Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #1537  
Holden quickly slammed on the brakes as he saw a man appear in the road. "Oh no..." He said as he knew this presence.

"Ah Holden so you are finally back." The man said as he latched onto Holden's car and teleported to Holden's house.

Holden fell onto the floor with a giant thud.

Alicia ran up to Holden, "What the hell are you doing? Alexander is here." She said helping Holden up.

"He is here." He said pointing to the door.

The man opened the door and waltz in with an evil smile on his face. "Well you certainly know how to surround yourself with friends and family. Let me add someone else to the party." The man said as Solomon's lifeless body appeared.

"No Solomon." Holden whispered.

"Let's kill the human's first." The man said as he teleported Alexander into his arms. "Aw no wonder you are smitten with him, he is just to cute." The man said as he quickly pulled out a knife and put it to Alexanders neck. He sighed and jammed the knife into Alexander's jugular. He waited until the boy was dead before he threw it to the ground.

"Alexander!!" Alicia yelled as she ran at the man.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Hayden tensed as she sensed the presence approaching. Her eyes went wide as Solomon's body appeared. "S-So..." Tears ran down her cheeks as she fell to her knees. Why didn't she sense it? She should've sensed the Slayer hurting him. Suddenly, she twitched as the smell of Alexander's blood filled her nose. Her eyes slowly became red and began to glow as she fought to keep her mind under control.

Melody landed on her feet, but was quickly brought down as she threw up from disorientation. After a couple of dry heaves, she looked around, horrified as she saw Solomon on the floor. She jumped a bit as Alexander was dropped, a bit of blood still flowing from his neck as he hit the floor. She wanted to scream, and run, but she couldn't. Fear paralyzed her.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #1539  
The man quickly acted and grabbed Alicia and slammed her to the floor. "You will have to do better then that." He said as he put his hand over Alicia's heart, and quickly broke through her chest and pulled out her heart. He stood up and threw her heart to the side.

"Daddy? Daddy are you here?" Jason asked as he walked down the stairs. He stopped when he saw the man, and Alicia's dead body.

The man grew a big smile as he saw Jason. He pulled out another knife and threw it hitting Jason in the head, piercing his brain.

Jason looked to Holden as the knife penetrated his head. His dead lifeless body fell down the rest of the stairs landing a few feet from the man.

Holden stood there extremely scared.

"You know you guys really are no fun." The man said as he sent a large blast of TK at Hayden. The man quickly disappeared and landed behind Melody. He quickly wrapped his hand around her head and broke her neck, killing her instantly.

Holden fell to his knees and grabbed his chest as he felt his friends and family die.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Melody had no time to react, after all, she was only human. She did let out a scream as she felt his hands on her, reaching out for Holden as tears rolled down her cheeks. Seconds later, she went limp.

Hayden blocked the attack, hugging herself as blood saturated the air. She had to do this. To prove to Solomon she was better. She shut her eyes tightly, fighting tears. After a moment, she disappeared, appearing behind the slayer in her normal, 22 year old looking self. She took her half sword, spinning it once and ramming it in his back, sending the blade straight through his body. How dare this creature hurt Solomon? He thinks he can get away with it? I think not.

Solomon wasn't dead, not yet at least. He was however, closer than ever before. He focused all his power to healing his heart and brain; which were currently shredded thanks to the damn slayer. He kept his power output low though, to keep form alerting the slayer he was still alive.
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 05-14-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #1541  
The man smiled as the sword went through his abdomen. He was excited for this fight. He turned around and sent a TK blast at Hayden as he pulled out the sword with TK. He quickly jumped back to somewhat distance himself from Hayden.

Holden stood up, he had to do something anything. He quickly disappeared and landed behind the man. He pulled out a knife and jammed it into the man's back, hopefully penetrating his heart.

The man elbowed Holden in the face, as he did so he turned around. He grabbed Holden by the neck, he squeezed and broke it. He then threw Holden's body across the room sending him flying through the patio door.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Hayden slid back, pulling her Katana from her back as she did so. She would not let this sword so easily slip from her grip; as it was Solomon's. She clenched the hilt tightly, locking the man in place with telekinesis as she came forward, swinging it down at his shoulder, slicing through the joint and decapitating his arm in the process. Once the sword cleared his flesh, she quickly tilted it and brought it up to his side to slice him in half.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #1543  
The man was really enjoying this, even though his arm was just cut off. He grabbed the sword that was in his abdomen, he quickly blocked her attack. He broke her TK shackles and twisted the sword. As he did so he quickly teleported so he was standing behind Hayden with the sword in her abdomen this time. He smiled evilly as he heard Amanda moving around upstairs. He grabbed Hayden's neck and broke it. Now he knew that a broken neck couldn't kill a vampire but it would buy him a few seconds to grow back his arm.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Hayden tried to keep the grip on Solomon's sword. She couldn't let him touch it like that. It made her extremely angry, but before she could retaliate with an attack, he was behind her with Solomon's sword rammed into her abdomen. She brought her elbow back but was quickly thrown aside with a broken neck. She wrapped her hands around it, setting it quickly.

She stood, lunging at the man as she pulled out the sword and tackling him as her body healed. As she came into contact with him, she rammed the sword into his heart, twisting it a few times. If she could kill him, she might still be able to save Solomon with enough human blood. She had to try.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #1545  
The man laughed as she tried to kill him by puncturing his heart. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled it out of the socket. He kicked her off and got up. He teleported behind her, when he was teleporting he pulled out a knife. When he made it behind her he jammed the knife into her back by her heart. Knowing that she would die by penetrating her heart.

Holden's neck reset and he quickly stood up just as he saw Hayden get stabbed in the heart. He teleported to Amanda's room, he had to get her out of there. "Amanda I need to get you out of here now." He said grabbing her.

"Why?" Amanda asked scared.

"Just trust me." He said as he got ready to teleport.

"Stupid idiot." The man said as he pulled Holden and Amanda in front of him. He strapped Holden and Amanda to the floor, "This sword Holden. will be your death. This is bewitched by witches, and whoever get's pierced by this will die slowly and painfully." He said walking around Holden and Amanda, as he twisted the sword in the air. He stopped when he was right behind Holden. He jammed it into Holden's abdomen and sending it through Amanda's skull. He pulled it out so Amanda's body would fall to the floor. "Well my job is done." The man said as he made his heart explode. The man fell to the ground dead.

Holden grunted when the sword went though him. His eyes got wide when he saw Amanda's body on the floor. "A-.. Amanda? N-..no... Please god no." He said as he fell to his knees. He picked up Amanda's body and started sobbing violently. After a few minutes Holden fell to the ground writhing in pain, he knew he was dieing.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Hayden staggered a bit before falling to her knees. She pulled out the knife quickly, but carefully. She was already low on power due to her lack of blood and her earlier wounds. Suddenly, she felt fear as black dots clouded her vision. No, this can't be. She couldn't die this easily...but then again; lack of blood. She made her way over to Solomon, taking the knife and pulling it across her wrist. While vampire blood held no 'nutritional' value for a vampire, it was still very powerful. Solomon would need every bit he could get to save himself and Holden. She held her wrist on Solomon's mouth as she fell over, death slowly taking over.

Solomon's body trembled violently as Hayden was stabbed again. Next thing he knew, she was shoving blood down his throat. He wanted to shove her away; she needed it more than he did, but he was far to weak to do so. Suddenly loud snaps were heard as his ribs pulled out of his lungs and reset. He felt a bit of strength return to him, but he had no desire to move as Hayden's arm lay limply on his neck. He just couldn't believe it. In a few short minutes, they were all dead...wait..

Holden was still alive. Barely, but alive. He gently moved Hayden's hand from his face and dragged himself over to Holden. He placed his hand on Holden's heart, preparing to heal him a bit, "Hold on Holden...I can fix this...all of this.." He had to. He had to save Holden, and there was still time to turn Amanda if Holden would consider it. Alicia, Jason and Melody were beyond saving. Alexander never stood a chance either...but Holden and Amanda did, and perhaps yet even his own sister, and he would do everything in his power to fix it.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #1547  
"No Solomon, I can't let you heal me." Holden said grabbing Solomon's hand off of his chest. He wasn't crying anymore, and he could feel his anger rise. He gently laid Amanda on the floor and closed her eyes. He felt really weak but at the same time power was rolling off of him. He picked up Solomon so he was sitting, his eyes were a dull gray. He looked Solomon dead in the eyes, "You have to kill me Solomon. I feel my mind breaking, if you were to somehow heal me who knows what I would do." He said closing his eyes to keep it from breaking before he wanted it to. "I love you Solomon." He said pulling Solomon into a deep but weak kiss. He pulled out a throwing knife and put it in Solomon's hand. "You were the best thing to happen to me. And none of this is your fault, please remember that." Holden said with a smile as he waited for Solomon to end his life for the final time.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Solomon stared at him with a torn expression as the knife was placed in his hand. Kill him? He couldn't possibly. He was appalled that Holden could think he'd be able to do it. "H-Holden..I can't...I know I can help you...mind and body. Y-you have to let me try." Solomon was not one to cry; never in fact...even when his wife and daughter were murdered, but he couldn't help but let a few tears roll off his face as Holden kissed him.

He knew he'd be unable to change Holden's mind, the boy was set on his decision. Suddenly, Solomon gripped the knife tightly, looking Holden dead in the eyes, "I will never forgive myself for doing this Holden, because it is my fault. If I had never told you what I was, we'd be back in America, enjoying the day without a care. I'm sorry that I deprived you of a long, happy life. I love you so much Holden, and it pains me more than anything to do this...but...you're right..." He placed his lips on Holden's once more in a light kiss as he forcibly drove the knife into his heart, dragging it down a bit as he cut the organ in half. He lifted his lips, but rested his forehead against Holden's as he held the boy close, his eyes closed tightly. "I'm so sorry Holden."

Even months afterwards, Solomon could never pull himself out of his depression. He was barely able to save himself from death, and was completely unsuccessful in saving his sister. He would've at least liked some familiar company. Nonetheless, nothing seemed to improve for him; his own fault really. He refused to move on, despite Serus's words of advice.

He ended up selling his horses, his house, his cars, and just about everything else shortly after the funerals. He didn't have to, but he wanted to anyway. He didn't need them. He bought a small ranch home on the outskirts of London, away from all the city noise. He would often just sit around all day, reading or doing nothing. It was a depressive lifestyle.

It didn't last long though. Only about a year later, when he got an unexpected visit from Serus, did he ask her to kill him. She was against it of course, as she knew he could break out of it; or so she hoped. She made him think long and hard about the decision before she agreed to do it, seeing as she couldn't change his mind no matter what she did.

As instructed, Serus had buried Solomon's body next to Holden's in the small graveyard he established by the pond on his old property. She didn't like the fact that she had partook in this but Solomon made his decision and he knew what he was doing. In a sense though, it was for the best. The poor man would never be able to interact properly with another person; he was just far too heart broken...

End
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 05-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote