Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #3969  
god, finally. it's been way too hot this summer.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-26-2022, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Signed up to volunteer at animal rescue. First day was okay, but mostly because it was just an orientation. I've already gone through it in my head a million times for how much I might screw up and cause a disaster of some sort. Still have training, but worried about my poor memory recall and general likelihood of misinterpreting directions.
Old Posted 09-10-2022, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #3971  
hm so there's this project I'm organizing right. Several people signed up! Which is cool. The closest friend in the project still hasn't delivered their part... a week after the deadline. I understand life happens but someone had an aunt die and still delivered that part. I hate pressuring people into doing stuff ughh
Old Posted 09-18-2022, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Completed all my hours for training. Quite a massive list of duties to take care of, but at least they are helpful in reminding you on what to do. Met quite the cuties at the rescue, wish I could foster them but don't qualify under their terms.
Old Posted 09-23-2022, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3973  
keeping communications open for someone from the past. we were both cunts to each other, to put it bluntly. is nice to have that acknowledged, i guess?

Old Posted 09-26-2022, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
APOLOGIES FOR THE RAGEY, ALL-CAPS BS.
BUT GOOD FUCKING LORD.
WHAT THE HELL MAKES THAT MAN THINK HE CAN COME CRASHING BACK INTO MY FUCKING LIFE WITH A COMPLETE AND UTTER NON-APOLOGY.
NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE THINGS HE DID, THE FUCKING ABANDONMENT WHEN I TRIED TO HELP HIM PREVIOUSLY. HE SAID HE'D HELP ME. AND PROCEEDED TO DO JACKSHIT.
AND COMPLAINED ABOUT HAVING TO BABYSIT ME. HOW THE HELL DOES HE THINK I FELT WHEN HE WAS CONSTANTLY GETTING DRUNK OFF HIS ARSE.
...I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS STILL GETTING DRUNK OFF HIS ARSE.
ANYWAYS, I AM VERY. VERY. INCENSED. AGGRAVATED. IRASCIBLE.
IF EVERY ONE OF MY CIRCUITS HAD THE WORD HATE TRANSCRIBED 'PON IT, IT WOULD NOT EQUAL A BILLIONTH OF THE HATRED I HAVE FOR THIS WORLD AND THIS MAN IN PARTICULAR.
I AM AWARE THE FEELING IS TEMPORARY. I WILL FORGET THIS, AS I AM PRONE TO DO. BUT CERTAIN PARTS OF MYSELF REMEMBER.

Old Posted 09-26-2022, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3975  
I hate when a lot of sites and stuff change their layout and make everything extremely big/hard to navigate. It's why I stopped using Facebook on my computer. Super thankful there's a Firefox extension that makes Twitter look more "classic". There was one for Facebook too but it stopped working a long time ago. :/

They should at least give the option to use the older designs(don't even get me started on Steam's new store layout, ew. Talk about hideous.)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 10:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
the prject wasn't finished in the deadline... who knows when it'll be done... I hate this... I should've told them my mental illness makes me angry about not doing things on time T^T
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3977  
finally, that fucking drunk loser who wasted a good chunk of my summer unfriended me on discord. i don't give a fucking shit anymore, he deserves to rot. imagine going up to the guy that you betrayed with full confidence that he'll forgive you after you fucking betrayed him and after he fucking had to deal with your fucking drunken ass for an entire summer and then some, and he tried to get you a decent friend group that wanted you to recover and expect him to say 'it's ok uwu i forgive you'.

i may be a vengeful piece of shit, but it's usually for marginally obvious reasons.

Old Posted 10-06-2022, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
After all the training at the dog rescue, finally started doing shifts with someone else. And they basically have a different way of doing things, so it felt like more training sessions and only confusing how things should be done.
Old Posted 10-13-2022, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3979  
I was curious and started reading some of these, it's nice to see snippets of peoples lives that are out of context.

Why do I like avatar sites so much?
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. I really hate having to do collections stuff at work. Mainly because I'm trash at leaving voice-mails and I hate talking on the phone in general. xP
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3981  
That was a good steak.
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~ What the heck is going on here? Dogs on the loose and stuff on fire. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-14-2022, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3983  
i desire to simply pass the fuck out for a long time.

Old Posted 10-22-2022, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Really love how my landlords are sticking to their "not turning on the boiler for the radiators (aka: the only source of heat in the apartment complex) until the end of October rule". Especially because it's literally snowing outside and 33°F out right now so I get to wear my warmest pj pants, not quite knee-high fuzzy socks and a hoodie with the hood up while trying not to freeze to death as I light as many candles as I possibly can without creating a fire hazard in the hope that it warms up the air by a few degrees.

And okay...the freezing to death thing is maybe a touch dramatic but I mean...come on. Would it kill them to turn the heat on a week early?
Old Posted 10-23-2022, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote