Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #33  
I like Text Me Merry Christmas.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-29-2017, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I uh...don't actually know that one.
Old Posted 11-29-2017, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #35  
i've been thinking a lot about that story where the girl sells her hair to buy him a chain for his watch and he sells his watch to buy her a comb for her hair. i don't know why, i just keep thinking about that this last week.
Old Posted 11-29-2017, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I uh...don't actually know that one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmhfdQlOiy0

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #37  
That story is called the Gift of the Magi, Claire. One of the few short stories that I remember the name of (Along with A Modest Proposal and The Most Dangerous Game haha)
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Just because I keep hearing bits of it on a commercial, I do like "Do you hear what I hear," even though I'm never sure if that's the first line.

Also this.
Old Posted 12-07-2017, 05:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Default   #39  
I'm pretty sure Christmas songs are the reason suicide rates are higher during December, buuuuuut if I had to pick one, I would say 'Feliz Navidad'. Jose Feliciano sounds so happy, and I want that happiness.

Cause seriously the only way I can get the other ones out of my head is to paint the wall with them. And by that I mean blow my brains out.
Old Posted 12-08-2017, 03:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix always gives me the chills
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-08-2017, 04:01 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #41  
I've had Santa Baby popping in and out of my head since it was mentioned here. Blah! I actually don't mind the song though, from a purely indulgent and materialistic perspective.
Old Posted 12-08-2017, 05:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salone View Post
I'm pretty sure Christmas songs are the reason suicide rates are higher during December, buuuuuut if I had to pick one, I would say 'Feliz Navidad'. Jose Feliciano sounds so happy, and I want that happiness.
People have unhealthily high hopes for holidays, for which I explicitly blame the ridiculous amounts of commercialization and hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix always gives me the chills
I like the original better. I've actually met the original lyricist in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I've had Santa Baby popping in and out of my head since it was mentioned here. Blah! I actually don't mind the song though, from a purely indulgent and materialistic perspective.
I've had Baby It's Cold Outside recurring in my head since I mentioned it, until the last couple of days where it's been replaced with a parody of Leonard Cohen's Halellujah.

Old Posted 12-08-2017, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #43  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I keep forgetting to watch this! Mainly because the only time I can watch it is at work. And my boss at Job 1 gets pissy if I so much as check the time on my phone while I clean and at Job 2, I usually only have 15 minutes to get off my feet, check texts, etc and then put the phone away.
Old Posted 12-08-2017, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote