Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #65  
Solomon declined the cigarette with a shake of his head, "I'm fine..and I do care for her, but sometimes she really strikes a nerve. And I know that if I block you now, she'll just weasel her way back in and unblock you again..." He let out a slight sigh then glanced over. "Humans as a whole do not have the capacity to handle the fact that vampires and the likes are real. It would cause mass panic and much destruction. So, we've decided it's best to keep them out of the loop." He gave a shrug, then paused, opening his eyes and scanning the streets nearby. "When you speak of the devil, she shall appear..." he muttered to himself.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy put the pack of cigarettes back into his vest pocket and nodded. "Please don't let her go back in, she is not gentle." He rubbed his head with his free hand. "Hmm I see, I think its very interesting. Whoever thought that Vampires were real? And your not the movie vampires either." He chuckled taking a drag of his cigarette. "Awesome, I so wanted to meet the devil." His tone was filled heavily with sarcasm. "So what do you want to do? Want me to just go off and wait to be killed and you go back home?" He shrugged. "I really don't care either way." He nodded tossing the dead cigarette to the sidewalk.
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #67  
Solomon shrugged, "I don't care what happens to you..she'd be saving me the trouble of either killing you myself or wasting power to fix your memories..again.." He let out a quiet sigh, rather intrigued as to why she hasn't shown herself yet though. "Alicia is wasting her time if she thinks I'm going to save you..." Abruptly, he turned to the left, crossing the street, forcing on coming traffic to slide to a halt.

He paused in front of a dark haired woman, his hands still in his pockets. The two talked quietly between them; both obviously displeased with the other. After a moment, the woman let out a growl and walked off, her red glare shooting towards Randy for a moment. Solomon crossed back in the same manner, chuckling a bit as he came upon Randy, "I have decided to make this entertaining for myself...you'll see what that entails as the events unfold~"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy crossed his arms, "That's fine." He nodded. "Alicia?.... Oh her." He nodded backwards towards the hotel. He stopped in his tracks when Solomon walked into traffic. Well at least he has balls. He chuckled as his eyes drifted to the males ass. Hopefully the male wouldn't notice.

Randy watched the two and sighed as he was glared at, So that must be Jaclynn. He nodded as his eyes went back to a chuckling Solomon. He raised an eyebrow at the males comment, "Ok I guess..." He shrugged. He turned on his heel and started walking again. "Can I get a small hint?" He chuckled.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #69  
"A hint?" He shrugged, continuing on, "I don't think you want to know what I'm planning right now..." Since he's basically categorizing Randy as a 'chew toy' not really caring how quickly he gets 'destroyed'. He had to admit though, Randy was a rather handsome man; especially with that braid of his...but he'd sooner die than give Alicia the satisfaction in knowing that she hooked Solomon up. The thought made him growl a bit, "Stupid woman..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 06:26 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy shook his head, "If you say so Solomon." He ran his hand through his hair and made sure his braid was resting on his shoulder. He looked at Solomon, "Who? Alicia or the Jaclynn woman? Or both?" He chuckled slightly. He leaned his head to the side to crack it, "You know for being Mr. Doom and gloom, your very nice." He nodded with a smile.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #71  
"I'm not 'doom and gloom'...I'm just stating facts.." He sighed a bit glancing over to Randy, "Don't you have to work today? Or..something.." Just so you can go away... he thought with a touch of anger; not not visible.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Fine, your at least a little gloomy." Thomas chuckled. He shook his head, "Nope, I'm off today. I'm on call though." He nodded. "And don't you dare do something just for them to call me in." He narrowed his eyes. "But I was gonna go and buy a new laptop, 'cause someone destroyed my last one." He crossed his arms and peered evilly at Solomon.
Last edited by Bovice; 08-23-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #73  
"Damn...how did you know I was thinking that?" For the first time around Randy, a slight smile appeared on his face. "Don't tell me that you're not humans as well?" He let out a very light chuckle, shaking his head, "But..what if I wanted to watch a rather handsome man 'in action' Hmm?" He looked over, raising an eye brow a slightly devious grin to his face now.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy chuckled, "No I'm human, I can just tell you would do anything to get rid of a person." He smiled. He looked at Solomon and raised his eyebrow, "Is that a compliment that came from you lips?" He tilted his head. He chuckled, "Well it would have to be something really big for them to call me in." He nodded. He couldn't believe he just basically gave someone permission to break the law.
Last edited by Bovice; 08-23-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #75  
He leaned over as he walked, "How..big?" He chuckled, straightening out and turning the corner. "So Randy, what shall I do to occupy your time...?" Just long enough so he could make Alicia think they went on a nice long happy date, only to receive not so happy feedback.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"A two person homicide." Randy nodded. "You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to Solomon, if you have other stuff to do you can." He smiled a bit. He liked spending time with Solomon, it was odd. "But if you do decide to go could you teleport me back to the cafe? My car is there." He looked ahead of himself then back to Solomon.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #77  
"A double homicide you say~" He grinned darkly, pondering. "I could do something that will have you guys looking for years...but alas, I promised Alicia I would at least try to behave. I don't break my promises. Trust me, you don't want me to teleport you, especially to a public place. Since it'd be your first time, even if you were to close your eyes, you'd still get sick.." He shuddered a bit. Even though he rarely threw up as a human, and never did as a vampire, he still hated the feeling and despised the thought of it.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Yes." Randy scratched his cheek. "Oh come on, I don't wanna work on the same damn case for years." He rolled his eyes playfully. He shook his head, "It wouldn't be my first time, Alicia teleported me, twice. And they were in less then twenty seconds a part." He ran his hand through his hair. "Plus it just made the headache you two gave me, worse." He reached into his pocket and pulled out another cigarette. "How old are you Solomon?" He lit the cigarette and took a deep drag.
Old Posted 08-23-2011, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #79  
He cursed silently. He wanted Randy to just drop the subject of teleported. He was perfectly capable of doing it...were he at full power. He could easily teleport himself anywhere he wanted to right now, but with Randy in tow, something bad is lightly to happen. "You'd never be able to catch me though.." He stopped walking for a brief second, a slight scowl on his face, "Old enough..." He continued on with a shrug.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy chuckled, "Probably not, but I will know its you." He smiled. He took another deep drag. "I see." He nodded. He felt his gun shift on his ankle and he sighed. "Just a sec." He stopped and knelt down. He lifted up his pant leg and showed his gun, he quickly fixed the straps and stood. "There that's better." He nodded and started to walk again.
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote