Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #6257  
I think I've also got a decent bit of anxiety with endings and stuff, so I just... never get there.

Hah, I'm the opposite -- I have FFXIV's story quests on the backburner precisely because I don't want to run out of story.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-13-2022, 03:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Haha! Oh lordy I'm too scared to start FF in fear I'd have to start from beginning and follow it through to the current state. Also I can't even fathom that one. I feel this is an 'emotional damage' moment for me.
Old Posted 10-13-2022, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6259  
Today I finished sewing together a mini dino I crocheted. Also embroidered little eyes and pink cheeks on it.

Nooo. I don't have pictures yet.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-13-2022, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I demand cute Dino photos, Tam!
Also just realized I forgot to grab the yarn box to mail today, so I'm pulling it out on my lunch break to get it ready to mail tomorrow. Cross my heart, promise!
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #6261  
~That's fair.
Well been awhile since I've been able to play it but didn't think it was too bad. Though I do get what you mean. Swear it took forever just to get a chocobo.

That sounds like a cool dino. Also wouldn't mind seeing it when you get the chance.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I demand cute Dino photos, Tam!
Also just realized I forgot to grab the yarn box to mail today, so I'm pulling it out on my lunch break to get it ready to mail tomorrow. Cross my heart, promise!
Maybe I'll be able to remember to get a picture tomorrow when I'm at the market. Though right now I'm shy of bringing things I made because there are people who just WILL praise me no matter what, and that's NOT what I bring them for.

Hey, Derpy, help your mom remember to send that yarn? Your mushroom baby needs more siblings all over the world (well, or at least this part of the world).
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #6263  
Derpy gives a little salute and starts trying to drag and push the yarn box to the front door.

((Once again, I forgot to send it...HOWEVER, due to a rather annoying situation where I was taken off the schedule today but wasn't told that until I got to work...I've got about 2 hours to kill before hanging out with a friend. Some of that will be spent shopping because I do actually have to pick up a few things. Red satin or faux velvet and some gold trim for a "pirate" skirt for Derpy and maybe some gunmetal metallic paint if Joann had any.
The shopping shouldn't take long and after that I just have a couple quick things to do at home and I can walk the box over to the post office and ship it! Seriously...if I don't have a tracking number to you by the end of the day, you can...idk...do something mean to me?))
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-17-2022, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
...Do I be mean?

*sneaks Derpy some Canadian Smarties*

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-17-2022, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6265  
I don't remember what I did with the receipt, so I don't have the tracking number for it currently...but box of yarn (plus a couple other small things I almost forgot I was sending) has been mailed!
Old Posted 10-17-2022, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
crashed noita by picking up a wand. very functional game.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-18-2022, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6267  
In other news...I have way too many things to do in the next couple weeks.

I need to (preferably by tomorrow, but at the very least by Friday), custom design/color a coworkers shoe, make a pirate shirt (and maybe an eye patch) for Derpy and also add spiders to my skirt, shirt, and crown for Halloween and also finish making my cape as well.
Realistically, the most painstaking and time consuming part will be the spiders. and I may need to buy more of them to really make it work. Gonna lay out my skirt tonight to get a rough estimate of how many spiders to use. And then order more if needed.
...which admittedly doesn't sound like that much, but I'm bad at time management outside of work.
Old Posted 10-18-2022, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I don't remember what I did with the receipt, so I don't have the tracking number for it currently...but box of yarn (plus a couple other small things I almost forgot I was sending) has been mailed!
W00t!

Also, too bad you didn't let me know about spiders earlier. I can CROCHET house spiders.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-19-2022, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6269  
Weeellll...most of the spiders I need are pretty small (like the diameter of a dime or quarter). Can you make them that small?
But I bet I could have had you make the one for my shoulder! Ah well....maybe for next year.
Old Posted 10-19-2022, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Hmmm. Not without going cross-eyed. Darn.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-19-2022, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #6271  
Aw heck seeing talk of FFXIV I just might resubscribe soon.... xD

Anyway I hope to start making small Scrump-inspired felt plushes soon. >w> If they turn out good enough I'll consider opening an Etsy shop.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-21-2022, 08:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
crashed noita by picking up a wand. very functional game.
~I guess some glitches aren't fully patched.

Good luck putting everything together.

I feel you. I really miss that game. Wish I could play it again. Oh that's cool.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 10-21-2022 at 02:06 PM.
Old Posted 10-21-2022, 02:03 PM Reply With Quote