Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Bovice and Sora 1x1 {Closed}   #1  
A thread for me and Sora.

Profile:

Name: Zachary Holden Winters (Nickname: Zac)
Eye color: Light blue but sometimes likes to wear red contacts.
Race: Vampire
Powers: Psychic powers, Teleporting, Self-Healing, can change a person’s emotion as well as feel the person’s emotion (only through direct touch).
Extra Info: Highly skilled in swordsmanship.
Appearance:
Last edited by Bovice; 05-25-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old Posted 04-09-2011, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Name: Giovanni Vargas
Nationality: American - Italian
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Appearance: Here
I really need to stop disappearing from this site.
It feels like I don't know anybody anymore.
Old Posted 04-09-2011, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
Zac sighed as he put the book he was reading down. He looked at the clock on the wall. "3:30 p.m. huh? I guess I better go and check on my shope." He said as he disappeared.
"Hello Mr. Winters." The man at the counter said as he saw Zac.
"Hello James. Any news on bad vampires today?" Zac asked as he walked up to the counter.
"Nope not yet sir." James said with a sigh.
"I guess I need to let up on killing them." Zac said with a little chuckle.

"If you'd let the most of the human's would be dead." James said.
"True very true." Zac said with a smile. "But I wish there would be more action." He said as he took a seat.
"I know you do sir. Do you want a drink?" James asked as he grabbed a glass.
"Why not how about scotch." Zac said rubbing his temples.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
It was late evening for him to be out here, but Giovanni didn't care. With his hands stuffed into his pockets, Giovanni rounded a corner, his eyes set in front of him as he walked. He was in need of some alcohol in his system. But sadly, it was proved to be quite difficult in finding a place open still for him to go in and have a seat. At this point, he was just hoping there would be a little local store or something open where he could go in and buy himself a bottle to drink. What he did not have in plans for his evening, however, was suddenly hearing the sounds of footsteps behind him.

Frowning, Giovanni gave a glance over his shoulder. Thugs. That was his guess. He could see about three people suddenly following him. He'd bring his gaze back in front of him, causing him to come to a sudden stop. In front of him, was another one. Where the hell had he come from and when did he appear before him? The male was about to open his mouth and speak up when he took notice to the other, but nothing came out. He was stopped from speaking due to witnessing a color change in the man's eyes, which surprised him. They were now a reddish color.

Turning around, Giovanni would take notice to the other three fellows, blinking as he would look at their eyes and sure enough. . . they were all a reddish color as well. Balling his hands into fists, he'd stand his ground. "What do you idiots want?" He'd bark out, hoping that someone else was around to see them or possibly come help Giovanni out. He was a fighter, but he didn't think he could take on four people at once. Especially not four people who were suddenly giving him a very uneasy feeling.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
Zac felt something off close to his shope.
"What is it sir?" James asked looking at Zac.
"Something feels off around here." Zac said as he got up and walked to the window. He looked out the window and saw a man surrounded by four vampires. "Bastards, I can't believe I didn't sense them earlier." Zac said as he ran out the door. He ran up behind the man that was standing in front of the human. "What the hell do you think your doing in my town?" Zac asked crossing his arms.

"Now you kiddies can rum off now or I can kick your asses." Zac said as his eyes turned black. But were hidden behind his red contacts. Zac yawned and waited for their response.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Hearing another voice, Giovanni turned around, his eyes coming to land on Zac. At first, he feared it was another one of them, coming to team up on him. But listening to him as he spoke, it sounded the opposite of the thought and he realized then that he was talking to the four guys surrounding him. As much as he was grateful for someone else to show up to his aid, he still didn't think they'd have a chance as they were still out numbered.

The four vampires would turn to Zac, each of them soon flashing a grin. One would come up and grab Giovanni while the other three would start advancing on Zac.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
"At least you guy's know how to party." Zac said as a knife came down his sleeve. He threw the knife so fast that no human would see it. It went into one of the vampires heart. "Aw come on, you guys can do better than that." Zac said crossing his arms.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Giovanni blinked once, then twice, staring at the man that suddenly fell over with a knife sticking out of the man's chest. What in the hell? Where did that knife come from? One of the other men would growl and move to strike out at Zac.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
Zac yawned again, "You guy's are actually quite boring." He said as he jumped up in the air to dodge the vampire coming at him. He landed on the vampires shoulders, another knife came from his sleeve. He jammed into the vampires chest. He did a back flip and landed on the ground. "Now who is next?" He asked as he straightened his shirt.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
". . ."

Seeing two of their men go down with ease, the other two men weren't so eager to jump in after this fellow. Giving a glance in each other's direction, they would come with a silent agreement and soon, they'd both turn and run, leaving Giovanni and Zac alone.

"What. . . the hell?" Was all Giovanni would muster out of him.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
"Oh come on I was just getting warmed up." Zac said with a slight pout. He walked up to the man that was gonna be dinner to a few vampires. "Are you alright?" He asked looking up at the taller man. "Come let me get you something to drink my shoppe is right up here." Zac said as he gently put his hand on the small of the back of the man. He led the man to his shoppe, he entered, "James get me some water for him please. Unless you want some alcohol." Zac said as he gently sat the man down on a chair.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
A few more blinks would be given as Giovanni watched Zac move closer to him. He wasn't sure if he wanted this man to be near him after the display of inhuman quickness he seemed to possess. But he would soon be feeling the other pressing a hand into the small of his back, leading him away and towards a shop that still had lights lit inside.

He'd blink a few more times as he walked in, listening to Zac get some guy, James, to get them drinks. He shook his head a bit when he was guided to take a seat. "Water. . . is fine."
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 03:52 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
James came back with some water.
"Ah thank you James." Zac said grabbing the water. "Here you go, don't worry your safe here." He said with a smile. He handed the glass of water to the man. "Hm I don't know why four vampires attacked him. No offense to him but he wouldn't of been able to put up much of a fight." Zac said to James via telepathy.
James nodded.
"Ah! Where are my manners? I'm Zachary Holden Winters, but you can call me Zac." He said with a smile, and an extended hand.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
". . ." When the glass of water had been offered to him, he'd give a small "thank you" and take the glass from Zac. He would stare down at his water for a moment and then finally take a drink from it, enjoying the cold water make its way down his throat.

"Zac. . ." He'd give a small nod of his head. "My name's Giovanni." As the hand was extended to him, he'd hesitate for a moment, then reach out and take the offered hand, giving it a proper shake.
Old Posted 04-23-2011, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
"Ah Giovanni, what a wonderful name." Zac said with a smile. He turned to James, "Can I get a shot of whiskey James." He said as he sat down next to Giovanni. Zac sighed as James handed the shot glass to him. "Thanks." He said as he drank the shot. "So if I may ask what is a young man like yourself doing out so late at night? Zac said with a smile of concern.
Old Posted 04-23-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
"Erm, thanks." Giovanni would glance down at his glass of water before taking another drink from it. His attention would soon be brought to Zac as the other man took a seat next to him. "I was out, looking to see if any stores were open still." And then he had been jumped by what he still assumed were thugs.
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote