Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #17  
"It is indeed." Holden said rolling his eyes. "I like to cause havoc, I've never told anyone about this, but I know they aren't real and I've always wanted to be a vampire." He said picturing the destruction he would cause. An evil smile came over his face.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Solomon slapped him upside the back of his head, "You will behave on our first get together young man." He let out a quiet sigh as Holden mentioned vampires. "You know, it's not all it's cracked up to be." He kept his eyes forward, a certain coldness in the air suddenly came between the two. Solomon walked stiffly, a bit agitated.

After a moment of this awkward silence, Solomon spoke again, appearing to be more relaxed now. "What about sports? What else are you interested in? Come on, you seem so...plain. Don't tell me I'm going to be possibly dating a Plain Jane."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #19  
"Ow!" Holden said rubbing his head. "I didn't say we cause havoc I just said I like to." He said slightly irritated. He felt a coldness surround him. "That's weird." He thought to himself. "Well I played rugby, and football my senor year in high school. I lead my school to the championships." Holden said a little proud.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
"Rugby? Strange..I don't think I could pin you as a rugby player." He smiled a bit, curious if Holden was ever going to ask him anything. "And you are not to cause havoc..that's my job."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #21  
"Well rugby is kind of like football." He said with a smile "Maybe we can cause havoc together." Holden said with a wink. "I can tell by your accent that you are from England, why did you come here to America? If I may ask." He said looking at Solomon. While he waited for a response his mind went back to the almost kiss. "This man is so beautiful." He thought to himself. "Do you play any sports?" Holden asked trying to find out as much as he could about this man.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
"I would never be caught dead doing something so dirty.." He laughed a bit. "Well.." I had to move at some point. After all, someone's going to notice that I don't age. "Just..vacation. Well, more of a hiatus. I'm going to be here for a few years yet. Oh don't look so sad, I could take you with me. You'd love it there."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #23  
Holden smiled when Solomon said that. He just wanted to hug him. "I would go anywhere to get away from my dad's law firm. And I hear that a few schools in England have a great art program." Holden said with a smile. "What interests you?" He asked looking up at the sky.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
"You like art? Well I'm surprised." He smiled a bit, pondering for a moment, "Perhaps I'll just have to kidnap you then." He chuckled, "Me? Many things. Many forms of art, reading, horses; mainly racing and breeding. Animals d--"

Suddenly, he yelled in surprise as a brown squirrel jumped onto his head. "What the devil?" His hand, only a blur to Holden, grabbed onto the disease ridden creature's neck as he pulled it off. "You stinky little bastard! Your ruining my date and I will not have that." His eyes flashed red for a brief second before the threw the squirrel in front of a semi-truck as it rolled by.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #25  
"Ya I'll have to show you sometime." Holden said with a smile. "Hey it wouldn't be kidnapping if I agreed to it." He said with a wink. Holden just stood there while Solomon freaked out. "Well I guess that's what she meant by being weird." Holden said trying not to laugh. "Eherm have any of your horses won any trophies?" Holden asked trying to move on from his little freak out.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
He smiled weakly, straightening his hair, "Sorry..like I was saying, sometimes animals don't like me. It's almost a daily thing with me." He chuckled, "My horse never looses. She's quite amazing. I just wish I could get my colt on the track, but he's been having some issues with his knees. Poor thing." He sighed a bit, then quickly changed the subject, "You seem a bit..surprised about something. Did Alicia say something bad about me? How dare she."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #27  
"No she didn't, she just said you can be out there sometime." He said grabbing Solomon's hand. "To tell you the truth I think its cute." Holden said with a wink. "I'm sorry to hear about your horse, is he an old one?" Holden asked letting go of Solomon's hand. "Alica is a card, she has helped me since I first met her. Which was...," He pondered for a second. "Twelve years ago." He said with a smile. "She's like the sister I never had." He said looking at Solomon.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon was mildly surprised when Holden took his hand, "You should probably wait until I wash that hand..squirrels are nasty." He made no move to pull his hand away though, "Out there? Well that's insulting. I just..get off track sometimes." He let out a sigh, "Not at all, he's only 2, but his left knee is a bit out of alignment from an awkward birth, and it's affecting his other knee. I could put him through surgery, but horses are obviously not like humans. Surgery is way more risky. If a horse is laying down for so long, they could suffocate. And with a surgery like that, he'd be down quite a bit. It makes me worry."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #29  
"Poor guy." Holden said with a frown. "Can't you put him in a sling so he stays upright?" He asked wanting to grab his arm, but decided not to. "What books do you like to read?" He asked pondering things.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
"It's a lot more complicated than you think. Books? Many. I couldn't even think of where to begin listing books." He smiled, pulling his hand from Holden and putting it around the boys waist, "Oh! I know what we can do! We could head to the county fair! I think they just opened yesterday! I think that's a perfect idea. You?"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #31  
Holden's face got a little red when Solomon put his hand around his waist. "Um sure I haven't been to the fair for a few years." Holden said smiling. Holden sighed "I'm really glad I did this." "Did I just say that?" He asked himself waiting for his response.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon ruffled the boy's hair with his spare hand, "At least you're halfway decent. The last time I did a blind date..well..we'll not go into details."

After a few moments of walking, they found themselves at the fair grounds. Throngs of people slowly filtered in, paying their fees and moving along quickly. Solomon led Holden up, paying for their entry bands and heading inside. He fastened the band around his wrist, and then took care of Holden's, "Ah! I almost forgot! I think Jack was bringing Zera and Rilov by for the show. We should check, then you could see my lovely horses."

He smiled, leading Holden to the way back of the fair where the stalls were held. He searched the crowd, but could not find who he was looking for, "I don't see him, but I see the trailer."
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-26-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote