Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #33  
Solomon grinned, chuckling lightly, "I am insanely confident of my abilities..I've had over 550 years to practice my jail-breaking techniques." He removed his hands from his pockets and crossed them over his chest, raising a brow as Randy declared his thoughts. "No, I'm a magician...I'm very good at what I do.." He fought back a bit of laughter, "Yes..I'm a vampire..congratulations..do you want a prize?" His tone was heavily laced with sarcasm.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Mmm that's good. If you weren't I would have to kick you out of my house." Randy chuckled softly. "Wow... A magician... Impressive." He rolled his eyes playfully. He chuckled, "Well if your giving out prizes, let me see your cute little ass." He smirked. He leaned over and grabbed his gun, and quickly put it back in the holster.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Solomon was frozen solid. He was hardly expecting that. With a slight shudder, he turned slightly to angle his backside away from Randy, "I don't think you've earned that privilege yet." He sighed deeply, "How about..instead..I show you a neat little trick." Suddenly a dark grin came upon his face, his eyes had a slight glow to them. He knew exactly what he was going to do. Before Randy could answer, he would feel a slight pressure on his head as Solomon forced himself into the man's mind. He quickly wormed around his memories, hauling out anything that had to do with Solomon and the case he was involved in. He also replaced the issue regarding the laptop with an intense fight with a masked burglar as he went to steal it and escaped. He was a bit ashamed to do this, he was rather surprised to find himself liking this man..a tad. He had an interesting sense of humor.

To make his story more believable, a few things in the house fell from their place and breaking. He went over to the laptop, closed the lid and picked it up as he looked back to Randy with a slight frown, "Too bad you won't remember that neat little trick..it's quite impressive." He shook his head, knocking the man out before disappearing.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Aww, so mean." Randy chuckled. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by a large pressure in his brain. He grabbed his head, it hurt, there was not doubt about that. His head turned to the side, he was dazed and confused. "Whaaa?" He managed to squeak out before he fell to the side unconscious.

*** A few hours later:

Randy rolled over on the couch, which caused him to fall off of it. He groaned and held his head, "What the fuck?" He mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. He could hear Alexa barking and whining at the patio door. He slowly got up off of the floor, taking assessment of the damage from the robbery.

"Damn it..." Randy groaned as he slowly walked to the patio door. He opened it, "What you damn dog?" He was really irritated right now. He had a major headache and he was nearly robbed.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Solomon sighed deeply as he appeared at his apartment. He wouldn't have long until someone from the office would react to the fact that a man that 'doesn't exist' is residing in their complex. With a slight shake of his head, he gathered up his things into the three suitcases, two of them containing clothes. He was not worried about his cars, as they were registered with his address in London having been shipped over when he moved here. He decided though, rather than go back to London, he'll book a room in a hotel for a few weeks. He needed to keep an eye on Randall for awhile, just to make sure his manipulation took hold. He didn't expect any problems, unless the man happened to see Solomon on accident.

He lightly touched each suitcase, teleporting them to the trunk of his Porsche. Once all three were gone, he let out a slight yawn. He hadn't used this much power in a long time. He would need to feed after the sun had set...and this time he'd be careful. He wouldn't let Alicia distract him. With a sigh, he headed downstairs twirling the keys to the black Porsche around his finger. He quickly got into the vehicle after he made his other two appear back in London, and drove off.

He pulled into the lot of the closest hotel, heading inside to the front desk and checking in. Now, he wasn't in a fancy five star hotel, which was perfectly acceptable to him. He only required three stars to be comfortable. Why spend the extra money for services he'd never use? He hauled his bags up to his room on the third floor after paying with a card registered under his England identity. He quickly set his bags into the tiny open closet then flopped on the bed, closing his eyes. What a day...
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord

A few days past by and Randy was surprised that he was almost fired, but he explained to the Chief that his house was broken into and that the robber must have wiped out someones file. It was a Saturday and he was sitting in a small cafe drinking a cup of coffee while looking for a new laptop. The damn burglar stole his last one. He was glad to find that he had his pictures backed up on a USB drive, but just his pictures. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he looked over the prices, they had gotten cheaper but a little more expensive then his last one.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Solomon let you a heavy sigh running his hand through his hair as he stepped into the cafe. He hardly noticed the detective as he walked by, focused on getting some coffee. He went up to the counter, smiling slightly as the girl greeted him, "Mornin'..20 oz black coffee please... He handed her the exact change and waited for her to fetch his coffee. Once he had it, he moved away, sitting a few tables away from Randall, his eyes closed. He rested his hand on the cup of coffee lightly, resting his head on his other. He was planning on leaving for London in a few days now...America was irritating him.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy looked up when he heard the door open, his eyebrow raised when he saw the black hared male walk in. He looked familiar, maybe he had seen him on the street or something. He shook his head and went back to his adds. But something was off about that man.

Suddenly a brown hared girl known as Alicia appeared sitting in front of Solomon. She made sure to block herself from the humans, "So your going back to London." She crossed her arms. "Without saying goodbye?" She shook her head. "Your an ass Solomon."
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Solomon didn't open his eyes as Alicia appeared and began to scold him. "And you just made this deduction Alicia? I had told you something came up...and now, I have to leave." He opened his ice blue eyes, watching her with a bit of amusement, "I suggest you unblock yourself and insert the memory of you walking in, or I'll be known as the local loon who talks to himself." He sighed a bit, sitting up in his chair and taking a sip of coffee with a slight purr. "And you know I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you~ You're the only American I like so far...after 570 odd years.." He chuckled lightly rolling his eyes, "Is that all you came..." He trailed off as his gaze came upon a brown haired man. "Dammit.." He quickly shifted so Alicia would end up blocking him from Randall's view, "I cannot let that man see me too closely...we were recently involved in an...incident regarding out..lifestyle." He quickly sent her the incident from a few nights ago, rather than waste time explaining it verbally.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia sighed, "Well something came up for me as well." She leaned back in her chair. She giggled, "Oh come on Soly, some people would think its cute your talking to yourself." She waved her hand and inserted a memory of her walking in and then unblocking herself. "Ah yes Mr. I'm old is sitting right in front of me." She smiled. She looked at the male then back to Solomon who was now right next to her. She slapped Solomon's shoulder, "Idiot!" She hissed. "He liked you, and then you had to go and wipe his memory?" She held back slapping him again. "Plus I can tell that he wouldn't of said anything."She shook her head.

Randy sighed as he looked at his empty cup of coffee. He laid his add down and stood, walking over to the counter to get another cup. "Hey hun, one more." He placed the cup on the counter as he reached for his wallet. He pulled out a five dollar bill and laid it on the counter. "Here you go detective." The girl smiled. "Thank you, and keep the change." He grabbed the cup and turned to head back to his table. He froze and dropped his cup when he saw the back of the black hared males head. It looked so familiar. "O-..oh..." He turned to the girl. "I'm so sorry." He sighed and shook his head.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Solomon hissed, "Don't call me 'Soly'..my name is Solomon..well actually..Solomon Gregory doesn't exist and Mr. Kalika died a couple hundred years ago..crap..what was my name in London?" He was silent while he pondered, "I honestly don't remember my name.." He chuckled lightly, then looked up as Randy dropped his cup with a slight curse. He angled his head so his hair would cover most of his face, but tried to keep inconspicuous as he looked to Alicia, addressing her again, "It was not my decision to make..I don't want Jaclynn tailing my ass..." He shook his head a bit with a sigh, "I don't care if he 'liked me'...he's a human Alicia, and nothing ever works out when you get them involved...and I'm not that old...fledgling.." He grinned, somewhat darkly.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia shook her head, "You really need to write these things down Solomon." She chuckled. "Can't help you, you never told me." She shrugged. She glanced back when she heard the cup drop, "Well that's interesting." She nodded then looked back at Solomon. "Ya Jaclynn is a bitch." She sighed. "Solomon, you need to take a risk sometimes. I can tell your lonely." She crossed her legs. "That's why I tried to set you up with Holden." She nodded. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say you old fart." She chuckled.

Randy sighed and went back to his table and grabbed his adds, "Your just going crazy Randy." He mumbled to himself. "To much work... Ya that's it..." He shook his head. "He's not the one who broke into my house..." He leaned on the table. "But you have seen him before." He groaned and turned to head out of the cafe. But stopped dead in his tracks, he turned and headed to the black hared male. He leaned on the table, "How do I know you?" He looked at the black hared male.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Solomon rolled his eyes, "I usually don't forget...I usually go by Solomon, but this time I changed it...I don't know why really." He reached over to smack her, but decided against it, "I am not lonely Alicia..I am a solitary creature...which is precisely why I removed myself from my Coven..." He sighed shaking his head. He cursed in Romanian as Randall came over growling in tones too low for him to hear as he slammed his hands on the table.. His eye twitched slightly as he refused to look up at t he man, "We have not...Don't you even think about it Alicia..I want nothing to do with him."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Maybe for a change of pace." Alicia shrugged. "Stop lying Solomon, you are lonely." She nodded. She looked up to Randy and raised and eyebrow, "He's cute Solomon." She smiled a bit. "Well hello there Mr. Rude pants." She giggled. She gently wiggled into his brain and started to meddle with the males brain, wanting to undo what Solomon did a few nights ago. She may of been a fledgling, but she still had a lot of power.

Randy glared at the black hared male, "That's bull, you were at my house..." He trailed off as things started to become clear in his head. "Your name is Solomon... Y-..your a va-..." He trailed off as he fell to the floor clutching his head. He had a large amount of pin in his head.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Solomon quickly blocked the humans in the cafe from noticing what was going on at table five. He looked to Alicia, shoving her back with a powerful blast of telekinesis as Randy collapsed to his knees, "Yyyoouuuu! He was so furious with her, yet he could not hurt her more than pushing her into the wall. He looked to Randy, putting his hand on the human's forehead, quickly working to push the memories back into the block.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Before Alicia could react she found herself slamming into the wall. She stood and cracked her fractured back as it healed. "Damn it Solomon!" She yelled and went back into the humans head to counteract what Solomon was doing.

Randy cried out in pain as he felt two presences in his brain. It was extremely painful. He wanted it to stop, he didn't know what was real anymore.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote