Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #273  
"She would be furious if I showed up to help her." Renee looked at Aliyah. "LTG?" She sighed as she made her Kukri and sabre appear in her hands. "I have to go..." She trailed off as she stood up. She buckled the sword and knife onto her belt. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off as the LTG appeared.

Michael appeared, his pistols already drawn. He also had a axe handle peering from his back, a unusual thing for him. "Let's go Renee." He cocked the guns and walked next to Renee.

"Yes sir." She put her hand on the man's shoulder and made them disappear. They landed next to Sanai
Last edited by Bovice; 06-19-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old Posted 06-19-2011, 05:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Thanatos watched with a slight frown as the half-breed fell to the floor, "You know, Major General, the last time we saw each other, that statement was a bit..true..Of course, who could ever match your skill.." He flicked his wrist, the red-bladed sword swiftly slicing her up her chest; dragging from her right hip up to her leftshoulder knocking the silver cap off. "But...500 years is quite a bit of time to improve." As the sword came to her shoulder, he rammed the tip into her flesh, the edge scrapping the bone. He glanced aside as he saw Renee and Micheal appear, "How sweet..the Lieutenant and Brigadier Generals have home to save you...a pointless task as you will all die."

Sanai hisses slightly as she felt the blade cut her skin and pierce her shoulder. Even as it ground on her collar bone, she remained perfectly still, "And yet, you still haven't pierced my heart yet?" Her eyes barely flicked to the side as she sensed Renee and Micheal. "Renee...I know you know your cover is blown..but I need you to do something..we need you to stay in their company...you're going to have to fight against us..."
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-20-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old Posted 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #275  
"Sanai I..." Renee trailed off as she felt a gun to her head. She glanced over to the LTG, "What?" She squeaked in his head.

Michael placed a pistol to Renee's head, "Do as she says Renee." He moved his finger to pull the trigger. Now of course he knew that a gunshot to the head would not kill a vampire.

Renee removed her Kukri from the sheath and jammed it at the LTG.
Old Posted 06-19-2011, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote