Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #145  
I used to do everything sneaky sneaky with a bow and stealth kills.

And then I introduced WF to a friend and he's v much a tank who just barrels into everything headfirst and that...kind of rubbed off on me? I no longer try to do everything perpetually stealthed.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Jurinjo
Yeah, farming for parts can be a pain at times, but worth it to get the versatility the game offers. Was it on PC or one of the consoles you played it on?

@Espy
Certain missions I just blaze through myself, but I always like doing sabotage, deception and spy missions stealthily and only do ones like exterminate for leveling up frames.

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #147  
I like doing Capture or Exterminate (to a lesser extent) if I'm trying to full-loot an area. Upper-level Spy missions are useful for ranking up this damn mote amp.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
But which one of those posts? o.O;
Huh? Oh, that's all the story so far.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #149  
@Espy
Yeah they are, and Spy is good for low level weapons (like pistol or melee) since high level Spy missions when you are not caught in the room can yield you a ton of affinity. And if you get stealth kills several times in a row, you can get %500 exp boost.

@Tam
oh, okay, so all of those links then. I'll try to take a look when I have the chance.

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeah. We're saga-ing. *snerks at selves* The young boy Transformer just got a pet returned from the dead. Glitchmouse is kissy, and often is blep when not kissing.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #151  
I have no idea what you mean. x'D But I did bookmark your rp thing so I can go back and read it at some point. Also @Espy are you already in a clan? If not I can invite you to mine. Its still very small, but I'm building it as quickly as possible.

Old Posted 12-29-2018, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
About which part?

Watched another streamer play 'Warframe'. Noted that some of the female frames are pretty embarrassing. Literally.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #153  
lol Zephyr has a cod piece and is a female frame. XD And her's is one of the biggest ones to boot!

And confused one the sagaing part.

Old Posted 12-30-2018, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I haven't seen that one yet. Just that new one that goes for blood and an older one with a wheel on her back for ones that have their butts shining.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-30-2018, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #155  
-snickering-

Nezha is a dude.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-30-2018, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Wasn't Nezha that I was talking about. I can't remember their names, but I remember it wasn't Nezha. (yay for losing one's marbles)

Also, I've found that apparently warframe butts are almost, if not a meme in themselves. So I'll go on to more interesting topics.

Like kavats that bounce off walls. 0_0

Edit: Mesa Prime is one.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 01-01-2019 at 02:36 AM.
Old Posted 12-31-2018, 04:39 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #157  
There is only one frame that has a wheel on their back that I know of, and that's Nezha. The one that's based around blood is Garuda, and the butts in warframe I give thumbs up to. XD You should have seen Kavats when they first came out, they stun locked bosses with their pounces. XD

Old Posted 01-01-2019, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yes. Garuda.

Mesa Prime is the one with the wheel that I was thinking of. I guess the wheel I saw was something Wanderbots had put onto her, but it was there, turning slowly.

LOL One would think that shiny butts would be a shooting target. And wow. I wonder if this one Kavat video I saw was of back then, because that critter was something else.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-01-2019, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #159  
So Tumblr has a thig about Ash’s butt. Ash doesn’t really have much of a butt, though...??????
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-01-2019, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
**looks at google**

...Because of the "handles"?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-01-2019, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote