Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #33  
Calvin whistled when he saw the dress, "No it's not, it is very beautiful." He smiled. "And it looks like I'm going to have to change my tie to yellow." He chuckled. "Want me to..?" He trailed off pointing out the open door.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"Ah..." She hesitated for a moment. Not wanting to make him wait outside the door she said, "Just close the door and keep turned around, it's fine." He was her best friend, she highly doubted he even had the desire to peek. She slide the dress off it's hanger, waiting for him to do so.
Last edited by Honor; 06-22-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #35  
Calvin did as he was told to do, he shut the door and turned around. He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the door, his face became a little flushed at the fact that she was changing right behind him.

{sorry its lame}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
As quickly as she could she pulled off her cloths and replaced them with the little yellow dress. She tugged and pulled a few places to make sure it fit right then turned to look at Calvin. She smiled as she saw him leaning against the door. He really was the best friend she could ever have, not if only he could be more...

She shook the thought from her head and cleared her throat. "Finished." She called and then did a little twirl, flushing slightly. She didn't dress up much and was afraid it looked funny.

((It's fine ^^))
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #37  
Calvin opened his eyes and turned around, "Very beautiful." He smiled. His heart was racing a little as he took in Brianna's beauty. "I'm going to have to take a picture of you." He winked playfully.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna bit her lip slightly. "You and your pictures." She smiled and walked over to him. "Okay, but we have to get one together too." She laughed. "My gosh, I feel I'm going to prom or something."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #39  
"Hey now, if I didn't take pictures we never would of met. Remember? I was 'stalking' and you yelled at me because I took one of you without your consent." Calvin chuckled. "We will, my tripod is at home. But we are going there next so you can help me pick out an outfit." He nodded. "Well I don't think Prom could handle your beauty." He flashed a boyish smile.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna shook her head with a laugh, remembering their first meeting. She flushed at his compliment, rolled her eyes and out an arm around his shoulders as they began walking. "Enough Casanova, you'll have half the female population at your door step if you say things like that so easily." She grinned, patted his back and let her arm fall back to her side.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #41  
"Maybe I want half of the female population at my doorstep." Calvin winked. "And who was the one who said I wasn't a gentleman?" He smiled and put his arm around her waist. "Are you ready to go then?" He bobbed his head for no apparent reason.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna giggled slightly. "As wonderful as you might be, I'm not sure you could satisfy the half of the female population." She felt strange with his arm around her, almost as if they were on a date. "I'm ready." She laughed slightly as she watched him bob his head, clearing ready for the music the party would provide.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #43  
"Hmm, you never know." Calvin chuckled. He removed his arm as he started feeling weird. "Ok, oh and don't worry. I wont let you get lost in my house this time." He chuckled again as he started down the stairs.

{Kinda lame. And they are technically on a date xD}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"You'd better not. I didn't dress up just to roam the halls of your house, lovely as it might be." She joked as the reached the end of the stairs. She went the door and was careful to lock it before they left.

((Technically, though she sees it more as friends going to a party together. XD))
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #45  
"Trust me I wont." Calvin chuckled as he walked out the door. "Wait, my phone..." He went back into the house before she shut the door. He grabbed the three pieces of his phone and quickly reassembled it as he walked back out. "And now to turn it to silence." He mumbled as he walked to his car. He walked over to the passenger side first to open Brianna's door. "My lady." He held up his hand to help her get in.

{Ya I know XD}
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna laughed. "You know, you could have just done that from the beginning." She smiled and took his hand so she could easily settle herself in her seat. "Thank you my good sir." She grinned and winked. "There might be hope for you yet."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #47  
"Well I didn't know it was going to be rung off the hook, figuratively speaking... Of course." Calvin smiled as he closed her door once she was in. He quickly got in, "You are very welcome. There has always been hope." He chuckled as he started his car. He slowly backed out of her driveway and headed for his house.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna clicked on her seat belt as the car started to move. She glanced into the rear view mirror discreetly trying to see if her make-up was okay. "Of course there has been. How could there not when you have me as a best friend?" She grinned.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote