Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #81  
Solomon rolled his eyes a bit, "Guns are such...crude weapons..not to mention they can be traced...an aneurysm cannot." He shrugged. He stopped at the corner, glancing around at the passing cars, "This might be an odd question, but I feel like asking anyway...do you have any other..strange..or cold cases? I might be able to shed a bit of light on a few of them..." He was mainly bored right now, and maybe perhaps he kind of sort of wanted to spend a bit more time with Randy...maybe.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I'm sorry I'm not cool like you Solomon." Randy chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. He stretched his back, "Hmmm, I have a few more cases that have two puncture wounds on the victims necks. And I have three cold cases, I got them when my predecessor was killed." He took one final puff from his cigarette and tossed it on the sidewalk, stomping it out with his foot. "But they have been cold for a few years." He nodded. "You don't have to help me, I mean if you do I will be thankful. But you don't need to feel obligated to help."
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #83  
"I don't mind..it's something to do..you don't really realize that save for collecting cars, I don't do anything. An opportunity to use my brain would be welcomed~" He stepped out into the crosswalk, pulling his hand form his pocket to run it through his hair with a sigh, "I bet I could tell you exactly the vampire/s who were involved int he cases..not that it'd do you any good..since you won't be able to get an arrest.."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy chuckled, "Well then I guess I can help you with that." He nodded as he followed the male into the crosswalk. He shrugged a bit, "Well in my mind the cases will be closed. So that will be a 'win' for me." He smiled slightly. "Are we walking back to the cafe?" He looked up at Solomon.
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #85  
Solomon shook his head, "No...we're being followed." He grinned a bit, glancing over to Randy, "Obviously, don't look...she's harmless..for the most part." Suddenly, a very dark expression came about his face, a low growl in his throat. "Before you ask, it's not Jaclynn....she's much more obnoxious than that woman.."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy raised his eyebrow when Solomon said they were being followed, "Really?" His tone was filled with disbelief. He was about to look when the male told him not do, "Ok." He shrugged. "I wasn't going to ask, but that is good to know." He nodded. "I know its not Alicia, cause she would of popped in by us." He chuckled.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #87  
Solomon sighed, "I wish it was Alicia..." Suddenly he tripped, as if pushed from behind, and fell forward to his hands and knees. He sighed, standing up and brushing himself off. He turned around his hands in his pockets. If Randy were to turn around quick enough he would see someone diving behind a sign on the sidewalk. "This ought to be interesting...."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy chuckled and was ready to speak when Solomon tripped. He looked at the male confused and turned around when Solomon did. He caught some blonde hair as it dove behind a sign. His head tilted to the side, "Oh I say it is already interesting Solomon." He smiled.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #89  
"You haven't seen anything yet...it's about to get a whole lot worse..." He shook his head, heading over to where he saw the girl hide, "Whatever happens...ignore it..." Solomon suddenly jumped to the side as the sign came hurdling his was while he approached. With a slight growl, he caught it as it past his head, not wanting it to hit Randy, and set it down, "You are in so much trouble little Missy..."

The girl who threw the sign stood, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she moved up. Her bright blue eyes narrowed sharply as she threw her hands to her hips, a deep scowl on her pretty face. "I'm in trouble!? Excuse me Solomon, but you're the bastard who's in trouble right now!" She let out a groan of extreme frustration, moving to jump at Solomon, but paused as her gaze came upon Randy, "So that's how you're going to play? Bring you're little human friend with you so I might think about not cutting you to pieces!"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ok..." Randy crossed his arms. "Will do." He nodded. He was starting to second guess himself on getting involved with this.... stuff. He flinched slightly as the sign started to fly at him, a relived breath escaped his lips when Solomon caught the sign. With a deep sigh he went over to the brick wall of a building and slid down to his butt. He pulled out another cigarette and quickly lit it. He looked at the girl when she said 'human', "Hmm? Oh no, go ahead and tear him to pieces if you want." He nodded as he took a deep drag from his cigarette. He stretched out his legs and crossed them, "Just don't make to much of a mess." He chuckled.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #91  
Solomon looked back at Randy with a scowl, "You..." He sighed looking back to the girl just as she began to throw her tiny fist at his face. He caught it with one hand, hauling her up off her feet, "Hayden Marie..." He dropped her as she began to thrash, "Alright...fine..you may have one free hit.." He knelt down to her height with a sigh.

The girl snarled as he grabbed her, landing on her feet when she was freed. When his face was level with hers, she pulled a rather large knife from the sheathe on her thigh, ramming it into his forehead; dead center. She then kicked him back as she dusted her hands off, looking at Randy, "What's your name?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy chuckled and waved, "Hi." He smiled as he watched the two go back and forth. He winced in a sadistic enjoyment when Solomon was stabbed in the head. He took a deep drag from his cigarette and looked at the girl. "I'm Randy." He bowed his head in respect to the girl. "And what is you name lil' lady?" He smiled sweetly. "And can I ask what your beef is with Solomon?" He glanced at the males seemingly lifeless body.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #93  
The girl put her hands on her hips for a moment, "I'm Hayden...and he..deserves it..." She sighed, running her hand through her hair, causing it to turn black, "I can't tell you...Solo wouldn't like it if I did..but you can certainly try to make him..when he wakes up." She glanced down to Solomon's unconscious body with a chuckle, "So..what's with you and Solo~? Hmmmm~"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I'm sure he does deserve it." Randy nodded. "And it's nice to meet you Hayden." He tossed his dead cigarette into the road. He tilted his head when he saw the girls hair turn black. "Cool." He mumbled. He chuckled, "Me make him? That's funny, I wouldn't be able to make him do crap." He ran his hand through his hair, fixing his braid. "Well he broke into my house, I shot him, he destroyed my laptop, wiped my memory, and then fought with Alicia to unlock my memories." He took a deep breath. "Other then that I have no flipping idea." He chuckled.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #95  
"You shot him? Nice." She held out her hand for him to high five it. "You could make him..you just have to try harder" She crossed her arms over her chest after their hands slapped together. "Aw, don't be so put off by his crabbiness. He can learn to be more friendly."
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 08-25-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ya, right in the neck." Randy brought his hand up and high fived her. He shrugged and leaned his head against the wall, "I'm not afraid of death, but I know if I push him to much he will kill me." He nodded a bit. "Actually I'm not put off by it, I find it rather interesting. I don't know why, but I do." He chuckled softly. He looked over at Solomon, "How much longer until he wakes up?" He looked back at Hayden. "And lemme guess you will be gone by the time he wakes." He tilted his head a bit.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote