Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #49  
Solomon's eyes glowed with fury as he threw his hands up, "Fine! I'm sick of you getting involved with my life! I don't care what he knows..it's not worth my time..." He pulled himself from Randy's mind, forcing Alicia out while he was at it. He looked down to Randy, glaring hard at him, "Don't seek me out..." He then looked to Alicia as he began to fade, getting ready to teleport, "And don't you fucking dare enable him.."
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 08-22-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Fuck!" Alicia grabbed her head when she was pushed from Randy's mind. "That's complete bullshit Solomon, you love me." She crossed her arms still far away from Solomon. She sighed as she started to walk over to Solomon as he started to teleport. "You shouldn't of said that Solomon." She stopped a little ways away from Solomon. "Well go if your going to." She waved him away.

Randy held his head as the two presences were gone, his head was still killing him and he didn't know what was going on.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #51  
Solomon disappeared, but only for a moment. He reappeared behind Alicia, kicking her hard in the back, "I forgot..I owe you that..for enabling him..as I know you will.." He winked, then vanished again, reappearing in his hotel room. He'd have to move quickly..Alicia might end up teleporting the man to his room. He wouldn't put it past her. He quickly gathered up his tings, including the broken laptop, stuffing it all int he three suitcases. He hurried downstairs and to the front counter, "I would like to check out of my room..." He tapped his foot as the clerk lethargically made her way through the menus.
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 08-21-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia growled when she was kicked in the back, "Ass!" She shook her head and stretched when she felt Solomon fully leave. She closed the gap between her and Randy. "Ok, this is gonna hurt hun." She put her hand on his forehead and finished releasing the memories. She gently grabbed his arm and forced him up, "Now close your eyes." She commanded. When his eyes were closed they vanished and landed in Solomon's hotel room.

Randy cried out as his brain was entered again, these damn vampires weren't being gentle. "W-..what's going on?" He weakly spat out. He did as he was told and closed his eyes.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #53  
Solomon flinched as he felt Alicia and Randy appear in the room three floors above him. "Crap! Um..miss..is there anyway you could move any faster? I'm going to be late for my flight if you don't move it!" He let out a growl, entering her mind and forcing her to move faster, even though the computer refused to pick up it's pace. He tapped the counter impatiently, glancing to where the room was located, "Cooomee oonnn.."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia scanned over the hotel to find that Solomon was in the lobby. "There you are Solomon." She looked at Randy to make sure his eyes were still closed and they were. They vanished and she appeared on the counter with Randy between her legs."Aww Solomon, you tried but you failed." She grinned. "Now you owe me, because I will deal with Jaclynn. So Mr. Solitary Creature, you will go on one date with this delicious boy toy. As your payment. Got it?" Her eyes flashed red for a moment. She knew it wouldn't scare Solomon, but she wanted to get her point across.

Randy opened his eyes when he heard 'Solomon', he looked at the black hared male and shook his head. He had finally regained some of his composure, he looked up at Alicia. "Excuse me? I am not a 'boy toy'." He narrowed his green eyes at her. "And please let go of me." He sighed.
Last edited by Bovice; 08-21-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #55  
Solomon flinched as Alicia appeared in front of him on the counter with Randy, a scowl on his face. "Can't you ever just leave me alone woman?" While he was annoyed with Alicia, he certainly did not hate her like his tone implied. "Now, why, pray tell, do I 'owe you' anything? I'm not the one butting my fat face into someone else's business." As she mentioned she was basically forcing him on a date, he grabbed Randy's chin lightly, but firmly. He turned the man's head side to side, examining him a bit, "Well..he isn't half bad looking..but...I've already decided I don't like him..he shot me." He let Randy's chin go with a sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets. Thankfully, he was blocking the teller from noticing the girl that had suddenly appeared on her counter and that he was talking to her and Randy.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia giggled arrogantly, "No I can't Solomon, your just oh so much fun to 'play' with." She smirked. She gasped and ran her finger from her eye to her chin in a fake tear. "You calling me fat Solomon!" She narrowed her eyes. "Oh boo fucking hoo Solomon. You healed yourself and your fucking fine. So get over yourself." She shook her head. "And don't go all 'I'm a priss bitch' on me Solomon." She rolled her eyes.

Randy sighed when he wasn't let go by the woman. He was starting to get annoyed with her. He didn't try to resist the male 'examine' him, but this not being answered was pissing him off even more. When Solomon was focused on the woman he leaned forward a bit to look at Solomon's ass. "Yes wonderful." He whispered to himself.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #57  
Solomon's eyes glanced over as he noticed Randy move, "Excuse me Randall Alexander Conner..just what are you doing.." The was he spoke indicated it was not really a question. Solomon knew exactly what the human was doing. He let out a sigh, running his hand through his hair as he turned his attention back to Alicia, "Fine..but you may carry my suitcases and take them back to you're house while I work on forging a new identity for myself...got it?" He stepped aside so Alicia would have access to the three cases as he took the receipt from the woman working the desk. He looked to Randy with a flat expression, "Don't expect me to be pleasant..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy leaned back and looked at Solomon, "Just checking out your cute ass." He nodded matter o' factly. He looked up at the woman, "Can you let me go now? If you haven't noticed I'm not gonna run away." He sighed. He didn't want to run away, this was all so interesting for him. "I can already see that Solomon, but I don't mind. It's better then the last guy I went out with." He rolled his eyes.

Alicia rolled her eyes, "Oh ya, make the weak little girl carry your heavy suitcases. What a fucking gentleman." She slapped Randy's shoulder when he spoke to her. "Don't forget what name you choose this time old man." She chuckled.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #59  
Solomon slapped her upside her head, "You're four times as strong as Randy in a weakened state...in your current condition, I'm not worried. And stop your useless bitching, you know you won't make any progress with me that way." He sighed, a flat stare heading back to Randy, "Don't ever do that again...or next time, I won't be so kind as to spare your life.." His eye twitched slightly, his rude behavior getting on his nerves. He was only keeping this up while Alicia was around. He was actually rather intrigued by this man. Without a second thought he accepted the fact that Solomon wasn't a loon and that he really was a vampire. With a shrug he started for the door, knowing Randy would follow.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Alicia rubbed her head after she was slapped, "I'm just messing around with you Solomon, jeez lighten up." She rolled her eyes. When Solomon turned and headed to the door she let go of Randy. "Well go on, he wont bite... Hard..." She snickered. When Randy was away she hopped down from the counter and moved over to Solomon's bags. She smoothed out her skirt and vanished with the three bags.

Randy sighed when his shoulder was slapped, this woman was really annoying. But she was also interesting, not as interesting as Solomon. Oh no, not even close. He shrugged at Solomon's comment, "Ok, I'm a cop so I'm used to my life being at risk." He nodded. When he was let go he turned around to look at the woman. "I like it rough." He winked then turned on his heel to follow Solomon. When he caught up to the male he crossed his arms. "She is really fucking annoying." He pointed back at the counter.

{I added Alicia's profile, cause I can XD }
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #61  
Solomon kept his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street, a deep scowl on his face, "You don't know the half of it." He decided to ignore the man's comment to Alicia. "You're life is more than 'at risk', right now..in fact, I'm surprised I haven't heard from Jaclynn yet... He trailed off then became silent. He would make this a very bad experience and force Randy away one way or another.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Randy quickened his pace so he was walking next to Solomon, "And who is this Jaclynn you two keep talking about?" He scratched his chest. "If I can ask that is." He nodded. He hummed quietly, he didn't know what to say, here was a very hot guy and he seemed to hate his guts. "Do you really hate me as much as you seem to?" He glanced at the male.
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #63  
Solomon peered over, but didn't turn his head any, "Jaclynn is a very powerful vampire..and her job is to make sure humans remain unaware of vampires. If a human knows too much, she will either kill them, or erase their memories. If a vampire, like myself or Alicia, tells a human, like yourself...then she will give a few days to fix the problem, or kill the human herself. If we get in her way, we will most likely end up dead as well." He shrugged a bit, closing his eyes as he walked. He used his telekinesis and telepathy together as a sort of sonar, avoid people if necessary.

As Randy mentioned hatred, he cracked open an eye, looking over at him, "I don't..hate you...It's actually rather difficult for me to hate someone...Alicia's just got me rather irritated. Were it up to me, I would've pushed those memories right back into the block and have been on my way." He was silent a moment before continuing, "It would've been best t hat way, trust me. You have no idea what you've just stepped into, and are going to be quickly leaving..." He closed his eye again, turning his face forward as he walked.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I see, that's very interesting." Randy nodded as he shoved his hands into his pant pockets. "I can see how she could get under the skin, but you care for her a lot." He smiled a bit. "Then why don't you re-block me?" He looked up at the slightly taller male. He pulled one of his hands out and dug in his vest pocket pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He pulled one out and offered one to the male. "Want one?" He pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarette.

Randy let out a large puff of smoke, "Well then if I am going to die I should live my last few days to the fullest." He chuckled. When it came to death he was extremely ok to the idea. Since his life was always threatened being a cop. "Why is it 'illegal' for us humans to know about you?" He took another deep drag and held it in for a few moments before exhaling it. He shivered as the nicotine coursed through his veins.
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote