Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #97  
Hayden chuckled darkly, "Nice~" She glanced to Solomon, "He'll be out until the knife is removed..when that is, I haven't decided yet." She glanced back up to Randy, "Oh, darlin', he wouldn't kill you. He may think he's scary, and he may seem serious, but he wouldn't kill you. He doesn't like to kill unless absolutely necessary...which is still a rare occasion." She leaned on the wall, then let herself slide down to her butt. "So...what do you think of Solomon?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I see, that's very interesting." Randy chuckled softly. He was very interested in all of this, but he also felt a little weirded out by it. He nodded lightly as he listened to Hayden, "He's not scary at all. And I don't like to kill either, but sometimes it is necessary." He nodded. He looked at the girl as she slid down to her butt next to him. "What do I think huh?" He mused out loud. "Well, he may have that 'I'm a pompous jerk' feel to him. But you can tell he cares...." He trailed off digging in his vest pocket for his cigarettes. "Anyways... I like him, he a very interesting man." He pulled a cigarette and put it between his lips. "I find that tortured soul rather enduring. And he is rather attractive." He nodded and lit his cigarette.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #99  
"Solo's hardly a tortured soul..he's got a lot of issue, true, but he's hardly tortured." She shrugged, looking back to Solomon and flicking the hilt with her finger, "Or pompous...he just likes to keep his feelings hidden..." She flicked it again, "I should probably let him wake up?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Well whatever you wanna call it, it is still enduring." Randy took a deep drag and exhaled it quickly. He nodded, he really didn't think Solomon was pompous, he just didn't know what word to use. "Well who doesn't like to keep their feelings hidden? I know I do." He leaned his head to the side, a content sigh escaped his lips when his neck cracked. It felt very good, he looked back at Hayden and shrugged. "It's up to you, I mean if you do wake him up we are both gonna get an earful." He chuckled softly.
Old Posted 08-27-2011, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #101  
"I don't like it when Solo yells..it's rather frightening..." With a sigh, she got to her knees, crawling over to Solomon and putting her tiny hand on the hilt. "Maybe I'll get lucky and he won't be mad at all?" She quickly dispelled that possibility. Of course he'd be mad. With another sigh, she pulled the knife from his skull then sat back next to Randy while she waited for him to heal and regain consciousness.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-28-2011, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Oh well. I'm sure I was bound to see it sooner or later." Randy shrugged. "Look at it this way, at least if he hurts you, you can fix it." He nodded as he tossed the cigarette to the ground. "So now we play the waiting game?" He looked to Hayden and tilted his head a bit.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #103  
Hayden nodded, "Pretty much...I don't think he'd hurt you though...unless you really deserve it. As far as I can tell, you don't. So you're off the hook..lucky..." She shrugged, "But then again, it's my fault anyway..I stabbed him in the head.."

It wasn't much longer until Solomon was awake. With a slight growl, he sat up, his eyes a dark red almost black color. He grabbed Hayden's shoulder tightly, opening his mouth to yell at her, but sighed instead, slapping her lightly across the face, "Strike one..." He sat back on the wall looking to Randy, "You didn't have to stay..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ya I'm totally freaking lucky." Randy's tone was heavily lain with sarcasm. "I'm sure he deserved it." He nodded. He rested his head back on the wall as Solomon dealt with Hayden. When he was talked to he looked at Solomon and gave him a 'hmm?'. "Oh, well I had nothing else better to do. Plus I can't leave a 'little girl' all alone." He did air quotes when he spoke of Hayden. "And I couldn't leave your cute ass behind." He teased.
Last edited by Bovice; 08-29-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #105  
Hayden twitched, "I'm 573 years old...I can handle myself..but I appreciate the chivalry~" She smiled, then looked to Solomon with a frown, "That doesn't count! You deserved that beyond belief!"

Solomon was about to respond to Hayden when Randy brought up his ass again. He flinched, giving Randy a flat stare, "Would you stop bringing my ass into the conversation?" After a moment he chuckled lightly, "That's not my only good quality..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Your welcome Hayden." Randy nodded. He hummed a bit until he was addressed again. A smirk pulled at his lips, "I'm sure its not sweet cheeks." He chuckled. "Am I gonna see any more of your... good qualities?" His smirk turned into a sly smile. "Cause if not I don't see why I'm sticking around." He teased.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #107  
Solomon's eye twitched a bit. He was not accustomed to humans being so..blunt. This man was certainly something different. And truth be told, he loved that. He sighed a bit, running his hand through his hair, "I suppose I could drop my pride...Alicia does a few things right every now and then..." He looked to Hayden, flicking her ear, "Now get, I'll talk to you later." With that, the girl disappeared.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy sat there and hummed quietly, he didn't know what to do. He watched the two vampires in interest. They acted like siblings with the teasing and poking fun of and the like. It made him wonder, but if they were brother and sister how come Hayden looked like a child. "Bye Hay...den..." He looked at the empty spot where the girl was. He looked up at Solomon, "What do you wanna do now?" He adjusted his braid a bit.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #109  
Solomon shot him a glare as he gleamed a bit of information from Randy's thoughts. He quickly whipped the expression from his face and replaced it with a smile, "I'm not sure...you got any ideas? Else I'm just going ot go beat Hayden within an inch of her life..." He shrugged as he stood, dusting himself off and fixing his hair to be just the way he liked it.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy stood along with Solomon and brushed the back of his pants. "I guess you can go and beat her within an inch of her life." He nodded. "I can take my dog for a walk I guess." He adjusted his vest. "If you wanna go out again just give me a call, or just pop in. Up to you." He smiled a little.
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote