Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #33  
Holy macaroni XD several years ago that song used to be our local supermarket's ad jingle. Trippin' through the rabbit hole right down memory lane.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:29 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Okay that is so freaky….
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:31 PM  
Writer
Default   #35  
I live in a very avantgarde place. *serious nod*
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:36 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
@Ian

On a first date would you wear boxers or briefs?
Ian:
-Blushes bright red- Ummm... I usually always wear briefs, so I'd probably go with those. Boxers bunch up with the kinds of clothing I usually wear, and I'd rather avoid public humiliation... But, ummm... -Rubs the back of his neck- Yeah, briefs, probably. Not that... you'd be seeing them on the FIRST date. I like to think I have more class than that.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:51 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
@Ian: Is it too soon to bring up marriage and children on the first date? I mean in terms of long-term plans and goals being the topic of conversation.
Ian:
Marriage and kids? On the first date? Yeah, definitely too soon. I'd want to be like... invested in someone completely before talking about bouncing baby brats, and tying knots of any kind. -Scratches arm nervously- But it might come up, in which case I would have to say that I'm... incapable of producing any. For reasons. Involving my father.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:53 PM  
More More More Magic
This is @everyone (I don't discriminate ;) )

What is your ideal first date? (had to be asked eventually)
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 06:52 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post

Ian:
Well... Dinner and a movie would be an ideal start. We should talk about things that matter to us, plans for the future, that sort of thing.... Maybe there would be some talk about where to go on the next date - then we hold hands a bit, say our goodbyes, and make concrete plans for the next date.

Shane:
Hmmm... ideal, huh? ... A moonlight stroll on a beach, with the cool water lapping at our feet. The picnic we put together would be lovingly packed into a quaint little basket, and - of course - include wine to drink, and flowers for a beautiful 'table' setting... Dinner on the beach would be slow and pleasant, and there would definitely be strawberries involved, so that we could feed each other, and chocolate - because it's the food of Love. We would feel each other out in conversation underneath the stars, and retire to a private hotel room overlooking the sea, and explore each other with hands, lips, tongues, and... other parts. By the end of the date, we should know each other inside and out, mind and body.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 10:23 PM  
Rebooting....
Oh lovely, still fording the First Date category! All right then, for @everyone, would you consider yourself a dog person, a cat person, or an alternative pet friend, and would you be interested in a date activity that was pet-friendly, for instance, taking dogs to the dog park?
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 10:44 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Oh lovely, still fording the First Date category! All right then, for @everyone, would you consider yourself a dog person, a cat person, or an alternative pet friend, and would you be interested in a date activity that was pet-friendly, for instance, taking dogs to the dog park?
Ian:
Gods. Pets. Well shoot. I've never been allowed to have pets in my younger life, and I guess I just felt like I didn't need them when I got older, but... I'd have to say I'm a dog-person if anything. I mean, I like snakes? But feeding one is a nightmare. Cats don't do anything for me, and other types of pets don't appeal, so... yeah. Dogs. I guess I'd be okay with doing something pet-related. So long as there are no rats on me. I can't stand rats.

Shane:
Pets, pets, pets! Oh goodness, I love the little furry fuzzballs to death! I'm a cat-person, but I'm also fond of dogs, and I LOVE the tiny furry ones like chinchillas and bunnies and ratties, and mousies... Oh, and I DO SO LOVE birds, too. Such beautiful creatures. As to a pet-related date, though... Absolutely! I'd love to be surrounded by furry cuteness, that would be a dream for me!
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 11:49 PM  
More More More Magic
Oo la la. Getting to know each other. Okay then @everyone, what do you think best way to truly get to know someone is?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-14-2017, 12:05 AM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #43  
...not to be too nit-picky, but I noticed a bit of a discrepancy... >.>
Quote:
"...and he loves cats... It's... Ian!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowfox Ari View Post
Ian:
Gods. Pets. Well shoot. I've never been allowed to have pets in my younger life, and I guess I just felt like I didn't need them when I got older, but... I'd have to say I'm a dog-person if anything. I mean, I like snakes? But feeding one is a nightmare. Cats don't do anything for me, and other types of pets don't appeal, so... yeah. Dogs. I guess I'd be okay with doing something pet-related. So long as there are no rats on me. I can't stand rats.
Sorry...just..uh...I'll stop now.

@Shane: For a first date, would you rather participate in an activity indoors (dinner and/or a movie for example) or outdoors (such as a picnic and/or taking a walk)?
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:04 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:

Piper:
A picnic, bird watching, and a good nerf gun fight.

Serena:
Oh, well, I guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise that I love to do dancing on my first dates! There's so much you can tell about a person from the way they dance. The only trouble is that I'm not too great at clubs, where it gets all crowded and hot... I'd rather we go somewhere a bit quieter, where my tail won't get stepped on!

-

Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:16 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #45  
[Writer's note: Don't assume Ian is always telling the truth!]
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:20 AM  
Truthwatcher
Ah...will keep that in mind...>.>
Sorry again.
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:22 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post

Piper:
Birds. Reptiles are cool, too. Neither of them are much for walks.

Serena:
I've got a pet squid! Her name's Ribbons, because of her tentacles and all. I love dancing with her, she's such a sweetie. You should see how she wiggles all her little— Ah, but uhm, I don't usually have dates that can hold their breath for a good dance with us both...

-

Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:23 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Oo la la. Getting to know each other. Okay then @everyone, what do you think best way to truly get to know someone is?

Piper:
Talking, I'd think.

Serena:
I never really thought about it? If you can find things you both enjoy doing together, I think just doing them and having fun is the best way. Whatever those things might be. Everyone's more relaxed and open when they're having a good time!

-

Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:36 AM