Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Bovice and Poggio 1x1 {Closed}   #1  
A 1x1 with me and Poggio.

Profile:
Name: Christopher Holden (Nickname: Chris)
Eye color: Gray.
Personality: Shy (but willing to meet new people), friendly, calm demeanor. Doesn’t like to get mad, but if he does watch out.
Brief Bio: Has been alone since he was fifteen, when his parents died in a car accident. He got a big inheritance when his parents died. He has a few friends but not a lot.
Appearance:
Last edited by Bovice; 05-22-2011 at 04:48 AM.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Profile:
Name: Mikhail Kurgokov
Eye color: It varies from a soft shade of hazel to Black
Personality: Mikhail is a curious personality, he likes to push peoples buttons but he knows when to stop. Out side of that he hides the fact that he is nerdy and can be found reading books. Most of the time he likes to hide that he is a blood thirsty monster.
Brief Bio: Mikhail doesn't remember much about his early childhood. He has been drifting the planes of existence to long to hold those memories.
Appearance: Pending XD

I post two images because the first one is tiny:

Last edited by Poggio; 04-11-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
{If you want I can link you to my photobucket I don't have many guy pics but it could help.}

"God I can't wait to get out of school." Chris thought to himself. Chris sighed when he looked at the clock and saw that there was fifteen minutes left of school.
"Christopher?" The teacher asked a little impatient.
"Huh? What?" Chris said a little startled.
"You weren't listening again were you?" The teacher asked as she put her hands on her hips.
"No ma'am I wasn't." Chris said looking down.
The teacher sighed. "I want to see you after class."
"Ok." Chris said hoping he wasn't gonna be late for work.

{That's all I could think of for the first actual post lol.}
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:11 AM.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Mikhail paced about the room, slapping a piece of rolled up paper in his hands. No no no this was all wrong he thought. He rubbed his brown hiding his concerned eyes as he paced. Not only was he anxious but also his cup of coffee was not in his hand. His errand boy was not here. Out now where Mikhail yelled “CUT.” He turned towards the bewildered actors “Lets take 15 people” The actors nodded and scampered off from Mikhails wrath.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 04:09 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
The bell rang and everyone ran out. Chris sat there waiting for the teacher to yell at him.
The teacher came over and kneeled down in front of him. "Chris what is wrong with you? I mean the last time you were like this it was when your parents passed away." She said with a sad expression on her face.
"I don't know Miss. Crabtree. I'm just not feeling school anymore." Chris said looking at his desk.
"Well Chris you only have a little over a month left of school and then you graduate because you did a lot of extra classes before the accident." She said as she stood up. "Now go I will see you on Monday." She said as she waved him out the door.

Chris quickly grabbed his stuff and ran out of the door. "Damn it I'm late." He said as he got into his car. "He's gonna have my head." Chris said as he sped his way to the coffee shop. He got the coffee and drove to the studio. He made it to the studio gate. "Hey Phil." Chris said showing his badge.
"Hello Chris, you better be careful he's on the warpath today." Phil said as he lifted up the gate.

"Great." Chris said as he drove in. He found a parking spot and ran into the studio. "I'm sorry I'm late Mr. Kurgokov, my teacher wanted to talk to me." Chris said as he handed him the coffee.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!

Mikhail looked at the coffee then he glanced at the boy. Who ever in human resources took pity on this boy would know the wrath of Mikhail, especially since he couldn’t afford this tardiness. “Time is money, Chris, you know damn well I can’t shoot a decent scene with out my coffee. “ He really just wanted the oral fixation to sedate his habit. It helped him keep it secret. Drawing the cup to his lips he took a sip of the bitter liquid. “And it’s cold…” He turned towards Chris. It wasn’t cold per say but lukewarm coffee was not good either. “What did your teacher want to talk about?” he asked idly watching the actors on set review some of the lines they were getting wrong.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
"I know sir, and I'm sorry." Chris said looking down. "I'm really sorry I will go and make you a pot of coffee." Chris said ready to walk away. "I've just been zoning out in class, I just have a little over a month before I graduate." Chris said looking up to Mikhail with bright eyes. "And the last time I zoned out like this was when..." Chris stopped talking. "I'm sorry I will go and get you a new coffee." Chris said as he ran off.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!

He simply shook his head as he reached out to grab the boy. He was already beyond his grasp. Shaking his head he turned back to the actors on set, before checking his watch. The cast’s 15 was almost up but then he decided what the hell. “Alright people lets have lunch.” The actors looked at him in surprise, but he shrugged it off. He trailed after Chris. “Chris… you can’t just talk to me in incomplete sentences.” He said coming up behind the boy. “If you keep zoning out you might not pass your classes and then not graduate. I’d like to be able to hire you full time.”
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
Chris got to the coffee machine, and started to make the coffee. Chris leaned on the table and sighed. "Way to go Chris you almost slipped up again." He whispered to himself. He jumped when he heard Mikhail speaking. "I... I'm sorry sir. I just don't know why I bring certain things up." He said as he turned around. "I'm trying not to zone out sir. That would be great sir." Chris said as he laced his fingers. He looked at the coffee pot, "Your coffee will be ready shortly sir." He said as he grabbed a coffee cup.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!

He gently grabbed, Chris’s hand to prevent him from making another cup of coffee. Perhaps he was being to hard on him considering his home situation. But he was pretty sure that HR hired him for his resilience as well, for it took a special crew to put with Mikhail’s diva-ish commands. “No more coffee, I’m letting every one go for lunch. What’s say you and I discuss this further over a sandwich?” He was trying to get the boy to calm down instead of spazzing out.
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
Chris was shocked when Mikhail grabbed his hand. "Sorry, only if I buy." He said trying to put on a smile. "I can't believe I just did that in front of him." Chris thought punishing himself. "I need to stop bringing my problems to work." He continued to punish himself while waiting for Mikhail response.

[{Sorry it's so short, and did you find a pic for Mikhail?}]
Old Posted 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Mikhail just laughed. Even though he made a bigger salary then his part time stooge he was not about to let his pride down. He would simply take the check before the boy had a chance to pay and conveniently forget that he ever agreed to letting him pay. "Agreed then." He removed his hand using it to his rustle Chris's hair. "You'd better eat well, I have a lot of errands I need you to do when we get back" With that he stopped messing with the boys hair and simple let the weight of his hand press down on his head.

(( and sorry for being strange XD))
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
"Hey now do you know how long it takes for me to do my hair?" Chris asked a little annoyed. "Trust me I can eat well." Chris said with a smile. "Let's go, oh by the way I'm also driving." Chris said as he ducked down and ran towards the door. "I think you will be surprised by my car." He said with a cute smile. He waited for Mikhail at the door. When Mikhail caught up to him he walked towards his car. A few feet from his car he pulled out his keys and unlocked the doors. "Here is my beautiful Ford Mustang." Chris said opening his arms. "If it was legal I would marry her." Chris said as he got in the car.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
(( >E I hate it when this site logs me off ))

Mikhail watched the boy molest his car. He tipped his sun glasses to get a better view of the car then jauntily said "Mines bigger then yours." With a smirk on his lips he opened the passenger set to the car and slid in. "Speaking of Legal, should you be driving?" He asked turning a stern glare at Chris. He would hate if he would have to save chris in some unfortunate car accident. "To the Olive Garden on 34th" He said rolling down his window all the way so that he could enjoy the wind.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
"Well maybe next time we can measure them." Chris said with a wink. "Sir the driving age is sixteen, and I'm seventeen." He said with a smile. "Here we go." Chris said as he started to back up.
Phil saw Chris driving up and lifted up the gate.
Chris waved as he passed by the booth. When he made it to the end of the driveway he looked at Mikhail. "You might wanna hang on." He said with a boyish smile as he stepped on the gas and sped out onto the road. "So Olive Garden on 34th huh?" Chris asked as he turned a corner. About ten minutes of silence and he pulled into the parking lot. "Here we be." He said as he pulled into a stall. "Just a second I have to go to the bathroom." Chris said as he went inside.

{When you sign in hit remember me before you sign in and it wont log you out.}
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
While the boy slipped off to the bathroom, Mikhail thought it would be best if he actually went and found his lunch. His reminder that the boy wasn't legal some what killed his appetite for real food. He searched around the parking lot, quickly finding an alley way that he could hide in. He soon found an unsuspecting victim, rummaging through the trash for his own lunch. It was not ideal for he never knew what kinds of germs homeless person's carried but it would due. Walking up to the man, he offered him a few bills out of kindness, then grabbed the mans face before he could resist. Wordlessly Mikhail drew the poor man toward him, then drained home. Moments later he was waiting inside the Olive gardens waiting area, looking around for Chris. He had already gotten them a table near a window.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote