Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default What a surprise! Bo and Tink Again O.O ~Possible M~ {Closed}   #1  
Could contain Mature Situations. Read at your own risk.

Same old rules, etc...etc...

Profile:

Name:
Renee Elizabeth Sullivan
Race:
Vampire
Powers:
Psychic Range
Elemental control (Only over fire and water)
Empathy (Can read further into a person's emotion's. i.e.: who caused them, why they were caused... etc.)
Rapid / immediate healing
Extra Info:
Highly skilled in multiple forms of martial arts.
Slight skill in guns and swords.
On Duty Uniform
Appearance:

Last edited by Bovice; 06-28-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Name:
Sanai Katherine Zontini
Race:
Vampire
Powers:
Psychic Range [Expert]
Elemental Range [Expert. All Elements]
Energy Manipulation [Expert. Skin-to-Skin contact preferred; can be up to 3 yards away.]
Shape Shifting [Expert. Cannot change into animals.]
Audiokinesis [Expert. Manipulation of sound.]
Foresight [Uncontrollable; Highly developed. Ability to see physical attacks just before they occur.]
Clairsentience [Expert. Can detect another vampire's power and lineage. Skin-to-object contact required to see the past/history of an object or a person.]
Self Healing [Expert. Almost instant with minor to moderate wounds; major wounds do take a bit longer.]
Extra Info:
Highly skilled with any sort of blade.
Expert in many forms of martial arts.
Knows German, Swedish, Romanian, Italian, French, Irish, Latin, Spanish and Sign Language.
Major General of the Vampiric Army [They use a ranking system that mirrors the U.S.A's Army ranks]
New Sabre
Appearance:

Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-19-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
A light pink hared woman sighed, "I really should go meet up with Sanai." The woman stood up and pulled on her shirt. "I hate all of this running." She kicked a can that was on the floor. She looked at the dead animal on the floor, "That was disgusting." She sighed again. Suddenly she saw flashes of lights coming in from the windows. "Damn it.." She trailed off as she went for her Kukri.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-11-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The silver haired vampire sighed boredly as she tuned out the droll of voices around her. Vampires of various ranks and skill frittered about the small run down house. She could hardly believe a person of her status would be caught here. She looked around with ice colored eyes, a frown of disgust on her face. This is pointless...we could easily retaliate... But no, her superiors and what remained of the vampire population wanted to prove to the humans that they could be civil. Sensing her name being spoken, she sighed again,Renee...

Without a word, she uncrossed her legs, her one boot clicking on the hardwood floor. As she stood from her chair, she grabbed her sword that was propped up against the wall next to her, quickly clipping the sheath to the belt around her waist. While she searched the city for Renee's presence, she smoothed out her uniform, teleporting to the girl's location as she found her.

The lights peering in were what caught her eyes first. With a slight hiss, she grabbed Renee, pulling her close and manipulating the shadows around the two of them as she led her to a dark corner. When the lights would pass over them, all that the humans would see is just a plain, empty dark corner. With her tone just below a whisper, she narrowed her eyes at Renee, "You know better than to go around alone."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
Renee looked up at the much taller woman, "I didn't want to be in the meeting. The council is wrong." She spoke in a tone that only Sanai could hear. She quickly strapped her Kukri to her side. "We can be civil but this has been going on for twenty years." She crossed her arms.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Sanai narrowed her eyes slightly, "Unlike you I am forced to attend...I'm not a Major General to just dilly dally around town you know." She removed her arms from around Renee when the lights moved on to the next house. With a silent sigh, she ran her hand through her hair, being careful to not undo the small braid bun in the back. "I know Renee, but we have to follow their orders..or rather, I do more than you. I would just love to teach the humans a lesson for what they've done to us, but we cannot." She kept her tones low, so the humans could not hear her. "Why are you out here to begin with? You know this neighborhood is very dangerous."
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
"I know Sanai." Renee straightened her officers hat. "I do too, I just like to follow your orders more. After all you did make me a Colonel." She pointed to one of the insignias on her collar. She looked down to the floor, "I wanted a little fight." She rubbed her foot into the floor nervously. She kept her tones low the whole time.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-12-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Sanai motioned to the door, "Be my guest, I will keep this matter hidden from the Council, I may only be a MG, but I do have quite a bit of pull for my rank." She smiled a bit, stepping out from the corner, adjusting the silver shoulder cap that hid her patch. She didn't like to display her patch outside of the House. No need to paint a larger target on her forehead right?
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
Renee looked up at Sanai her red eyes glittering with glee. "Are you sure Sanai? I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." She gave the taller woman a small smile. She assessed how many human's were searching the next house. Only three? That will be easy.. She thought as she removed her Kukri from its sheath.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
She sighed silently, her hand displaying the door, "Be my guest Renee.." She closed her eyes, "After all, they drew first blood..." Suddenly, a small cut appeared on Renee's cheek, just barely deep enough for some blood to pool out. "And last I checked, that warranted a defensive attack. Self preservation."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
Renee smiled evilly as the cut appeared on her cheek, she nodded to Sanai and disappeared. She appeared in front of the small group of humans. She put her hands on her hips as her eyes glowed bright red. "It isn't nice to cut a woman." She smirked.

The three humans jumped and stepped back as the woman appeared in front of them. They quickly raised their crossbows, and aimed at the girls heart. They all fired at once.

Renee sighed as the arrows were hurtling towards her, she moved her hand in a wiping motion and a huge flame quickly disintegrated the arrows. "You need to be better~" Her voice was in a singsong tone as she disappeared. She landed behind a woman and quickly put her arm around her neck. "It's too bad I have to kill you, you are just oh so cute." She whispered into the woman's ear as she flicked the woman's ear with her tongue. She bit down hard onto the woman's neck.

The two remaining human's turned as they heard their partner squeak. They reloaded their crossbows and aimed it at the woman as she threw their dead partner to the side.

"You two don't talk much do you?" Renee ran her index finger down her lip, wiping away the blood. She licked her finger sensually and with a wink.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Sanai moved to the door way, knocking it down off the hinges with a blast of telekinesis. She leaned on the damaged door jam, watching Renee with her icy blue eyes. Renee may not be very useful in political matters, but she was certainly a marvelous fighter. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched with a mildly bored expression, "Renee Elizabeth...didn't your mother ever tell you not to tease your food?" She chuckled slightly, having no intention of actually making her stop. She rather enjoyed Renee's strange actions. They brought the only form of amusement to her life.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
Renee looked at Sanai, "She did... But I always found that boring." She smiled as she looked back at the two humans. She knocked the crossbows out of the human's hands, with the help of TK of course. Within the blink of an eye she was in front of the humans. She locked the two in place with TK, "Now let's see who has the better muscles." She tore the human's shirts open. A frown came over her face, "You both just totally... Suck..." She shook her head. She put a TK shield around herself as she jammed her hands into the human's chests. She made the air inside their body's expand, within moments all of their organs exploded. Killing the human's instantly. She removed her hands and turned to Sanai, "Want some?" She pointed to one of the human's.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
She frowned, shaking her head, "No thank you...they're..dirty.." She pushed herself off the door jam, stepping down onto the street and over to Renee and the humans, "I burn them...I should do something productive...the last thing we need is for the humans to find them. I can convince the House that this was in self defense, but the humans won't hear a word I have to say."

She gently kicked the one man with her boot, turning him over to see his face, "It's a shame too..they were mildly attractive..for humans.." She took a few steps back, the three bodies suddenly becoming engulfed in white-blue fire. Moments later, they were nothing but ash to be blown away in the wind. "Shall we be off then? I'm sure the House would like to hear of your..report..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
Renee sighed as she manipulated the water in the blood on her hands to fall off and disappear. "The girl was cuter." She pointed to the girl. "I guess we should..." She rubbed her temples. She pulled on her sleeves to make herself look somewhat presentable. "How come I have a feeling that even though this was in 'self-defense' that the council will have my head?" She looked to the ground.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
"I've seen better..." She commented flatly as she watched Renee, "Because your commanding officer did nothing to protect you in the first place..they will know something is up, but they will not refute my testimony. How about this, I will handle the stiffs, you..just try to not get into any real trouble out here?" She smiled a bit, smoothing out her uniform jacket and double checking her entire uniform was unmarked and in perfect condition. "I know how dull you find those things to be."
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-19-2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote