Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #33  
Kali shook her head, a worried look came over her face, "Oh no no no, I wouldn't dare. My boss would fire me. I'm sorry but I can't." She looked over hearing someone shout for her. She bit her lip, looking back to Zac, "I'll try to stop by your party though." She smiled then skittered off.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine walked out the door and began on her way to her class. The kid were learning a new piece today, and she was excited. Their little faces scrunched in concentration always amused her. As she walked she began humming the tun Zac had hummed. She laughed, that was going to be in her head for a while. When she reached her work building she enter with a smile. Today was a good day.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #35  
"Don't worry you will." He said to himself as she walked away. Zac smiled as he drank the rest of his coffee. He put down the money for the bill. He stood up to find the woman. He saw her at the counter and walked up to her. He tapped her on the shoulder, "Here is your tip. I wanted to give it to you instead of leaving it on the table." He said handing her a hundred dollar bill. He leaned in. "Make sure you come to my party it will be fun, you will be out of here in plenty of time." He said with a smile as he went to the door.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Kali whirled around, feeling a tap. She took the tip, staring blankly at it for a moment. "Uh.." she trailed off, unsure of what to say. She knew she'd insult him if she tried to return the tip. With a sigh, she pocketed it and continued to work.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #37  
Having returned home from her class Jasmine decided to shower and then get ready for the party. Zac had said casual, but she still wanted to look her best. Once she finished with that she went to pick out an outfit. Something that said casual but crazy. She grinned with she found a pair of electric blue converse. After that she got some medium grey skinny jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with the logo of her favorite band on it. Putting it all on, she did her hair and make up. Looking herself over in the mirror she smiled. She was ready to go.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ok let's see, that's done. The caterers came, the blood is gone. The house is clean. Good I think everything is ready." He said checking things off on a clipboard. "Shit, what do you want cousin?" Zac asked turning around.
"Oh so that's how you talk to your family? I heard you were having a party and I thought I'd come." The man said with a sinister smile.

"Oh no, do you remember the last party of mine you crashed?" Zac asked slightly irritated.
"No I don't" He said with a smile while looking up.
"I had to destroy the whole village, because you drained all of my party guest's of their blood." Zac said starting to yell.
"Ohhh ya, that was a fun party." The man said remembering the whole event.

"No I want you out now!" He said pointing to the door.
"Fine your no fun anymore." The cousin said as he disappeared.
"Damn it!" He yelled breaking the clipboard in half.
"By the way that was over 100 years ago." The cousin said.
"I'm not going to answer that." He said to himself. "I should warm up the piano." He said walking to the study.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #39  
Jasmine stepped out into the night air, closing and locking her door behind her. She pulled out Zac's card, looking at the address. She knew where the place was so she went to her car, got in, and began her drive. She wondered if their would be alcohol at the party. She hoped not, otherwise she would have to avoid it. Under the influence of alcohol her crazy behavior sky rocketed from slightly insane and irrational to incredibly stupid and probably dangerous.

Pulling in to the driveway she sat in her car for a moment. She was going to the party of someone she barely knew. It was just like old times. Taking a deep breath, she exited the car, walked to the front door, and knocked.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
As he sat down at the piano he heard a knock at the door. "Well so much for that." He said as he stood up and walked over to the door. He opened the door and saw that it was Jasmine. "Hello Jasmine." He said with a smile as he waved her inside. "I was just getting ready to warm up the piano." He said as he put his hand on her back leading her into the study. "Have a seat and you will hear the most beautiful song in the world." He said with another smile. He sat down next to her and opened up the key-cover. Zac brushed his fingers over the keys letting his memories engulf him. He started playing the song, after a few seconds he started to sing along. When he got to the main part of the song he started to cry thinking of his grandmother. He finished the song. "I'm sorry." He said grabbing a hankie out of his pocket and drying his tears. "So what did you think?" He asked still crying a little bit.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #41  
Jasmine found the song beautiful. It seemed to run through her mind even after it had stopped. The only thing that jolted her to reality was seeing Zac's tears. She stood imediantly, watching him dry his tears. When he apologized she closed the distance and brushed away tear he had missed. Tears were her weakness. "I think it was beautiful. So, so beautiful." She told him quietly.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
[[Imma just let you two keep going o3o
You're my time skip
xD]]
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #43  
"This was the first song I learned on the piano, and my grandmother taught it to me. Just a sec." He said as he went to grab the picture frame that was on one of the bookcases. "Excuse the picture its really old." He said handing her the picture. Zac sighed and rubbed his eyes. "She was really amazing, she took me and my brothers in when my parents died." He said remembering her smell. "I'm sorry again, I just loved her so much. And then those damn..." He stopped knowing he was gonna say something about vampires. "Eherm anyway you need to play something for me now on the violin." He said grabbing the picture and walking back to put the picture on the bookcase.

{:P tink}
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine's eyes softened as he spoke. It was clear that he had loved his grandmother very much. She gazed at the picture for a long moment before handing it back. It had seemed very old, and part of her thought a little too old, but that was a strange thing to think, so she flushed it from her mind.

She smiled when she asked her to play. "Alright, alright." She said, then retrieved her violin. She decided she would play something happy, to make him feel better. "Here goes!" She said, then began to play. The music was vibrant, and exiting. It moved through her as she played. When she was finished she looked up at Zac, bright eyes and face flushed with excitement.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #45  
Zac smiled when she came back and started playing. "Ah this is a very beautiful song." He thought as he closed his eyes listening to every note she played. When she was done he opened his eyes. "Beautiful, I think me and you should start a band kind of thing." He said with a smile. He looked at his watch. "Wow the next guest should be arriving shortly." He said as he stood up he walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you for playing for me." He said with a smile. "I can't believe I just did that." He thought to himself as he went to the door.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Kali sighed as she clean up the counter and picked up a few of the extra plates. She figured she'd help the bus-boys/girls seeing as they were busy with the many other plates from the night. She wiped the tables down with them, placing the plates in the bin to be washed.

"Alright! Well, seeing as everything's clean, I'm getting the hell out of here." She went in back, punched out, then threw her apron in the bin where it belonged. She ran out, hurrying to her house, only a few blocks away. She rushed inside, giving her mother a quick greeting then quickly got in the shower.

Afterwards, she hurriedly on a black t-shirt and some darkwash blue jeans. A few extra things here and there, and she was set. She wasn't dingy, but she wasn't fancy either. Perfect! She quickly brushed out her hair, then hurried downstairs, "Hey mom!"

"Yes Kal?" The woman peered around the corner from the kitchen.

Kali stood in the archway, "I know it's last minute, but can I please borrow the car for the night? I got invited to a co-worker's party. Nothing big or fancy, just a little let-loose from work sort of thing."

Her mother was silent while she thought, "Yeah, sure. Just, please be careful...and dont come home at 3 am this time..you have to go to the college in the morning for your Accuplacer."

Kali smiled, grabbing the keys from the bowl, "I know, I'll only be there for a few hours. Love you!" With that she headed to the garage. She smiled at the sleek black Mustang, "Baby, it's been too long!" She walked over, quickly getting in and starting it up. "I miss driving stick...everything's all automatic or paddle shifting these days. Whatever happened to the good old fashioned clutch and shifter?" She rolled her eyes with a chuckle. She often talked to herself when she was excited. She threw the car in reverse and drove off. Once a block away, she began to drive a bit more..recklessly. Nothing extreme, just not babying the car either like her mother always made her.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #47  
Jasmine felt her cheeks grow hot at the touch of his lips. Now why had he done that? The action confused her for a moment, then she gained hold of her mind again and assumed it had simply been a polite gesture. She hesitated, wondering if she should follow him to the door. She quickly decided against the action, however, and sat down. She was excited for the party to start. She wondered how many people would be there.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac opened the door. "Well you guy's are on time." He said shaking the people's hands.
"Well we do like to be late but we didn't want all of the alcohol to be gone like last time." The man said with a smile.
"Oh I see so your just using me for my alcohol." Zac said with a laugh.
"Oh no he has us figured out." A woman said as she kissed Zac on the cheek.
"Well get your butt's in here." Zac said waving the group of people in. "Oh ya this is Jasmine." He said walking over to Jasmine.
"Hi Jasmine." The group of people said all at once.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote