Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default Bugged Siren set?   #1  
Okay, I never noticed this in the past, so I'm wondering if it happened somehow with the new avatar setup, but the hair on the siren set goes in front of the skirt no matter where I put it in the layering. That can't be right, can it?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 06-25-2021, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It looks right to me, but I do see that the particular way the items are split up into layers can look a little bit misleading. The "above" layers won't have any visible effect if you switch them because the head hair doesn't overlap the top, and the "below" layers can switch whether the hair or the skirt is in front behind the legs. But the parts of the top that hang down by the avatar's thighs are on the "above" layer, so you can't layer the hair in front of that.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-29-2021, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote