Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Bovice & Tink {Closed}   #1  
Warning: This RP may contain mature content.

Bovice and Tink only.

Profile:

Name: Holden Michael Evans
Race: Human
Eye color: Black / Brown.
Personality: Outgoing, friendly, calm demeanor. Loves to cause havoc.
Brief Bio: His family is rich and they can buy him out of any trouble. His closest friends know he is gay but his family doesn’t.

Appearance:

Name: Alicia Renee Winters
Race: Pure Vampire
Eye Color: Green
Powers: Psychic Range, Self Healing.
Appearance:

Last edited by Bovice; 06-17-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Name:
Solomon James Kalika [Ka-lee-kah]
Race:
Vampire
Powers:
Psychic Range
Minor Elemental Range Powers [Core elements only]
Self Healing [Rapid/almost instant. Varies]
Classified
Appearance:

Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-15-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
"Hey mom I'm going out to hang with Jimmy and the guys." Holden yelled as he walked down the stairs.
"Ok honey have fun." His mom yelled back.
"Oh I hope I will." Holden said to himself with an evil smile. He went out the door and hoped in his car. He got to where he was meeting his friends. He felt bad that he lied to his mom about who his friends were. "Hey Alicia." Holden said as he got out of the car.

"Hey Holden don't you look cute." She said as she adjusted his jacket and gave him a hug.
"Thank you." Holden said hugging her back.
"Now sweety I think we have found the perfect man for you." She said with a smile. She grabbed his arm and pulled him over to his other girl friends.
"Well the last time you said that he turned out to be a total asshole." Holden said as she pulled him over to the other girls.
"I know I did but this time I looked very hard," she giggled. "And I think I did find the man for you." She said with a wink.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
With a sigh, the thin male with black hair took a long drag off his cigarette. He glanced around boredly, his sharp blue eyes taking in the details of the quaint little cafe he was at. Blind dates were not his thing, but hey, if it possibly meant a one night stand, who could pass it up? Finally, after what seemed like ages to the humans, he exhaled the smoke into the wind. He was many things, but rude to non-smokers was not one of them.

He looked up as he heard tiny heels clicking by, then stopping near him. The waitress came back with his coffee and banana nut muffin. He smiled, nodded in thanks and took a drink of the coffee. Ahh..black..like my soul. he chuckled softly to himself, peeling off a small bit of the muffin and popping it into his mouth. Any minute now I guess, he thought as he looked at the black banded watch on his wrist. 3:32pm. "What a waste of my day."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
"Now he may seem a little weird but he is really sweet just like you." Alicia said as they neared the cafe.
"What do you mean weird?" Holden asked now a little more nervous.
"I don't know how to really explain it but he is sexy and so are you. But please try to make this more than a one night stand." She said looking up at him.
Holden sighed. "I will try." He said looking down at the ground.
"Promise?" She said with a bright smile.
"I promise." Holden said with a low tone in his voice.

"Ok we are almost there and when you see him let me know what you think." She said almost ready to skip.
"I will." Holden said starting to get a little bit more nervous. They reached the cafe and were a few feet away from it when she stopped.
"Well?" She asked pointing at the man with the cigarette.
Holden looked at the man and his heart skipped a beat. "He is very hot." Holden said slightly less nervous.
"Let's go." She said pulling him until they were right in front of the man. "Hello Solomon." She said with a smile. "This is Holden."
"Hello." Holden said as he stretched out his hand and had a smile.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Solomon put his elbow on the table, resting his head on his palm, his fingers becoming covered in his thick hair. For a moment, he didn't look up, not really sure if he was really into this whole date thing. He sighed, glancing up, "Well Alicia, you were right. Your friend is quite marvelous." He motioned for them to sit, "I know you'd feel awkward Ali, but you're welcome to stay if you'd like."

He looked to Holden's hand with a slight frown, shaking it quickly before grabbing his cigarette from the ash tray and taking another drag. As he spoke, the smoke trailed from his mouth, "Well then...Holden.." he paused a moment, mulling over the name, "Very interesting..never met a man with that name."
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-15-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
Alicia smiled. She sat down. "I don't feel awkward, I feel that on a first date it should be the two people alone." She said as she stood back up.
Holden sat down, "He has very soft hands." He thought to himself as Solomon talked to Alicia.
"I'm gonna go." She said placing a kiss on Holden's cheek.
He snapped out of his thoughts when Solomon talked to him. "Thanks." Holden said with a smile. "I've never heard the name Solomon before myself." He said brushing the hair out of his eyes.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
He nodded, giving Alicia a slight wave, "Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I'll keep Holden out of your hair for awhile." He chuckled, giving her a quick wink. He then looked back to Holden, "It's a bit more common out East, in England."

He let out a soft sigh, taking another drink from his coffee, "If you're hungry or anything, feel free. I wouldn't want to starve you on a first date. That's just rude." The more he spoke, the more apparent it was that Solomon definitely was not from around here as his accent indicated he was from somewhere in England. "Alicia didn't mention much about you; she said I'd have to wait." He gave a slight frown, watching him curiously with his ice blue eyes.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 05-21-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:21 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
"I see." Holden said as he examined Solomon's face. "He looks gentle." "I'm good." Holden said with a boyish smile. "Well there isn't much about me to tell," He said with a shrug. "I mean not saying that I'm not interesting, there's just a lot my family and even Alicia don't know about me." Holden said with a smile. Holden looked into Solomon's beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry if this is fast or something, but you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." Holden said hoping this wouldn't surprise Solomon.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon started at him blankly as Holden spoke, as if he wasn't listening. "No, not at all Holden. I don't mind it at all, in fact, I prefer if things didn't draw on. No offense." He took another long drag from the cigarette, then quickly smashed it in the ash tray, as it was nearly gone anyway. With a sigh, he stood, holding his hand out to Holden, "Well then, shall we be off? I've already payed.."

Solomon quickly looked over his shoulder, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Now what does she want.." he muttered softly, looking back to Holden, "Excuse me." He let out an irritated grunt as he hurried cross the street to a dark haired woman.

The two obviously disliked each other, that much was apparent by how they stood near each other. Solomon had his arms crossed over his chest and the woman's hands were on her hips. The two talked for only a few moments before Solomon was storming back over to Holden. "Women.."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
Holden smile at Solomon. "Ok." He said as he stood up to grab his hand. Holden saw the two arguing "I wonder who she is." Holden said to himself. "That's why I don't date them." Holden said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair, "You and me both, Holden. Such whiny creatures they are." He smiled a bit, shoving his hands into his pockets, "And please don't tell me youre the shy type. Oh, that drives me nuts."

He sighed, taking Holden's hand to lead him through the small cafe patio and to the sidewalk. Once there, he let him go, his hand going straight back to his pocket. Contact was not one of his favorite things. "What shall we do today Holden?"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
Holden smiled. "No I'm not I'm actually very outgoing, I am just a little nervous. I also put on a little bit of shyness cause some guy's like it." He said biting his lip and looking at Solomon. "Are you the shy type?" He asked as Solomon grabbed his hand. He fallowed Solomon through the cafe. "Hmm why don't we walk around and get to know each other, if you don't wanna walk I can drive." Holden said crossing his arms.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
When Holden asked him if he was shy, he stopped dead in his tracks, "Me? Oh no, not at all." As if to prove the point, he grabbed Holden by the waist and pulled him close. His face was only centimeters from Holden. A smile came across his face as Holden became bright red.

With a laugh, he let the boy go, his hand gently patting him on the back, "You're just too cute when you get nervous." He continued on the sidewalk, "So, what about you Holden? Tell me about yourself."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
Holden's face was bright red for a few minutes. "Thanks." He said trying to shake off his nervousness. "Eherm well not much to tell really I graduated top of my class in High School. My parents a rich, and I work at my dad's law firm, which I will one day inherit, yay" He said sarcastically.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 01:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon rolled his eyes, "Ugh, law. Load of crap that stuff is, that's for sure." After a moment, he spoke again, "Well, what do you like to do in your free time? There's got to be something unique about you."
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote