Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default OOC Purple Spider> > > Outbreak   #1  
Aaaaaand here is where we can start putting what we've been messaging. This way it won't go away after a bit.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
wootwoot and yes we are sticking with the body idea XDXD
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Okay, great great! Was hoping you'd say that, actually. I think it'd be interesting if they find the stash of those he'd murdered.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
If they took a bullet out of one of the bodies Ian woudl recognise it because HE found the gun and bullets for Mavrik when they where together.... it's a unique gun that not many bullets where made for so he also had found a bullet casting kit so Mavrik coudl make more XD in hide sight he regrets itXDXD
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
Oh geeze. Question is, what would entice them to be willing to dig through a body to look for a bullet if they can see the bullet wound? I know I wouldn't wanna go digging around in a corpse and I'm pretty sure Aren wouldn't either :/

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 04:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Ian's had to do it before....diggin in a body for a bullet... scavanging is what he deos XD he'd just tighten his mask and dig in... and hten be paler then snow when he finds the bullets.... and wonder just why these peopel where shot BY Mavrik when the man is more likely ot let his goons do the shooting... then Ian will find otu why.... an dooohhh boy.... he will nto be happy XDXD
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
I think afew encounterswith more of Mavrik's men, or even Mavrik himself will make Ian want to move Tristan to another place that isn't the city.... that could be interesting
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
the post i just did made me tear up a bit... and the sad thing is... Ian deosnt remeber the names of his mum, his dad or Tristan's dad... they've always just been Mum, Da, and Dad...cos the step dad was bascily Ian's dad after his own died in teh original outbreak ... Tc T makes me tear up just thinking about it
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
Awwwh, that's so sad ;w; I'm posting back and forth with my sister right now, but while I wait for responses I'll work on one for us, okay? :3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Okay, holy shit. I just read your post and it's amazing. Asset went to bed so I'm gonna work on a post now. I can see why you were tearing up.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #11  
Tw T i know.... it makes me sad but yeah.... two dads to teh fungia... and a mom to poor nutrition..... and Ian just kept putting Tristan befor ehimself. the big bear needs a hug XD
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Aren is not likely to give one unless asked. xD Aren is like...smart guy attempting to be tough guy. He's not very...emotionally available... for the time being. At least in the sense that his walls are built high. Gives him a lot of room to grow, y'know? Anywho, do you wanna play Aren's new roommate or shall I?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
could you give it a go? that way we both have a main, an da little BG character XD
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Dealio! Aren's still pretty young too, so should I make them about the same age?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
yeah about the same age sounds good, that way he wont have to be to much like a care taker XD. oki time fo rbed now
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
oh how logn deos it take for the Runes to show up as beign purchesed? cos i just donated some money to get runes.... an dthre's mothign in the place that shows how many you have....
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote