Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #33  
As for what kind of Earl Gray I like I have to say Imperial organic is the only kind I favor.
The others just don't have enough of the flower to them.. if ya know what I mean
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I discoverd some tea chocolate bars the other day! Okay, so one is white which doesn't really count but this isn't the chocolate thread anyway :p. From some place called "The Tea Room," they had white chocolate with cammomile and honey, and dark chocolate with green Earl Grey. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I like it with the tea flavour. :)
Old Posted 07-02-2011, 05:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #35  
I love a good brew. With some bisquits for dunking. I usually can't drink the whole cup though, I'm not good at saving the drowning bikkies.
Old Posted 07-03-2011, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Chibi
I like to drink tea. I tend to drink more green tea though I do like black rose milk tea. Most of my green tea tends to have fruit or flowers in it though. I do drink some things from Starbucks. Mostly Chi.
Old Posted 07-03-2011, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #37  
I get their Chai or Green Tea lattes on occasion.

I don't much like crumbs in my tea so I usually don't dip anything, but I do like ginger cookies with bergamot so I'll have them with a Lady Grey tea. On more than one occassion though a piece of the cookie has dropped off an disappeared in my cup. Fortunately the brand of cookies I had tend to sink so it didn't affect my tea too much. It was my last cup of Lady Grey and I was not about to toss it out!
Old Posted 07-03-2011, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I haven't had tea for a while.
I got obsessed with tea, then had too much. x']
Chai tea. <3
Old Posted 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #39  
The best Chai I had was during a fundraiser at my Uni for a school in India. A restaurant donated Indian food and some students made Chai over a stove from an online recipe. Good stuff. :). I was only there because it was really cheap dinner but it was for a good cause.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I used to drink the lipton instant ice tea stuff. Lemon or orange.
I loved it because it was practically all sugar.
Old Posted 07-16-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
I see you
Default   #41  
If I had to choose between tea or coffee, I'd definitely say coffee. I'm not particularly fond of coffee unless it's sweetened highly, but tea tasted really bad to me. xD
Maybe once my taste buds develop further I'll like it? xD
~Obsessed with Farscape~
Old Posted 07-16-2011, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
My favorite tea is the Red Rooibos tea. It's quite delicious actually, but I worked with other types of tea as well, including earl grey, irish breakfast and fruit teas.
Old Posted 07-16-2011, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #43  
I don't much like Roiboos. Mentioned that already I think. Just not my thing. Don't think my stomache likes it much either.

I've tried Yerba Mate a couple times. Tastes very grassy. Not all that fond of it either but it's okay mixed in with other things. Celesial Seasonings' "Morning Tunder" is a mix of Yerba and black tea. I mix the straight stuff with herbal often.
Old Posted 07-17-2011, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I <3 tea, but it must me sweet and cold. But I'm also from the south so that's how we roll lol

I like some herbal teas...and I wish walmart carried blackberry tea. I loved the stuff I had at Chili's. That blackberry tea was great!

But I also love soda...so....yeah .-.
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #45  

I prefer tea. Coffee is far too bitter for me and I can't stand it at all. Tea is much sweeter and tastes wonderful ~

Old Posted 07-18-2011, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I actually read a short piece of fanfiction that took place in the Southern USA and two of the character's when out for lunch, the "Northerner" almost choking on the sweet tea.
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #47  
D:
BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE HE DEFILE THE TEA LIKE THAT?!

LOL
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Apparently the lady who ran the place was very forgiving and brought him some water instead. ;)

It's neat to find this stuff out though. I like it when little details about places work their way into stories. Makes them seem more real and it's fun to encounter them. I'm poking fun at my mother's own taste for extremely hot and extremely weak tea right now. She doesn't know that of course. Maybe when the story gets printed, if it ever does.
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote