Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #17  
Hearing the tell tale bell, Kali looked up and jumped, "Ah! You two! Hello! Welcome, please have a seat. Can I get you anything to start?" She led them to a table, motioning for them to sit. She looked to the girl, bowing slightly, "I'm so very sorry about earlier. My boss can be a bit of a...hard ass" She smiled, holding her note pad and pen, "You're sure you're okay?"

She jumped again, "Ah, thank you again for the handkerchief. I'm going to wash it tonight. If you want it back, I can give it to you if you stop by anytime after 5pm. I'll be here till close."
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine's brow furrowed slightly when he mentioned his brothers. Did they live far away? Were they dead? She wanted to ask, but felt it might be rude. He had seemed a bit sad when he had mentioned them. Perhaps she would ask later, at a more appropriate moment.

With a smile she entered. This man was such a gentleman, a rarity in this area. "Thank you." She told him with a brilliant smile. Then suddenly they were seated by the girl they had met earlier. "Oh! Hello, I'm perfectly fine, not a scratch on me." She said proudly. "I've been having a rather lucky day." She said remembering the bird poop incident, though she was sure these two might look at her funny if said anything about. Most people didn't contemplate bird poop that often.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #19  
"Your welcome." Zac said with a smile. He was a little surprised when the girl that he helped worked at the cafe. "Your welcome, and you can keep it I have plenty more at home. Oh by the way my name is Zachary Gray but you can call me Zac." He said with a smile as he put out his hand. "But if you want to pay me back come to my party I'm having tonight. Its nothing big but it should be fun." Zac said grabbing a card out of his pocket and handing it to her. "Your invited as well Jasmine." He said handing her a card as well. "As to what I would like, umm a coffee black, and a strawberry tart." He said with a smile. "You can get whatever you want I'm buying." He said looking at Jasmine.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-08-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine grinned. "I'm always game for a good party." She said, excitement shining in her eyes. It had been a while since she had been to a good party. "I'll be there." She promised. Then she smiled and turned to the girl. "Hmmm, I'd like a cup of cocoa and... slice of lemon pie please." She said politely.
Last edited by Honor; 04-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Kali nodded, quickly jotting their orders before she forgot, "Alright, I'll bring them out shortly. I would love to go, but I can't. I have to stay late tonight since I was late getting her. Ah, oh I need to go. I'll be back shortly with your stuff." With that, she skittered off to the other side, talking with the customers about their food and handing them their check before heading over to the counter to take care of getting the cocoa and coffee. She shouted to one of the girls by the baked goods about the tart and pie slice that she needed.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ah well when you have a second can you have your boss come over to talk to me I wanna tell him what a good job you are doing." Zac said with a smirk. "I will tell him what's what." He thought to himself trying not to laugh evilly. "Well, she is very jittery isn't she?" Zac asked looking at Jasmine. He sighed, "Oh the party is casual, so you don't have to dress up, and it lasts until the last person leaves." Zac said starting to hum again. He stopped and looked at Jasmine, "Sorry I just start humming randomly." He said with a nervous chuckle. The truth is that he hums a lot when he has the need for blood.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #23  
"She is, isn't she? But it's kind of endearing." Jasmine said pleasantly. "Perhaps I should take a page from her book. People often tell me I'm too mellow." She shrugged. Mellow wasn't the word she would use to describe herself. She was simply... optimistic, and completely oblivious at the same time.

"Oh it's perfectly fine. In fact I find the tune pretty. What is it from?" She asked curiously. Thinking of how she might play it on her violin when she got home.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
After a few more minutes she came over with a tray holding the drinks and the pie slices. She set each down then held the tray in her two hands in front of her, "Oh no, he would have my head if you asked if I could leave. If I don't get out too late, I'd happily drop by though." She smiled a bit, quickly moving to the table next to them as they asked for their check.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #25  
"It's actually a very old lullaby, my grandmother used to sing it to me. It's called Long, Long Ago." He said with a sigh. He looked at the girl. "I wasn't gonna ask him, I simply wanted to give you a good performance." He said folding his hands in front of him. "I do hope you will be able to." He said with a sweet smile as she walked away. "My grandmother was a wonderful person, so very, very sweet." He said pondering. He licked his finger and started to rub it on the rim of the cup, doing something in the process. After a few seconds he stopped and picked up the cup and took a sip. "That should keep people away from here." He thought to himself. He put a feeling around the building to make humans not wanting to come in.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine smiled fondly. The older the song the better it was, she thought. "You sound very fond of her." She noted and then took a sip of her cocoa. It was delicious. "Mmhmm, this is good." She said cheerily. She noted the strange thing he did with the cup. People had such odd habits. She put the cup down and then brushed some of her hair over her shoulder so she could lean over and take a bite of her pie without getting her hair in it. It tasted glorious and she made a sound of appreciation. A few strands of hair rebelled from her placement and came back over her should, lying on her neck. "This place is wonderful!"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #27  
"Ya I miss her." Zac said with a slight frown. "Anyway." Zac said with a smile, "It is that's why this is my favorite cafe." He said with a wink. He grabbed his fork and knife and cut a piece of the tart. He put it in his mouth and smiled. "I like little cafe's they always have the better food and drinks." He said taking another sip. He put the cup back down and looked at Jasmine. "You look like an interesting person." Zac said trying to get the attention off of him.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine giggle slightly, which was very out of character. She did not giggle. She laughed, snickered, and sometimes even snorted, but never did she giggle. She had always found the action far to girlie. "That depends of what you think is interesting." She, her eyes narrowing playfully and she tilted her head to the side slightly.

She had been a very interesting person once. And while she still mostly was, she had become much more responsible and controlled. In high school she had been a bit of a wild child to say the least. Parties every night, making out with a new boy almost every day. She smiled mysteriously. Part of her missed those days. Now, though only a year out of high school she wasn't quite that wild. "I teach children to play the violin." She thinking of something besides her past that might interest him.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #29  
"I find a lot of things interesting." He said as he smiled playfully. "Ah the violin is a very beautiful instrument, next to the piano that is." He said imagining his piano. "Maybe you can come over early and I can play Long, Long Ago for you." He said starting to hum again. He shook his head. "Sorry again." He said cutting another piece of tart.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
After awhile, Kali had come back, "Would you guys like anything else? A refill perhaps?" She frowned a bit, seeing the two talking so..casually. All the good, happy things always happened to everyone around her, but not herself. A dismal life was in her future.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-13-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #31  
Jasmine grinned. "That would be nice. If I have the time, perhaps I will." She said cheerily. It would e nice to hear, and possible learn the song. She wondered what it would sound like on the piano. "No, no, no, it's pretty. I like to hear it." She assured him.

Jasmine glanced at her finished cocoa and mostly done pie. She would have like to have more cocoa, but she knew she couldn't stay much longer. "Oh, no thank you. It was delicious though. Actually..." She turned to look at Zac. "I have to get going. I have a class to teach, but I'll see you at your party." She told him, standing.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ok I will see your later." He said with a wave. "I like making new friends so why don't you join me, I will take care of your boss." He said motioning her to the chair. "Trust me." He said with a smile on his face. "Plus you are in need of a break." He said trying to reassure her.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote