Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #17  
Solomon hissed slightly back at the dog as she barked at him. He was thankful that he was still blocking himself from Randy as he came outside to check on the dog. He rolled his eyes with a scoff, Dog almost blew my cover... He let out a sigh, jumping down from the roof. Halfway in his fall, he disappeared, reappearing inside the house where he sensed Randy spending his time tonight. He looked over to the screen while Randy was busy trying to settle his dog. He'd have to be quick, else the dog would smell him and start after him in here. He cursed softly as he saw the two pictures being compared in a facial recognition program.

Running his hand through his hair with frustration, he did a quick tight circle as he paced the room. He obviously couldn't do anything to the computer right now; Randy would notice. He would have to stick around until the man fell asleep and work on his memories. He's have to erase this moment of time and hack into the police network and remove his identity from the system..again. He had done this many times since the police set up the network. This also meant he'd have to keep hidden for awhile..maybe bum at the Vindore Manore with Kitra, see if she needed help and alert her to the current case Randy was working on. He'd also have to make sure that all the vampires around Connecticut would be extra cautious; including himself.

He bent over the laptop, quickly and quietly navigating the keys and touchpad to get into the police mainframe. He found anything related to himself, including the current paper file that Randy had, and deleted them. While those removed, he took the hard copies and teleported them to his apartment; which he'd visit after he took care of Randy.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alexa wiggled from Randy's arms and ran inside. "Damn it!" He ran after the dog. "Alexa!" He ran into the living room, his eyes went to the laptop and it was deleting files. He didn't notice the Alexa stopped, so he tripped over her and ran into something in front of his laptop. He fell backwards and landed on his butt, "What the...?" He looked in front of him and didn't see anything. His laptop made a noise and he cursed under his breath. He moved and pulled the laptop closer to him and started typing quickly. He left out a sigh of relief when he stopped it before to much information was deleted.

Alexa started to bark loudly again. Randy groaned, "There is nothing there." He pulled out his gun and quickly turned off the safety and shot. There was a very thick tree in front of his house so the bullet wouldn't go far. He looked at the window and didn't see a bullet hole, but he saw a small amount of blood trickling from the air. "Oh..... fuck....."
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Solomon jumped a bit as the dog came running in, right as he almost got the keyboard locked. He growled at the dog pushing her back with his telekinesis. He didn't want the dog tackling him. It was bad enough that Randy stopped the laptop's operation and before he could take his focus off the dog, he found himself being crashed into by the man and shortly after, shot and none the less in the neck. He took in a breath with a wince, allowing himself to be seen by Randy and the dog while the blood trickled down his arm. Now, he was irritated.

He narrowed his red eyes. Before he would fix Randall's memories, he'd make the man understand that he did not appreciate being shot. He had to admit, the man had a good aim, even for a blind shot. He let out an irritated growl as the wound on his neck healed up. He pulled a handkerchief from his vest pocket, whipping the blood from his neck, even though his shirt was stained and ruined anyway. He replaced the little piece of cloth into his vest pocket, glaring down at Randy while he locked the dog's feet in place with some telekinesis, "I really did not appreciate that.."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy's eyes widened when he saw the black hared male started to appear. His mouth dropped when he saw the wound heal, he was at a loss for words. Then he realized that the males eyes were red. He scoffed and stood up, "Excuse me? Who is the one who broke into my house?" He put his gun back into its holder. "And how...?" He leaned forward a bit. "Your the guy from the convenience store." He mused aloud. "How did you do that?" He pointed to the males neck, where the bullet hole was a few moments ago.

Alexa yelped when she couldn't move, she whimpered for help.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Solomon pinched the bridge of his nose as the dog whined, shooting her a glare with a growl before addressing Randy, who was still on the floor. The man would suddenly feel a pressure in his head while Solomon forced himself into his mind, "I think you owe me a few answers first." He pointed to the laptop, a few keys clicking as he typed on them with telekinesis; bringing up the page with the 1914 article. "How did you come across this? This article was never printed and released." His eye twitched a bit as the dog persisted her incant whining.

He wrapped a bit of telekinesis around her, lifting her up and sending her out of the room and outside, shutting the door before releasing her. He let out a sigh, relieved at the new found quiet. He looked back to Randy, "There's only one copy of that article and it is currently in my possession...so..how..did..you..get it..?" He stepped forward, looking down at him with dark red eyes.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy crossed his arms in annoyance on how none of his questions were answered. "I..." He started but got cut off by his dog. He rubbed his temples, relishing in the quiet. He looked up at the slightly taller male, "I found it on... the... internet..." He wasn't scared by this person. In fact he was intrigued by him. "I was working on a case and I stumbled across it in one of my searches." He shook his head. "Now that I gave you your answers, give me mine." His emerald green eyes narrowed up at the male.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Solomon growled again, closing his eyes in annoyance, "The internet...I hate the internet.." And he had every right. With the internet, it was so hard to keep things under wraps these days. If a vampire was careless, a video would end up on Youtube for a few hours before it could get taken care of, and by then, the damage was done. His eyes opened, returning to their traditional icy blue color. Faster than what Randall's eyes could see, he swiped the gun from the man, not really looking forward to the possibility of being shot again. He examined the weapon, "I wasn't finished with my questions Randall, so I suggest you don't take that tone with me. His eyes flashed red as he glanced up to the man again before throwing the gun aside.

"What case are you working on? You mentioned it at the store..tell me all of the information you know...and I'll know if you're hiding something.." Suddenly, an invisible force would tighten around the human's skull, forcing him down to his knees. He stepped off to the side, going back to the detective's computer while he went back to erasing the information he needed. He also hacked the site where the article was posted, gathering the location of it's owner and committing it to memory. He'd pay that person a visit next.
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 08-20-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Your in my house Solomon." Randy glared back at the man. He didn't really care that his gun was taken from him, he wasn't gonna do anything to try and get away. He grunted as he was forced to his knees, his eyes went to the computer as the male started the erasing again. "N-..no don't... Your gonna get me fired!" He yelled. He winced when he tried to stand, "Stop! I like my job!" He tried to move but he felt a painful pinch on his brain every time he did.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Solomon sighed, glancing back, "I could care less about your job.. After a few minutes, the computer was silent and the fans slowed down as they were no longer needed to keep the CPU cooled while it worked. With a slight 'hhmm', he quickly navigated through a few menus of the computer, then stepped away as the screen went black, white text scrolling along the screen at a rapid rate as it went to destroy all the files on the hard drive. While it worked, he turned to face Randy again, "You are in my city Randall..."

The pressure increased on his head every time the man moved to get up, but on the final try, it remained, tightening even more, "Answer my question Randy...you do not want me to force it from you." Now, these sorts of things were hardly in Solomon's personality..but..his race was at risk. He could not allow the vampire race to be exposed at any cost. He had learned once before what happens when you get humans involved...and it was a painful lesson. A flicker of sadness came across his face as the brief thought entered his mind before being replaced by an emotionless expression. "If you want answers to your questions..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy's mouth dropped when he saw the black screen and that his hard drive was being erased. "Y-..you fucker! Pictures of my parents... My sister... Gone..." He slumped in his spot. He sat there defeated, not really caring that his brain felt like it was in a vice. "J-..just do whatever you want... You will anyway..." He closed his eyes. "I don't care." He waved off the male.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
"You are absolutely no fun Randall.." He rolled his eyes as he felt the man give up. He turned back to the computer once he heard it power down, touching the touch pad softly, heating up the inside to a point where the internal components would melt. Recovery of the items on the drive would be impossible. As the man mentioned what was on the drive he clenched his teeth, turning rather quickly and angrily. "Don't even begin to give me that sob story Randall..." With another growl, he ran his hands through his hair, releasing Randy's mind. While he was beyond irritated that he was not getting answers, he could relate to the man. His hand, as it cleared his head, almost trailed to his wallet. As he realized this, he almost slapped himself, shoving his hands into his front pant pockets.

"I would rather not....damage you....and trust me, you will not like it. Just tell me about the case Randall. I'll be on my way as soon as you do. Come on Randall..cooperate with me..." He lifted one hand from his pocket, pinching the bridge of his nose tightly. "I can't believe I'm even doing this..." He reopened his eyes, the one twitching slightly, "If you tell me about your case, I will tell you who you're looking for...I will help you close the case, and you'll keep your job..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"It's not a sob story Solomon... And please stop calling me Randall." Randy stood with a sigh when he felt his brain get released. His eyes opened to look at the male, "Even if I do close the case I will loose my job." He turned and headed to his bag that was by the TV. "Every computer that is used for the police department is low jacked. They will trace where the files were deleted from and then I will be canned." He knelt down and dug through his bag.

After a few moments Randy pulled out a manilla folder and walked over to Solomon. He held out the folder, "Now please get out of my house." He sighed and ran his other hand through his hair.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Solomon snatched the folder, reading it over quickly, "Don't be so rude...jeez.." He tossed the folder onto the desk once he was finished for it with a curse in Romanian. Of all the vampires! He had to be the one that was careless. He paced in a few tight circles, "Dammit...I even remember her name.." It was his fault the police were investigating another 'vampire' case. He was so irritated with himself. "I should not have let Alicia distract me.." He turned to face the man, "I only call people by their full name when I'm irritated with them, Randy. Deal with it.." After a sigh, he shoved his hands back into his pockets, "Well, here I am..your infamous murderer..." He had no problem with 'turning himself in' he'd just break out in a few hours and disappear to London again.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I'm rude! Your the one...!" Randy trailed off taking a deep breath. He pinched his nose and sighed as the male spoke, not really paying attention to what the male was saying. He looked at him when he heard his name, "My mom always called me Randall, if I was in trouble or not." He ran his hand through his hair.

Randy shook his head when the male confessed, "Well then that is very interesting." He chuckled. He moved and grabbed his soda off of the coffee table. He took a drink and sat down on the couch, "I'm assuming that even if I would turn you in, you would somehow escape." He nodded. "Plus I don't want anything to happen to that nice ass of yours." He chuckled and took another drink of his soda.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Solomon was about to comment, but he stopped as Randy mentioned his butt. He was slightly taken aback. "E-excuse me..." His eye twitched a bit and he quickly recomposed himself. "you're correct..I'd make my way out within the hour..." He ran his hand through his hair. Damn his..usually soft heart. "Since you..sort of answered my questions...I'll answer yours...I told you I would after all." He hated how he couldn't go back on his word. He was just that type of person. "Ask away..I suppose..." He sighed, hoping the man would just drop it and kick him out so he could lurk and adjust his memories once he had fallen asleep.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"You heard me Solomon." Randy nodded. "Hmm, your very confident aren't you?" He chuckled. He mused for a moment, he had gotten his cockiness back. "Your a vampire aren't you? No human could do all of... That." He waved to where Solomon was when he ran into him. "Plus you have a weird feeling around you." He hummed.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote