Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Gothic Princess
Talking Returning back officially   #1  

Do know I came back for a short awhile about a year ago? So to folks that might not know me - Hiya, the name's Kirsty or Chloe. I'm an UK member and just recently started returning back to old sites and games.. (man.. feel bad about poofing on my game husband for two years.. bad me. but he's quite understanding, lol. Have known him for a few years and he is so awesome and would let me get away with murder. )

Anyway, hoping to get back into the community and maybe into rpging? Did try to get into some on Subeta but eh.. I don't think pets like Mummer, Decomposes and Skellig would be welcomed as rpg characters but yea, probably take a day or two to get settled in before looking.

Also hope folks are staying safe as well, esp with Trump and his disillusions.. (sorry US folks, but do keep him over there, lol)

Also seem to run into an issue with my alt account.. must of never changed the email from the deleted address so curious if anyone would know if any way of getting a pw reset sent to another email or even through the one associated with this account? Know have ran into issues before but I honestly end up forgetting most of my older accounts were associated with that one and if issues are concerned - I can provide the email address used for the alt via pm if needed.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-14-2020 at 03:24 AM.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
er, howdy, human.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3  
Welcome back! :]
Great to see some older account peeps returning after a long hiatus.
Even tho I have only been here for a year and don't even know any older accounts...ehehe. >w>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-14-2020, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
haha, well.. yes, last time I checked I was a human and ty for the welcome back.

Ah, nice to see some new players around and hehe, see quite a few older players still active through sad to see quite a few appear to be no longer around. But either way, be nice to be active here again, hoping to come somewhat active in a few other areas since only have one assessment left and that's my last year of Uni done prior to doing the paperwork hell for Masters.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 04-14-2020, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #5  
>~> wish I had other sites to be active on sometimes, but Trisphee is enough for me for now. -w- I like the close-knit-ness of it.
I used to be a Kinsakian tho. :T Now I am a Trisphite. xP

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-14-2020, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
you have quad characters? that's neat ^^ what do they look like?
Old Posted 04-15-2020, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #7  
-waves at- Heyo.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 04:22 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
hello! i'm too new to know you, but it's not too late xD
i never properly tried subeta, but i do vaguely like pet sites and click around on goatlings once in a while. i stick with that one cause it's cute.
also you might have some luck with RP here, you never know. so don't hesitate to start a search. even if you don't find a partner, better than not even trying, cause there's always a possibility. when i started my search thread i wasn't super hopeful cause the rp forum on here isn't the most active, but i found a lovely partner, super creative with detailed characters and understanding too plus fun to plot with! :D okay i'm rambling but like, welcome back! i bet your gaming husbando is glad about your return <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
>~> wish I had other sites to be active on sometimes, but Trisphee is enough for me for now. -w- I like the close-knit-ness of it.
I used to be a Kinsakian tho. :T Now I am a Trisphite. xP
oh my god kinsaki!! by the time i found out about it, it had already more or less shut, but the avatars were such cute tiny pixel dolls, i'm partial to that style of hard pixeling. and the vibe reminded me of those minigames sites i used to play as a child, somehow. kind of bummed i never got to try kinsaki. but i'm very happy here hihi :3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote