Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #6241  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~Yep. Here's a pic.
~

~That's pretty cool. Bet they turned out nice. BlackWidow, nice. Never heard of the other though. If bars don't work then fig leafs.~
fuck yeah
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
I can't holler, Kaderin. I was spending stupidly today, and brought home more dolls that I wound up hating myself for the moment I had them home. I want to focus on the ones I have, not get more.
Admittedly the reason I over spent was "stupid" spending too. The allure of Halloween won me over and I bought 2 crowns (the store was out of the third one I wanted or else it would have been 3 lol)...and some fake spiders...and several glow in the dark polishes that I'm unlikely to use very often/at all. And I still need several more items for my costume. Mainly makeup, which I may or may not actually use because I literally never wear makeup but also some pendants and fabric to complete my cape and possibly some pin backs to make attaching random spiders easier.
(also...if it brings you joy is it really that stupid of a purchase?)

But despite the delays, I solemnly swear that by this time next week, there will be a box of yarn on it's way to you!
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #6243  
I want to do so many things right now, but I've been up since yesterday and I'm having problems focusing on one thing at this point.

I'm trying to stay up till a certain time, so I don't ruin my sleep schedule completely.
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
me, wanting to animate, voice act, and do numerous things:
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6245  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
(also...if it brings you joy is it really that stupid of a purchase?)
Yup. I needed some of that for food.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean....yeah that's a valid point.
Old Posted 10-08-2022, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6247  
I got forty dollars back sort of today. I sold baby morell mushie to someone who squeed about him.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-08-2022, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
Yes, she is my favorite from the comic. I've been getting to know the artist too. Nice guy.
~Sorry, swore I replied. That's cool. Guess that could be why. Also cool they the artist is nice. Always good meeting cool people.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
fuck yeah

~Thanks. I feel you though. I have a couple WIP drawings and a cosplay I was working on.

Tam- At least you got something back. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 10-09-2022 at 04:28 PM.
Old Posted 10-09-2022, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6249  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
I got forty dollars back sort of today. I sold baby morell mushie to someone who squeed about him.
Awww well that's good! Not enough for a ton of groceries, but enough for some essentials hopefully!

...Despite my overspending, I still need to buy stuff today for my Halloween costume if I have enough. xP
Mainly because we get to dress up at the library on the Saturday before Halloween and everyone else is planning to and I've kind of hyped myself up on this one costume I wanna try to do so I need some fabric and a few more jewelry items to assemble it.
(I'm gonna be a spider queen!)
Old Posted 10-10-2022, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
(I'm gonna be a spider queen!)
I'm going to be a science project.

Yeah, forty doesn't buy a huge lot, but it'll make sure I've got enough for the rest of the month, Lord willing.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-10-2022, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #6251  
Ugh, I haven't even planned out my costume yet. Not sure what I want to do, or what's going to be feasible.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-11-2022, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I'm wearing my normal clothes, and carrying an eighteen inch doll in a scientist costume, and a sheep doll. The joke is that I and the sheep doll are clones from the other doll's science project.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-11-2022, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #6253  
~Cool ideas. I'm probably going to be Webber. Other cosplay is still a WIP.

Like that scientist idea too. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-12-2022, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Hobbies! I have loads but I am also pretty sure I have ADHD or ADD something like that because I change between them so easily and hyperfocus on things so naively.

LATEST: This site, reading challenge.
Last edited by Monokai; 10-13-2022 at 02:48 AM.
Old Posted 10-12-2022, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #6255  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monokai View Post
Hobbies! I have loads but I am also pretty sure I have ADHD or ADD something like that because I change between them so easily and hyperfocus on things so naively.

LATEST: This site, reading challenge.
Hah, that's an ADHD mood. One of the symptoms of mine is that I gain and lose interest in my many, many videogames so quickly that I rarely ever finish the main storyline of any one game.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-13-2022, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Hah, that's an ADHD mood. One of the symptoms of mine is that I gain and lose interest in my many, many videogames so quickly that I rarely ever finish the main storyline of any one game.
Ooo no that would stress me out! I have to finish. Usually takes me a couple hours to get through it. I struggle on RPGMMO's though. I have since convinced myself it is the constant upgrades to the game (storyline) that has me always on a backburner. (it isnt)
Last edited by Monokai; 10-13-2022 at 03:13 AM. Reason: I should probably add ...
Old Posted 10-13-2022, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote