Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default Who's your favorite possum? Er, I mean, NPC?   #1  
Inquiring minds want to know: Who's your favorite possum Trisphee NPC?

You don't have to limit yourself to just one answer (in fact, please don't!), just share with us: If you know the Trisphee NPCs, who do you like? And what do you like about them? What makes them memorable or important?

You don't have to limit yourself to the NPCs that are currently alive, and it's totally fair game to talk about a character you used to like before something happened to them. (For example, I think what happened to Dacorum totally ruined his character, but I liked him before that -- although I'm a bit biased, because that happens to coincide with when I stopped being his writer.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Here's a little NPC art gallery for anyone who needs a bit of a refresher. Doesn't include every NPC, but it's better than nothing. D:<
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7590967&type=3
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
I'm a little behind on the Tris lore, but the only NPC I ever really liked was Silvary. I have a bit of a soft spot for tragic characters and am obviously a bit of a doll enthusiast (which is why I ALWAYS have the doll skin on my avatar, even if it's not visible) ^-^
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #3  
I am a terrible pixelist, and have no idea who any of the npcs are ^^;;;;;;;;;;

Old Posted 12-02-2015, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Here's a little NPC art gallery for anyone who needs a bit of a refresher. Doesn't include every NPC, but it's better than nothing. D:<
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7590967&type=3

I enjoyed Kaimid before he got turned human. Once he became squishy, his cold, analytical charm disappeared and I don't actually care for him much as a human.

I'm also disappointed that the Taiye/Reve relationship never came to fruition. But Reve was a terribly flat character anyway and I doubt anyone else cares. :P

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-02-2015, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
*edits Lucid's link into OP*

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
I've been here for 5 years on and off and have never seen any NPCs other than Sebastian, Pandora Karsalia, and Kylesti. Sebastian and Kylesti are the only two I've ever seen actually doing RP posts. Other than that.... sorry to say but this place doesn't show much of any its roleplaying side as far as lore goes.

I've attempted to read some of the chapters in your Storybook but there is just so many chapters.
So without actually knowing the characters and seeing their roleplay in action, the only person I'm left with as a choice is Sebastian.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #7  
Doesn't have to be restricted to the RP content -- you can like them (or not) for whatever reason.

Old Posted 12-02-2015, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Kamid no question.

He was just this hilarious character, a robot god who hated organic life then changed to a "squishy" mortal himself. He was one of the better designed NPC's and was a very fleshed out joke character.

Fakir was a great design but his character needed to be fleshed out more. But Kamid and Fakir duo together was a great comic relief during a very dark storyline.

Character I'd like to know more about:
The dark skin dragon dude on the banner. Great design and overall appearance. He never was used much, and his initial character story and personality is great,

Characters I hate period:
Sebastian, the stupid squirrel who's annoying as fuck. I want him to stay only if he can become the butt of all jokes and have him snap actually growing and gaining character because of it.

Pandora, her character was pointless, didn't make sense, and was never used properly to begin with. A princess turn queen instantly, or did she leave the kingdom to her sister? Nonetheless her character was short lived, nothing happened with the character. She just sort of rallied troops because she was the rightful ruler of the kingdom. Oh and she was supposed to be a shopkeeper..

Old Posted 12-02-2015, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Characters I hate period:
Sebastian, the stupid squirrel who's annoying as fuck.
If I had my way mate, that thing would be destroyed via hydraulic curb stomp.

Slowly.

EDIT: Coda, It's Lester. Lester is my favorite possum.
Last edited by Salone; 12-02-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
My two cents: my favorite NPC of all time was Asura. The Taskal War was a great time. *nods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
You know, I didn't actually name my own likes, aside from pre-corruption Dacorum, and it wouldn't be fair to name him because I designed him and wrote for him. :P

I do agree that Kaimid is a lot of fun, although I preferred him as a machine -- turning into a squishy was a good gag, but if Trisphee were a TV show it would have been a one-shot episodic gag that wouldn't carry over.

Katrine is the NPC I identify most with. I wasn't involved in her design, but she ended up with a lot of common features anyway.

Old Posted 12-03-2015, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
My favorite is Dyten, from when he was miserable and losing all his feathers and all his people were dying slow, horrible deaths and then he turned into a rock.

Old Posted 12-03-2015, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
My favorite is Dyten, from when he was miserable and losing all his feathers and all his people were dying slow, horrible deaths and then he turned into a rock.
What a life.

And he shall stay a rock and never come back.

edit: I liek rocks.

Last edited by Illusion; 12-03-2015 at 12:15 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2015, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Dyten, Dacorum, and Sancarian I figure.

Of course, I was on staff when Dyten and Sancarian were around, and I wrote a little for "incognito" Dacorum, and possibly the other two (been a bit) so perhaps got to know them a little better.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 12-03-2015 at 03:44 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2015, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
You know, I didn't actually name my own likes, aside from pre-corruption Dacorum, and it wouldn't be fair to name him because I designed him and wrote for him.
Is it bad that the character I actually designed it not necessarily my favourite? I like her though. I think Zara's now off leading her people off and away somewhere and when she's old and gonna die (if the Alti'ui -I think. Never did get that name down- do that sort of thing) she'll go keep vigil at Dyten rock.
Old Posted 12-03-2015, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It's not bad at all. Being able to make good characters that they don't personally like is a hallmark of a good writer.

Old Posted 12-03-2015, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote