Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #177  
Very sadly yes. I tend to believe animals are more important than humans... With the way they disrespect animals and have no regard for anything they say, have jokester attitudes towards work, etc... Animals are simply relaxed creatures loving the world and themselves, humans should be just like them and forget about all the rest!!! They should have been offered something but a lot of humans don't have the humanity or morals to give them so so out of luck (very, very sadly!!!)
Old Posted 11-10-2018, 10:25 AM  
Writer
Well, to be fair, animals can be jerks too. It just happens a lot less often, and usually not for the sole reason of being jerks as with humans.
Old Posted 11-11-2018, 05:57 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #179  
Yes, very rarely and with good-nature meaning. Animals deserve much more trust than most humans, too bad we had to hunt them to survive since the cavemen age. If only we could all ditch meat and animal meat by products and stick to natural grown food, it'd be a much better and less angry world then...
Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:02 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Well, to be fair, animals can be jerks too. It just happens a lot less often, and usually not for the sole reason of being jerks as with humans.
I actually agree and disagree. Animals aren't really jerks. We humans are the ones that see their actions or behaviors and we are the ones that inscribe our own personal feelings & biases onto them. When a bird comes along and shits on my car after I just washed it, the fact is that bird was just taking a dump in the sky and I happened to be at the wrong places wrong time.

Now the ONLY animals that can be a jerk without human bias, are cats and honey badgers. Cause both really dont give a damn.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:22 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #181  
I full on agree, no animal should be misjudged by stereotypes and hatred just because everyone feels it! Anyone and anything should be appreciated to the highest no matter their past, status, or occupation, or whatever!! We were supposed to live in this world in harmony and we really should accomplish that someday and I still have hope we will and can, eeeeeeek!!! I'd love for animals to be trustful to all humans and not just people like me, hahahaha.
Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:27 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
I full on agree, no animal should be misjudged by stereotypes and hatred just because everyone feels it! Anyone and anything should be appreciated to the highest no matter their past, status, or occupation, or whatever!! We were supposed to live in this world in harmony and we really should accomplish that someday and I still have hope we will and can, eeeeeeek!!! I'd love for animals to be trustful to all humans and not just people like me, hahahaha.

Ya know....I REALLY love your energy and vibe

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
The tale is a lie;

Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:34 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #183  
A whole lot of people have told me things like that, hahahaha!! I'm always told I'm "super happy and carefree" or some other sort of amazingly good compliment!! I usually let the real me cut through instead of my simmering depression, gets it away faster!! Thanks a bunch though, you're quite sweet!!
Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:36 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Oh my dear it is my pleasure! I try and spread those good feelings around lol

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
The tale is a lie;

Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:47 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #185  
Ahhhh, I quite love the little nickname, that's quite nice to hear!!! Oh yes, you must in every situation you get, no matter the feelings or beliefs of you or others in that moment!!!
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 09:52 AM  
Writer
Actually, I would say the feelings of others matter to a point. Some people prefer to be left alone instead when they're not well, and then that's a wish to respect. But spreading good cheer sounds like a worthy goal overall.
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 06:37 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #187  
I don't believe in that at all. If you don't push and remind things, you cannot change the world. So yes I do push people and help them find their true happiness that way, it always works out. You must never give up completely on someone just because they think they want it, they usually internally and really don't. You have to do something, whether by words, actions, small gifts, whatever it takes to make things right. Also, if they decide to push you away and yet they become happy, then it was worth every little bit of depressing and heart stabbing pain you felt when they decided to not be your friend or anything else anymore because you simply cared. I refuse to ever not change the world or push people to their happiness, and force them to find fun again.
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 03:39 AM  
Writer
Uh, agree and disagree at the same time. True, if you want the world to change, you need to be persistent. Even if that means to push some boundaries. Even if your opinion stands against the majority. And yes, sometimes exactly the small things can be the ones that make a big difference. A compliment to a person who feels down. A helping hand during tough days. A cheap little gift that comes unexpected.

But I'm wary whenever people talk about "forcing others to be happy". Just because a particular activity or thought feels right for you, it doesn't have to be like that for everyone. Person A might need a long, hot bubble bath to feel better. Person B is at their happiest when dancing the night away in a club with loud music and flickering stroboscope lights. Person C maybe has a really hard time dealing with other people, and their idea of the perfect recreation is a cabin in the woods where they knit in solitude and return to the hectic world once they have finished their handmade scarf. If bubble baths make C's skin itch due to allergies, B thinks of knitting as the worst imaginable punishment, and A wouldn't be seen dead in a disco, it doesn't mean any of these activities are invalid. They're just not right for the person in question, and being forced to do them anyway because their friend insists it's the path to happiness will lead nowhere.

Plus as strange as it sounds, I believe it is also possible to kill a person with kindness. People with low self esteem may start feeling they don't deserve your friendship or can't ever properly repay you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying a nice gesture requires service in return. But if a person starts thinking along the lines of 'my friend is always so super nice and does so much for me, and I can't even pull myself together enough to smile' it adds pressure. And each time they "fail" at being happy, pressure increases. After a while the person might even resort to a fake "everything is alright" attitude just to get a break, while at the same time feeling even more disconnected to the world and people who apparently don't have to pretend.

Our modern society very much revolves around vitality, physical attraction, happiness and a seize the day mentality. People sometimes forget it's okay to also be sad occasionally, and that you wouldn't be able to recognize felicity if blissful days were all you've ever known.
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 07:37 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #189  
people that try too hard to cheer me up or get me interested in things when i'm not well and not seeking companionship make me want to either stab my own eyes out or break all of my electronic devices in one big swing of a sledgehammer. i need that time to feel what i feel, process why i feel that way, and get past it. drowning the feelings does not work, and i do not appreciate others trying to force me to do so.

i'm also the type that absolutely does not appreciate force or manipulation. and by does not appreciate, i mean i cut out my own family members over it.

and i'm not saying that as someone bitter and cynical that hates their life, lmao. i'm actually quite satisfied with where i am and what i do.

but if i have to appear happy and satisfied to someone else's standards because they have deemed it so, i would rather die.

Old Posted 11-13-2018, 08:28 AM  
*twitch*
There's nothing wrong with trying to make someone happy by giving them a new place to go or try. They could find the ulitmate happiness then. I know when to stop but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try really hard to help them out. If they actually need time and actually do have mental issues or depression that deems it, I do step back, even for months. I'm not saying that I'm going to make them into someone they're not and make themselves fake who they are to just please me. I'm saying I'd never give up on anyone and I'd try really hard for anything good in them. I never meant anything by I'm going to say "You've got to do this or that to please me" or "You're going to do this, whether you like it or not."
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 02:24 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #191  
eh, note, sorry if i came off as aggressive.

if you know when to moderate yourself, i ain't got no issues wit u, lmao.

i definitely appreciate people that reach out, but i've known people that take it too far and it gets me heATED

Old Posted 11-13-2018, 02:34 PM  
*twitch*
Getting bashed or hated for fighting for things also brings me a lot of trouble sometimes too so trust me, I'm used to this. All the times I've told guys at our old house to move their cars out of the middle of the street, they started hating me for it.. I even told a health inspector for city water to move his truck, and he hated me too. But come on!!! If a health inspector does it too, I must change it!!! The government can't have that much power over me or anyone else. Also, to explain more, as far as the pushing away goes, I meant when they couldn't handle it at first and didn't give me a chance to explain or tell them I tried to care. But honestly and seriously, I promise I meant differently, but it got took wrong and for vain like I expected.
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 02:48 PM