Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #33  
The man smirked, "Thank you James, and you may go." With that he forced the black hared vampire to disappear. He turned around to look at Sanai, "Yes you are to return to your research, and I would never break up a perfect pair." He smiled. "There is one more thing..." He trailed off.

"Thank you Sanai." Renee smiled.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
"Thank you very much, Sir. I will have an update on your desk by the end of the week...data gathering has been a bit slow lately since they Red Zoned NYC a few months ago." Sanai gave him a mildly confused look, "Yes, Sir?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #35  
"That will be fine." The man nodded. "This assignment is mainly for Renee." He looked down at the light pink hared woman.

Renee stepped forward, "Yes, Sir?" She laced her hand in front of her.

"There is a young vampire who I would like you to train. His fighting skills are, shall we say crappy?" The man sighed. "He is a Second Lieutenant, and he only made it there because of his military knowledge." He nodded. "Would you like to take on this challenge?"

Renee looked back at Sanai, she looked back at the LTG. "Yes, Sir." She saluted.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai sighed a bit, "Sir, are you sure she's capable of this? I'm not trying to insult your judgement, or her skills, but her weapons forms are..off as well...she still needs a bit of training herself." She gave Renee an apologetic look, "Of course, she would make a marvelous teacher...she just has that...personality..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #37  
"Hmm maybe you are right Sanai." The man rubbed his cheek. "Renee, until Sanai deems you fit, I will send Brigadier General Manco's men to Brigadier General Cheser." He nodded. "You will carry the title, but will have the responsibilities of a Colonel." He sighed. "That is until I receive a report of how you have improved." He smiled slightly. "You two have a good night. I have some paperwork to do." He saluted and disappeared.

Renee looked down at the floor, she saluted weakly when the LTG was gone.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai saluted the LTG then looked to Renee, "Renee, I'm sorry, but I want to make sure you're ready before you handle a whole branch of soldiers. I don't want them to..take advantage of your..ignorance." She frowned deeply as she watched Renee's face, "Renee..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #39  
Renee closed her eyes tightly, she wiped off any expression that was on her face. She opened her eyes as she turned to Sanai and saluted her. "I understand Major General." She sighed, "If you'd excuse me I would like to go and get cleaned up." With that she disappeared.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai was still frowning when Renee had left. With a growl, she turned to one of the cages, pointing at the strongest looking one, "You! Come here!" She shook her head, skittering away into a corner as Sanai came closer to the bars. "Do not make me ask again." Her ice blue eyes narrowed, glowing a bright red. The girl slowly came over, keeping her sharp green eyes to the floor.

Sanai grabbed her wrist through the bars, pulling her arm through rather roughly, as she brought it up to her mouth. Her fangs pierced the teenage girl's skin allowing the blood to flow unchecked into her mouth.It was only a matter of minutes until the girl was dead. She threw the body back into the cell, "Eat up.." She turned on her heel and left.
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-19-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #41  
Renee came out of her bathroom with a towel loosely wrapped around her waist and chest. She sighed as she went to her closet and noticed that all of her uniforms had her new pins on them. That was quick. She grabbed a light blue version of the dark green one she was wearing earlier, and she laid it on her bed. She finished drying off and got dressed.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai kept her right hand resting on the hilt of her rapier as she walked through the halls and up the many staircases. She had tracked Renee down to her room, but decided to walk, to give the young vampire time to settle down. She did feel really bad about what she had done to Renee, but she was only trying to protect her from the devious vampires of BG Manco's platoon. She stood outside Renee's door, standing there quietly while she listened to the girl move about.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #43  
"You can come in Sanai." Renee straightened her black tie. She hated wearing ties but figured it would be best to fully wear her uniform. "I know your upset Sanai. But don't worry about it I really do understand." She smiled. "And maybe when I'm ready, now Major Manco's former men will be not so..." She trailed off with a small sigh.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai opened the door, leaning on the door jam and crossing her arms, "I know..I still feel..a bit bad about the whole thing. Your skills are impeccable, but your military knowledge is a bit lacking...not that mine's the greatest either..." She uncrossed her arms, placing her hands on her hips, "Although, if you think you can handle it, I will inform LTG Waldemar..?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #45  
"That's my fault, I should read the books the LTG has given me." Renee pointed to three stacks of books on the floor. "I want you to be comfortable with my abilities first and foremost. Since you are my direct commanding officer." She pulled her pink hair into a pony tail.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai nodded, "I understand. If you wanted, I could leave you alone for awhile so you can catch up on your reading? Or I might even join you...I'm a few years behind as well..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #47  
"If you wish, I only have Colonel and Brigadier General books though." Renee frowned slightly. She grabbed a few books and went to her bed.

Renee closed her sixth book, "Wow very boring..." She trailed off as she rubbed her eyes.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai threw the book onto the table, watching it slide a bit, "Indeed it is...Now you know why I skip the texts..." She sighed, leaning back in her chair, "I plan on taking maybe two or three of my best soldiers out tonight or tomorrow to hunt down a rebel camp just outside of NYC..." She glanced over, "I know you would love to come, but this time, don't kill all the half breeds, I would like at least one to question." She chuckled a bit, recalling previous missions.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote