Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #769  
Kind of hard to shout underwater.
Old Posted 03-20-2020, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
hmm... good point

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 03-20-2020, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #771  
:] Oh you can shout underwater,
and it'll carry, no problem, as sound travels x5 faster underwater.
:/ You might not understand what's being shouted though as it gets all garbled though, true.
But if you shout deep enough,
<B{ you might not like what shouts back...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-20-2020, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Showerthought...maybe all the bubbles that exist underwater are just shouts waiting to be heard.
Old Posted 03-20-2020, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #773  
On that note:
are fart bubbles are butt shouts..?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-20-2020, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Also sorta random...:/ Kinda wondering if I am goth.
<:/ or just a frickin' geek.
<x/ I don't know if I really fit into any group or subculture at all.
<:c Am I a movie buff? No.
A weeb or otaku? No.
A gamer? No. Maybe? <x[
A comic nerd? No. <:[

Mbpth...I give up. >n> If only there was a subculture that likes eating pasta, laughing at things in slow-mo, being an idiot on pvp matches, and 90's hit songs...

Old Posted 03-24-2020, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #775  
make your own subculture! :D

cause this is always gonna be a challenge for me too- i either don't fit all the requirements for one subculture or i have interests that span others too.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-26-2020, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Yeaah. >:] *nodnod*
I'll make a subculture just for me, which will involve lots of metal music, animated movies, plushies, video games, breakfast cereals, pirate flags, short horror stories, owl collecting, memes, raspberry iced tea, and cookin' pasta. >:}

:/ I don't seem to fit the bill for board games though, as those require more than one person to play. ;U; And looks sad when you're playing a game with yourself alone.

Old Posted 03-27-2020, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #777  
That's why I always play board games with Derpy.
So I look less pathetic.
That's less pathetic...right? Right?!?!
>.>
<.<
Old Posted 03-27-2020, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
That reminds me of my childhood, my parents kept to themselves and no siblings, so I played board games on my own. But since it was pre-internet, the great invention of MS-DOS board games came around and you could compete with a computer! Hmm, now things might be starting to make sense...
Old Posted 03-27-2020, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #779  
@ Kaderin: It's more cute than pathetic. ;u; <3

It used to be sad like that when I was a kid, in school, with all these board games around to play with +4 players. ;-; Things like Hi-Ho-Cheerio, Jenga, Boggle, Battleship, UNO and Mastermind...I used to get those out of the cubby shelves during free-time, while all the other kids literally did anything else. ;n; So I would just sit at the table talking to myself like I was two people playing one game. I guess the teachers felt so bad, one would always come over and sit with me and offer to be a second player.

:D That usually made my day. But as teachers were the only ones who wanted to play with me, I got gud at alot of those games, and ended up sweeping the adult teachers. <x'} I'm not sure if some of them let me win, or I was truly that good.
>u> Maybe at Mastermind. I feel safe in assuming I was pretty good at that...still am. :/ Though it also goes by the name Codebreaker.

As for a computer opponent I used to be good at Solitaire..but not Spider Solitare...and also just whatever games my dad got on the windows store in the early 2000's. ;u; Chuzzle, Mahjong Master, Luxor 3,...I miss those... ;-;

Old Posted 03-27-2020, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
...maybe tomorrow Derpy and I will play the Crazy Cat Lady board game. XD

Ooh...I love Mastermind! I was pretty good at it!
Old Posted 03-27-2020, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #781  
:D Yeah, this thing!

^-^ If I could, I'd go to the Target to buy it but I'm scared of large gatherings of people in one area more than I used to already be. <8]
<x} I'll just try sticking with the games we have here in the house for now..

:o Is anyone else finding themselves super bored btw? Or are you finding some means to always keep yourself entertained and productive? :/

Old Posted 03-28-2020, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I'm not super bored yet, but I still have 3 downloaded videos to watch. And have a lot of crafts I should finish.

But I am mildly irritated because my label maker arrived yesterday, but I forgot it didn't come with batteries and I didn't realize I didn't have any so now I'm debating if I want to go get some at the store so I can use it this weekend to re-do my nail polish swatches and reorganize my polishes or just wait and get some when I'm on my way to work on Monday because janitorial is considered "essential" and Joann is also an "essential" business, so I will actually work both jobs that day.

And also a little frustrated because I ended up stuck working late last night so I wasn't able to stop by target (or maybe even hobby lobby) to pick up a new coffee pot because my old one broke and I need coffee if I'm gonna end up stuck at home very much.
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #783  
<:/ That sounds like a lot to do, and a bit stressful yo.
I hope you have some music to pass the time a little easier.

Honestly, I would have a little too much fun with a label maker, <x'] I'd start labelling flippin' everything I could. As for coffee, I haven't had any caffeine for a while, since I don't need to keep awake or anything, but I tend to get tired in the afternoon now and wanna nap, <x] So I may or may not have a cup of tea later on.

Old Posted 03-28-2020, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I've got music. And Disney movies on vhs. And a lot of movies and tv shows on dvd.
Once my downloaded videos run out, I'll probably resume my Friends marathon and play some board games with Derpy, though I don't have many.

If I can find the marbles, we may play Chinese checkers!

Ah, tbh coffee has pretty much no/very little effect on me. Which can be nice. It's almost more of a comfort item for me. And also....must have coffee for Derpy or else... >.>
Lol
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*picks nose*, first hangout ever, meh?, merskelly metalien, that weird pond