beta. She told me that it seemes promising, do I decided to check it out and I have been active ever since.
On May 22nd it will have been two years since I joined Trisphee.
Yes. I am mainly active on Roliana, but on occasion I will go on Gaiaonline.
Nights and weekends, they are the times when more people seem to be online and I also usually have free time then.
I am not particularly more active when there are new releases, but neither am I consistent with my activity. When I am more active on Roliana, I am less active on Trisphee and the reverse.
I really like them so far. The Taskal war had a couple of glitches, but other than that it was great. The events are very creative and downright amazing for such a new website.
I LOVE it! Why would you not love unlimited layering?
They are pretty nice. Sometimes I think it can feel a bit exclusive to the newer members when the older members are talking about way back when we were in closed beta.
It's unique events. Most avatar sites have events that go along with holidays such as Valentine's Day and Halloween. If you follow the Trisphee storyline at all, you know that it is based on completely different planets, so we have completely different annual events.
Boob pudding The people. ^_^

Thank you for your input.
Love,
Lucid

Dem is Lucid's Waffle. <3
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Thank you very much for your cooperation. My research has ended, but feel free to continue to discuss my questions for community discussion's sake if you wish.

Love,
Lucid.

(Sorry I didn't say so earlier; I figured the thread was deadish)

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 03-27-2011, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #21  
Where did you hear about Trisphee?
My roommate basically lives here and I was effectively dragged online

How long have you been on Trisphee?
Several months now. I'm too lazy to look up the exact date but I've been on for awhile

Are you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Nope.

When do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
I check in mornings, nights, midday, any day of the week

Are you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
nowadays I'm more active when there are new features

How do you feel about Trisphee events?
I love them! I think they're a blast.

How do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?

Tis convenient. Now that I layer my items more I appreciate the feature a lot more

How do you feel about Trisphee's community?
Honestly, I feel like there's a lot of grudge holding and drama. There are a ton of very friendly people here but there are a handful that aren't.

If you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
Fenris. I love our admin. She works very, very hard and isn't unreachable. I've never met staff that tries to get along with everyone on the site and be another member when there's no business to take care of.
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
From Taiki's website taikiwebcomic.com
First week of open beta.
xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Nope.
xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
Probably mornings when i can, because evenings for me is when all the americans are asleep.
xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
Fairly consistent.
xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
I love them! I think theyre quite unique and engaging for the users.
xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
I love playing around with the layering :D
xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
I like most if not all of the members and staff, most of all i love the fact that theres very little drama and most people are quite mature.
xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
N/A
xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
One thing?!?! Um probably the how the staff members are very interactive with us users.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #23  
► Where did you hear about Trisphee?
From Taiki on her webcomic page.

► How long have you been on Trisphee?
Since September 22nd, so that makes 6 months.

► Are you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Not currently.

► When do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
Late night almost every night. That's when I have the fewest distractions.

► Are you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
Mostly consistent, but it may go up a small amount in such cases.

► How do you feel about Trisphee events?
Absolutely love them. Other than the obvious problems with the server during the war, I have never had any complaints.

► How do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
Love it, love it, love it. There is no limit to the number of items, or how you can layer them. It's very user-friendly.

► How do you feel about Trisphee's community?
I like how it is still fairly small and you see many of the same people around and can get to know them easier.

► If you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
Trisphee is not overly-commercialized and has no ads around the web. Also, the staff here act like any other users.

► If you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
How it is still somewhat unheard of, and you can make friends easily.

Whoops, just read that research has closed. I'll just post this anyway so that people out there can read it ^^;
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
I feel so famous after reading these. B3

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
I feel so famous after reading these. B3

Pffft. You were so eager in wanting us CBOXERS to join trisphee.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Where did you hear about Trisphee?

My Friend Nikko who "forced" me into being on this site because it was the only way you could talk to him when we're far away and without the use of phones.

How long have you been on Trisphee?

Since Mid September a week after Nan Desu Kan 2010 (so about 6 months)

Are you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?

Nope, my Gaia account still says that I'm 63% complete since last year

When do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?

I used it whenever I have the time and entertainment to go onto the site.

Are you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?

I'm active whether or not there's a event going on or not.

How do you feel about Trisphee events?

I really like them, I hope there's going to be more of them :)

How do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?

It's nice but when you wear the Ursei or the fitasu hood the hair spikes out of it and it feels like its irritating.

How do you feel about Trisphee's community?

I like the atmosphere of older people being on the site rather than Gaia that I couldn't relate to them when they are 13-17 years old and the fact that Gaia is so overwhelming by the number of avis. Here it's a "everyone knows everyone".

If you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?

The same answer as the previous question.

If you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee

The details in the colors such as the shading, sequence, shine, etc.

I hope this helps out :)

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #27  
Filling this out for the heck of it :'D

If I remember right I was on another site and wondering where Alexander Linden had disappeared off to, as he had closed his shop and stuff, so I post stalked him and saw he had moved onto another site. I was looking for a new place to go to escape some drama, and I like going on new just-starting sites, so I PM'd him (I think? or emailed) and asked about the site. He said I had to email Fen to get a link to join the beta, so I did, and the rest is history!
7-30-2009, since closed beta, but I wasn't as active then as I wanted to be. I was much more active after open beta.
I'm a member of lots of sites, but mostly active on Gaia (buying art & RPing only), Solia (occasional - I have a farm :B), Ernya - rarely, probably until my friend Ichiru returns, if he does and I check out Chloria like once every couple of weeks.
Nights, since that's when I'm up working and I slack off on the internet during my job :D
Fairly consistent, though I have occasions where I only post a couple times a day, but I check in every week at least
Unique!! I love that the site has its own mythology and centers its event calendar around a whole different world. And the event items are actually wearable at all times instead of centered around a holiday, very excellent.
Best thing ever. EVER.
IT IS OSM. Friendly people and usually you can jump into any conversation and you'll be included.
Unique layering system, unique events, unique concept all around. Also this is one of the most LGBTQ-friendly sites I've ever seen.
The world it's created and the community.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Just wanted to post it along anyhow! I hope you don't mind. D:

► Where did you hear about Trisphee?
Some people on Ernya were talking about it, saying it was new and stuff. So, I googled it and found it. And then I decided to join!
► How long have you been on Trisphee?
Well, I joined on 09-27-2010. Do the math?!
► Are you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Mostly Ernya and occasionally Gaia.
► When do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
Truly random, I go online a lot and check it when I remember to. There is no right answer for this. XD
► Are you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
It's fairly consistent I believe, though when there's an event, I do try to participate. I would say I am more active but, mostly because I feel a bit forced to participate and that this event is only once and I might as well while the chance to get free items is there.
► How do you feel about Trisphee events?
Fairly content with them, nothing much else to say.
► How do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
I absolutely adore it and believe it is one of Trisphee's best features.
► How do you feel about Trisphee's community?
Whilst not perfect, one of the best I've been in in a while. There will always be a few loose strings or downright rudeness, but I'm usually a witness. Personally, everyone to me has been rather courteous and generous. Although I am not one for 'clique's and a divided set of friends, so I stay in my thread, talk to people who visit and say Hi to a few people I know once in a while.
► If you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
The community, honestly. And the layering system, it brings a lot of possibilities.
► If you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
The layering system. xD

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #29  
I was bored and having the urge to join another avatar site after 3-4 years of quitting avatar sites... I was still unemployed back then so I decided to search the internet one day for a new avatar site, if not new, still under construction so I could help out and settle on that site... Then, I came across Trisphee when I searched for sites under construction, i forgot the site where I came across the link... Then, I emailed Fen-Fen to become one of the closed beta testers... She asked me a few questions then permitted me to become a closed beta tester and the rest is history... HAHA!

Since closed beta, I joined July 28, 2010...

Nope, loyal to trisphee as ever... LOL! I already anchored my ship here...

Nights on weekdays and the whole day and night during weekends if I'm at home... RL work is keeping me away from trisphee so I get on whenever I can...

my activity is fairly consistent... i'm always online when I work would permit me, with or without new features/items or even events...

I enjoy all of them so far... Especially that it has storylines and quite interactive...

Absolutely genius! First time I tried this kind of thing... but really enjoyable... avatars rarely look the same with anyone else's...

The community here is accommodating ever since I started... even the staff... this is the reason i keep going online... the people i always talk to here, that is...

the community, firstly in my opinion... and the layering system sets them way apart from others... just my opinion...

the people around here... as you can see, i don't change the way my avatar looks so i'm mostly after the conversation and people around here...

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 03-30-2011, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
A friend from another avatar site told me about trisphee, so I decided to come and have a try here. Never looked back.

My first account started on September 22nd 2010. So seven months give or take.

Nope. I don't have time.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often?
I'm on all the time basically, I'm a housewife type person, that has insomnia.

I'm consistent.

I like them, the are different to any other avatar site I have been on. =3

So much teal... It's actually a refreshing sight to tell the truth.

All in all it feel like a community that cares, it doesn't seem like everyone is out for themselves. The fact it feels like you can approch the staff without fear of having your head biten off is a refreshing change also.

Just the over all feel. The staff are polite and work effectivly, with a professional mannerism. The members, try and help new people feel welcome, offering to answer questions or to befriend so they don't feel so alone on the site.

How crazy everyone seems to be... You never know what to expect next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 03-30-2011, 09:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  
I happen to hear about this awesome site from Wicked when I was still on Gaia. I deiced I would give it a shot. I ended up telling many other people about it.
►xHow long have you been on Trisphee? 09-06-2010
►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? I think I am kinda active on Gaia. . . .not really I go back and visit but I stay here more then anything else.
►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why? I use Tris all day and Night all week long. Cause everyone I made friends with are on here and I like talking with people.
►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent? Yes, yes it is.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events? I enjoy them and can't wait till more of them come out.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system? I love it the only real site I know that does it.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community? The community is friendly and kind. That is what I happen to enjoy about the site. People are willing to talk with you and be a friend then to snub you off. I also happen to like the idea of the mods willing to sit and talk with you and have fun. This is another reason why I happen to like this site even more.
~Layering Style
~Events
~The idea of DI the way it is handled
~Being able to chat with Mods and get to know people.
The People who make this site so awesome.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-30-2011, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
From Taikimon at Gaiaonline. She told us about how excited she was to be hired as a graphic designer, so I tailed her here. :D[/CODE]
Since August of 2009, though I'm pretty sure I signed up (at least request to be a close Beta Tester) during which Trisphee's domain is still Trisphe.
Used to be active on Gaia. But I found this place much more friendly and humorous.
I check Trisphee everytime I get online. I lurk quite more than I post because I keep convincing myself "Don't post if you only intend to spout random things."
Still the same as ever. Didn't really check email for updates. XD
Rocks! The plots are all funny and very well thought! I love how much efforts writers put into the stories.
THE BEST!!! IT'S A GOD'S SEND FEATURE!!!
I found everyone I talked to friendly. Though I don't dare say about certain realistic and serious forums posters. *sweat*
1) Hold a weekly Staff-Users chat to see what users think of Trisphee. I found this much more effective than doing polls or ask general questions. By having direct conversation, it helps explore more on users' ideas and contribution to enhance the site.
Staffs! I love reading their posts. Never once can I stop myself from laughing. :D
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 04-01-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote