Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #17  
Magali didn’t know what to expect with freedom. She’d lived with her master as a kitten until she was sold to the club and was almost always provided for, provided she did the work to deserve it. It was true that her first master would force her into periods of fasting if she didn’t eat, but she knew that she would never starve. Then, with everything coming together the way they did, she just sort of hoped that everything she needed for survival would just sort of fall into place. “Well, I’m not going to stand in the way of you getting to sleep in a bed.” With her line of work, sleeping in a bed was common, though it was never with someone of her choosing. Regardless, the nights that she was rented away for the entire evening, she generally did wind up in a bed with whomever had enough qanta. Other nights she was with Nokra on the floor, a preference of hers, though she would have much rather had him next to her rather than her horny renters.
“If it’s all the same to you, Nokra, I’d uh… rather not be neighbors with them on the uh…off chance—or maybe not off chance—that she does decide to eat him,” Magali said with reigned murmur. Sexual groans were nothing foreign to her, but flesh ripping screams were sounds that she did not wish to become acquainted with. She pointed at a random door somewhere between the kitchens and Fikri’s room simply under the assumption that he wouldn’t be getting any nightly visitors.
--
“Mmm,” Ashi sighed happily as Hyun moved in to pay attention to her. It seemed strangely out of character for the woman to be doting on anything, but Ashi would take it while it was there. She knew the quick peek at Hyun’s cleavage was intentional and she bit her lip, grateful. “The crowd loved it though, didn’t they?” She offered a grin, though it had everything but her usual charm. Her teeth were red and her lip was split in several places, both eyes were black. Ashi winced as her arm was dangled before her, not that it actually hurt (she was too drugged up for that), but the sight of it and knowing that it would hurt later made her want to puke.
“When will I get inked?” This was one aspect the former princess didn’t think of. “What does it look like?” She didn’t realize that being a ganger would be so…conspicuous. But when she thought about it, it made sense. Still, if she got marked up before the video, she could only imagine her father’s reaction. His obedient darling, a ganger. The thought was tantalizing, but she’d want to wait a little bit now before filming. She was nowhere near camera ready anymore.
Old Posted 09-21-2017, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
“Well that definitely does make sense. I guess the last thing I wanna hear is bone-munching. I’ve heard enough of that when it came to fighting in the pits.” Nokra said with a bit of nervous laughter. It was true, and Nokra had seen more than he ever could of various beasts from other worlds eating other fighters he had mingled with. More so, he made sure to promise himself that Magali never had to listen to anything like that. “And I can’t move you when it comes to you wanting something, Mags. You’re like a brick wall when it comes to having your mind set I guess.” Nokra laughed, before looking in the direction that Magali had pointed, the male Felis shrugging his shoulders and heading in the direction like…The thought made him laugh.

Like a slave.

“So uh, Mags. I gotta ask you something. Think the people here who kinda rescued us, would sorta give us work? I mean, you don’t have to do what you were forced. I’m sure they can give us something better to do.” Nokra said, quirking his head for a moment and frowning. “Well, you could get something. Not sure what they’d have for a pit-fighter to really do. I could continue doing that maybe, just I get to keep the prize money this time around, instead of winning a slice of bread and getting my cuts treated with actual medicine.” Half the time he was lucky to even have all his limbs. Small blessings, the Felis guessed.

=====

Fikri felt a small ping. A small sliver of a voice that seemed to bounce around the room like a ghost… Vail. A raging scream that seemed to grow larger and more agonized before it faded away into nothing. The small pyramid that she had given him turning and twisting until another emotion began to flow out of the device. It was like lava flowing out from a raging volcano. The sight of bombs going off across entire worlds.

Anger.

The pyramid seemed to grow more and more intense with each passing second, until finally at the moment it seemed to approach a zenith, the pyramid began to wind down once more, fading and growing inert once more…

======

Tits giving Ashi a small smile on her face, Hyun blinked a few times as she saw crimson staining her girlfriend’s mouth, and repulsed a little bit. She’ll have to hit Shaldag or taze him or something for ruining the girl’s face. That’s what she liked the most about the princess. “Yeah, the fuckin’ crowd loved it, but you’re gonna be hurting once Shaldag needs his shit back so he doesn’t turn into a whiny, pain-ridden bitch too.” Setting the broken arm down in her lap, Hyun-chu frowned for a moment, and then reached into her coat to pull out a small vial, and plopped a couple of capsules in her hand, counting them out, and then sliding them back into the vial. “I got some shit for the pain, but we need to get you to a doctor. Like, a real one. Not the asshole I hired.”

“You should kill him the moment you get a chance.” Atrix snorted outloud, prompting a raised brow from Hyun, before Shaldag interjected himself in the potential conversation. “Oxxum and Atrix are rival species. The Terskix enslaved Oxxum’s kind, they fought and got their freedom back.” He explained, Hyun nodding slowly, and then turning towards Atrix, who looked less than pleased at the explanation. “…Hyun. Send that Faleeshian girl to my room now. I’m gonna eat her simply because I’m angry now.”

“Sure thing, I guess.” Hyun snorted, before looking towards the battered Ashi. “Gonna wait until you can walk and use your arm before I set you up with ink.” She said, before grabbing one of her other gangers by the neck and pulling him over to expose his arms; purple ink formed in various swirls and odd patterns that went from the wrist up towards his shoulder. “We’ll start you with a small bit on your wrist. You can earn the rest when you do good shit, and when you prove you munch carpet decently.”
Old Posted 09-23-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
Magali shuddered with the thought of bone munching and what that could possibly sound like. It would be the sound that would get to her first, she knew that. Yes, moving into a room not neighboring the Terskix was a good idea, though to anyone but Nokra she'd never disclose this information. Best they keep their reasons for choosing this room to themselves. She'd never known a Terskix who was patient. There was no telling what would upset her. “I can only imagine what that's like,” she murmured, “But you don't have to worry about that anymore; you're free from that.” She now was beaming up at him, wondering if she'd ever tire of the warmth of freedom.

Her ears perked when he said he wanted to ask her a question, not knowing how she'd be able to answer anything. Her education consisted of subjects strictly used for pleasure. Granted, her training prepped her more for a single master rather than a master pimp. She'd been trained for pleasure in all things; personality, entertainment, and of course, pleasure. She'd learned to sing, play various instruments, cook fine cruisine—everything that would make her an ideal helpmate besides just a sex toy. Again, the intent of her former master was never to be sold to a pimp. Her training sat unused in the recesses of her mind. “Mmm, I suppose we could ask them. I'd...I'd like it more if you didn't risk your life for money,” Magali said, allowing some sadness to eek into her tone. “I doubt they are going to want to uh...have their way with me for money...Most of them are already couples, and the one that isn't...well...I don't think he's looking for sex.”

She skipped along behind Nokra, opening the door for him and peering into the room, empty except the few furnishings. Still, a bed, an end table, a desk....a dresser. These were all things that she never imagined having to herself. Or, at the very least, shared with Nokra. But this didn't bother in the slightest. They had it to themselves! She was all smiles as she hopped into the room flopping back onto the bed, “Oh, it's wonderful, isn't it? We get our own room! I mean, sure, we have to pay our own way now, but we'll figure that out when it comes!”

Fikri could hear her, clear as day. It was the voice that helped him find love, and provide a sliver of hope that he, too, would one day be loved. But the voice was tormented; agonizing screams echoed on the walls to his new room, vibrating the couple of easles he'd managed to set up. “Vail!? I-I hear you! Tell me what to do! I'll do it! I'll do anything!” He could feel the pyramid vibrating in his hands and he tightened his grip on the trinket, watching as it turned.

Knuckles white, Fikri clenched his jaw, feeling something he hadn't felt for as long as he could remember—anger. It was the one emotion he hadn't let himself experience since Vail's death, letting sadness take its course in his veins. It was a tragedy that Vail died. It was sad. Nevermind the fact that the one who took her from him still walked, still breathed. Now, he saw her face in his minds eye. That blue haired bitch that had taken everything from him. She would pay. She had to pay. She would pay. SHE. WILL. PAY. The fist that wasn't clutching onto the pyramid went flying into the wall with a loud metallic CLANGGG.

Then all was calm.

The feelings left as suddenly as they entered and Fikri now dropped to his knees, chest heaving. His knuckles felt like they had a heartbeat of their own and a dull pain coursed from there up his forearm. It was then that, trembling, he turned the top to the pyramid, choking back a sob as the wave of emotions withdrew.

Ashi saw Hyun's repulsion and furrowed her brow a bit offended until she realized, God, I must look terrible right now. She was suddenly extremely self-conscious, trying to remember if she'd taken any blows to the head. She couldn't remember any, but she had a vague memory of spitting up blood. “I...I bargained on that, so I suppose I'll ride the wave until I have to give it up.” Already, it was something she wasn't looking forward to, but the hard part was over. The beat in was done and she'd lived. “I think a doctor would be...wonderful. If I can walk normally after this ever it will be a miracle..”

Ashi bit her lip, wishing she could forget that 1.) within the new few moments while she was recovering, some poor girl was going to get devoured by a Terskix and 2.) that it was her girlfriend sending that poor creature to her death. She shook her head. Something I'm going to have to get used to. Instead, she focused on what was going to be happening to her, her eyes widening when she saw the beautiful markings etched onto her fellow ganger. Already she was excited, “Well, I uh...may need help learning the uh...finer intricacies. I've...I've never done that before.”
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Nokra could spend eternities just looking at Magali when she was beaming. It was a total opposite from how masters in the past had handled her being around. From a drugged-up zombie to something lusting for more of the beautiful sights and tastes of freedoms. It was a zest for life that made Nokra want to keep on going and enjoying everything as well. Though it seemed his joke about the Terskix got her in a bit of a worry. Playing it off the Felis shrugged a shoulder and waved his hand at the mention of all those thoughts, despite the hairs on the tips of his ears standing up, and his breathing picking up a little. “Good thing I guess. Can only hear so much of it, before it kinda turns into a pretty black joke all the time, right? At least I managed to avoid going full-cynical in there. Thanks to you.”

Magali’s request made Nokra stop in a pause for a moment. Stop fighting. It was something that he never thought he’d ever hear in his life. Slowly looking down towards his hands, his mind flashed for a moment; the two limbs soaked in the red of various people and beasts, and then when he blinked, found them clean once more. Drifting his attention towards Magali, Nokra itched his neck and drooped a little. “…What else do I have to do though, Mags? I didn’t really get much along the lines of training for when I was free. Can’t do much other than throw myself into a fight.” He murmured, before sucking his teeth – A small ping of jealousy hitting him. Magali could do so much, and him so little. There was always a slight tinge that made him angry over such things. He wanted to learn how to paint. How to cook something a little more refined than just hanging a hunk of meat over a fire and praying it was cooked properly. The thoughts escaped and Nokra narrowed his eyes, looking down the hall. “They better not want to. I’ll kick their hairless asses. And yeah, you’re right. The big guy seems different. Maybe he wants to bang dudes. Or other machines… Besides, got Edensians on this ship. Space-Skanks of the universe, from what everyone else says.”

Once they were in their room, it was like the newest chapter in their life had officially begun, and Nokra’s face stretched into a small smile, watching Magali throw herself onto the bed, Nokra inching himself over towards the table, and hopping up to plant his butt on it. “This…This is pretty cool, yeah Mags. I can’t think of anything else that would be a little better, other than the fact we can go get food whenever we want now. Speaking of, once you’re done flopping on the bed, I’m gonna bother that Mendez bloke and see if we can snag some of his food for us. Unless you wanna cook something, Mags.” There was a happy glint in his eyes, like he was banking on Magali saying yes, and Nokra kicked his legs and swished his tail like a Felis kitten.

==-==

Fikri’s door opened, the sight and flash of red hair, and a pale-looking man staring towards the Felis with a tired, shaken look in his eyes. Riola pursed his lips for a moment, and then inched his way into the room, before closing the door and pressing against it. “Oi, Gato…Did…I need you to answer me on something, and please please, hermano…” Riola began, frowning for a moment, and making sure Fikri wasn’t going to lunge at him the moment he opened his mouth to continue speaking. “You didn’t…Just hear Vail either, did you?” There was an gallon of concern in his tone of voice, and flashing his eyes over towards the pyramid, moved over towards the Felis, crouching down to face him with a sullen look on his face.

“…Figured it’s time to help you out, and give you a bit of what I know as well. Especially if Vail is hurting that bad when we just hear ghost pings.” Riola said with a sigh, before looking over towards the pyramid. Riola knew it let out emotions, but the thing felt hollow to him. Small pings and waves that simply faded into nothing the moment it arrived. “The girl who shot Vail. I know her. The issue is we’re not going to have an easy time getting to her. Considering, well…I learned most of what I know from her. She used to be a rebel like me.” Riola said, closing his eyes and frowning. “Guess the Edensians finally started getting to her. She went rogue…Well, rogue to us rogues, and joined the Queen’s special divisions. Counter-Terrorism and all that shit, Gato.”

Riola began to vent out everything he could. If Fikri was hell-bent on revenge, the Edensian wasn’t in good conscious going to let him storm off without any information he could give him. The burden of responsibility for everything. Vail. The people sucked into his struggle. The ship and the fact he also sucked Fikri’s best friend into this little war? Riola’s shoulders would bear as much as possible when it came down to it. “I just can’t watch all of you die, gato. I know you’re hurting. I know we’re putting all of us at risk. Tomorrow once we’re spaceborn, I wanna…I wanna hit them back. Do something as revenge. I know a few military installations where Viora could be. Or where here work is. We can hit that pendeja back. For Vail. I just…I just need to know that when the time comes, you won’t do anything brasher than needed. Just get in. Bomb it. Get out. Comprende?”

==-==

“I didn’t break your leg -that- bad. You’ll walk again. If I wanted to make sure you were crippled, the leg would be gone.” Shaldag said rather defensively at Ashi, the man’s poor attempt at a joke. Still, his own irritations from a lack of painkilling fluid coursing through him was beginning to set in. Massive amounts of augmentation were agonizing enough. Added to the fact most of his came from rather scrupulous sources and streetdocs (Thanks Hyun) only made things worse. “But ride the waves, yeah. You’ll at least be weaned back into the hurt. This stuff doesn’t cut out for people small like you hours after you give it to them.” With that, Shaldag looked over towards Hyun, and pursed his lips. “Should hire the Pyra again. Get her to a planet with better doctors. Hazoo ain’t exactly the best place for treatment, unless we wanna sell off half of your guns for one of the other gangs to let us use a hospital.” Shaldag said, Hyun’s brow furrowing.

“Ain’t fuckin’ selling half of my shit for one of the Triads or other Syndicates to throw her in a room and hold her hostage while they gut out her kidneys. Yeah, we’ll fuckin’ hire the others again. Not sure what I can pay them now. The ship was huge enough. Maybe I can bully the pyra into a free ride or something. Or…” Hyun paused for a moment, and then pressed a hand to her chin, the look on her face drifting slowly towards Atrix, who narrowed her eyes, and clenched a set of fists.

“Don’t try anything, Hyun.”

“Fuck, you act like being a fake hostage is gonna be bad!”

Atrix hissed and shook her head. “Just ask them normally, you deranged, magenta-skinned whore. It’s not like Rosalind is gonna say no. We’ve practically walked all over her. I just don’t have to eat her and I get a ship-ride with Mendez. At least until I can circumvent getting my own ship back.” Adding emphasis on her own part the Terskix moved over towards Hyun and straightened up, the already tall, spider-esque woman adding a few inches in height over Hyun-Chu, who shied away for a moment.

“Fuck’s sake, Atrix. Stop acting like a fuckin’ cunt. I’ll ask all properly. Shit, I’ll ride her fucking boyfriend too, considering I have to act like a fuckin’ proper girl according to you.” Hyun snorted, and looked towards Shaldag, and then towards Ashi. “…Let’s just get Ashi over here into my room, along with your mechanical ass. I’d invite Atrix, but she’s gonna be eating some chick, and I hate blood on my furniture. Go pick one out and drag her into a room, Atrix.”

Atrix didn’t need another invitation, and the Terskix was already heading off towards a set of Faleeshian girls, who stopped for a moment, and then began screaming when one of them was grabbed by the throat and dragged kicking and screaming towards one of the backrooms; Hyun watching for a second and snorting.

“Shows those bitches. Call my face ugly again, you little shits…”
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #21  
Magali stretched out on the bed, one of those stretches that came in waves of warmth throughout the body. It extended to the tip of her tail and the fur floofed up as the stretch hit the apex, and a lazy smile stretched on her face. She didn't have to go to that horrible man this evening, and she knew that right about now he would have been just finishing with her had it not been for Fikri stepping in when he did. She was careful, though, to only take up half the bed laying longwise so Nokra could join her if he so chose. After all, the bed was his now as well, the two sharing one if only because she'd decided it was a good idea. She'd had her eyes closed as her best friend spoke, but the moment he thanked her, her cheeks colored and she turned to face him her cheeks still red. “Thanks to me?” she squeaked, “Really?” If she really did help keep him from going full cynical, then that meant that she helped him as much as he helped her, and that meant everything to her. She was useful, and useful to the one that had been her everything through it all.

Nokra's self doubt seeped through the pleasant feelings. She wished he could see himself the same way she saw him. He was her rock, her foundation, the one thing that kept her master from finding her corpse along with whoever she'd been forced to sleep with that evening. Of course, she'd never tell him that she actually had those thoughts, that it was his face in her mind's eye that prevented her from going through with the drastic measures that made up a bulk of her inner thoughts when going into particularly hard 'customers'. She sat up, the bed squeaking slightly at her shifting weight, moving her legs to dangle over the end and she reached over, cold hands grasping Nokra's own, “You're more than a fighting machine, Nokra. I've seen it. The training I got? It wasn't for freedom, it was to train me to be a better slave to my next master. Now you get the chance to try something else. Isn't that great? You don't have to fight anymore. You're going to have time to learn something else. There are options now! I mean, we could even ask Fikri what he did to adapt to life as a free man. He was a slave at one point too, if I remember correctly and that wasn't just a drug-made hallucination.” She chuckled a bit, repressing a snort when Nokra called Edensians the skanks of the universe, “I thought we were the skanks of the universe. Besides, I really think we don't have to worry about them.”

Her eyes glistened with the mention of her making food. It had been so long. True, it was something she was trained to do, but with her now former master, she'd only been used for the sexual aspect—never the partner-slave that her former master had intended. She never had access to a kitchen; customers didn't want to waste valuable time eating her food when they could be eating...her... “I can...try!” she said happily, her smile spreading just a bit further, “It's been a while, but I can see what they have in the stores on this ship, see if I can make something!”

Fikri was shaking when Riola entered, slowly turning his head to see the man, half fearing that he'd been hallucinating and half-fearing that he wasn't. “I...I did. I heard her clear as day. I wouldn't mistake her voice for anyone else's.” His voice was soft, unsteady, like one who couldn't believe what he'd just heard and felt. That anger that manifested and coursed through his entire body...that wasn't Fikri. His eyes, too, once settling on a spot just beside Riola didn't move, like he was speaking in a trance.

“What...is a ghost ping? Is Vail in pain? I need...I need to know. Is she...is she still alive?” Now, he tore his eyes from that spot, his brown eyes boring into Riola, a new sense of desperation awakened in him. But Vail was dead, right? He'd seen her himself, he'd felt her blood cool on his hands. But if she was still out there, if there was some semblance of her that still remained and that bit was in as much agony as he heard...he needed to find her, and fast.

He listened as Riola explained everything to him, or at least, what seemed to be everything. Viora. That was the name of the woman who had taken everything from him. The woman that would ideally die by his hands. He would kill her if it was the last thing he did. As he was explaining, his eyes moved back and forth as if trying to decide on something focus on as he intook all of this information. He was to get involved in a war, a war that a felis had no business in...until now. “I...understand,” Fikri murmured tentatively. But...if Vail was there as well, if she was being kept by something, he'd have to find her, right? Rescue her?

Ashi smiled at Shaldag, aware that it was his own version of a joke. She was slowly but surely acclimating herself to this type of humor. “If you need it back, you can...” Ashi said slowly, hoping that what was in her right now would tide her over for even just a couple of hours. She listened as they discussed her fate. Whether it was on planet or off, she'd be taken care of. Hyun wouldn't let her go untreated. That, at least, she could put faith in.

“You kind of overpaid her with the ship though, right? She might give us a free ride anyway,” Ashi said, thankful that her voice was no longer shaking. Aside from the knowledge that her appendages were all but shattered, she felt no pain and could communicate with relative ease now, excepting the fact that she couldn't sit up by herself. “And if she doesn't, I brought money when I ran away. I can pay,” she offered, hoping that they wouldn't treat Rosalind poorly. She'd treated them all well, and pretty much let anything run on her ship. She liked the woman quite a lot and would hate to see her stressed. Regardless, she still said, “Being a fake hostage isn't entirely too bad. I was, once, and look where I am now!” She offered a bloody toothed smile for comedy's sake.

When Atrix disappeared to go devour one of the girls, Ashi shuddered and looked up Hyun with an eyebrow cocked, “Why would they call your face ugly? Are they blind?”
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
The bed was starting to look more and more comfortable by the moment, and Nokra took a breath and held it in for a few moments, before exhaling slowly. Magali left a spot for him on the mattress, but he wasn't tired. More so, he just wanted Magali to have the comfort of a bed to herself for a moment before he slid onto their own mattress and laid himself to rest. "Ho shit, Mags, your face looks like a raspberry with how red it is," Nokra snickered grinning his little grin and nodding a few times at the female Felis. " but in all honesty, there were days I just wanted to shut myself down. Just block everything and just fight in the pits until I died. Then I'd be shoved into the quarters with you, and your kindness keot me going, Mags." He said nonchalantly, a brief shrug rising up and then down, before he slid himself off the desk and stretched; back arching and tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Once her frigid hands locked onto his, Nokra quirked his head to the side as Magali began to speak. More than a fighting machine. It was possible, but sometimes it just didn't feel like that. "Still. I would have liked to play instruments or cook and such. I get that they taught you that for the wrong reasons. But it is better than all I got. You can't really murder someone for people, or disembowel animals for them. Well at least normal people. Not the people from that club. " Nokra snorted and he looked towards the doorway before rolling his eyes. "He was a slave yeah, but look at him. Apparently shit isn't working out for him, post-slavery. Dude is not thriving in the slightest. I'd rather just ask someone like Mendez or the pilot myself."

The moment Magali said she would try and cook sometime, Nokra gripped her hands a little more tightly, and helped her to her feet, his stomach rumbling with anticipation. The felis had a fire in her. And it seemed to just keep him going it seemed. "We can always pay them back i some form or another. I can probably slip into the ship vents and help clean those out or something." Nokra said with a nod, before slipping an arm around her. "Bet you five qantas you can probably outcook anyone on this ship."

----

Riola let out a deep, tired sigh and made a sign with his fingers over his chest. "Never a good sign when your hear someone that angry. Usually a pretty bad omen, Gato." The Felis himself looked like the life had been drained out of him, and that anger filled his heart too; Riola looking more drained as he noticed Fikri more and more. The whole room's aura just seemed negative and painful, and mixed with those traces of Vail? It was hard to breathe as well.

A ghost ping? That was something hard to explain. It was more superstition than anything to the Edensian, and the last thing Riola ever wanted to do was give Fikri any sort of false hope. "Ghost ping is kinda just...One of those weird things. Old superstition. You can sometimes hear people who've passed on in ships and such, hitching a ride to the afterlife." A small pause. "Fikri, hermano. I. You know I can't say anything like her being a live. She seemed. Rather... Passed on." The desperation was a neon sign on Fikri's face, and brown eyes met with tired Edensian hues. "The only way I could see you seeing her again, is maybe cloning. But even then...Thats Edensian tech. And well. Clones don't get memories. It'd be her, but not her, Gato..."

The Felis however, was ready for war. And Riola could sense it. If anything, maybe a name he could rage against would give him a bit of focus instead of keeping to himself. "Also the two new Felis. Can we trust them? I haven't really met many of them, just listened to the snotty one, and the one on some sorta drugs...."

----

"Fuckin' hell if I know Ashi. Bitches are bitches. Especially the Faleeshian ones. Lets see how pretty your face is when Atrix is shitting it out." Hyun laughed, before adjusting her coat and looking towards Shaldag for a moment, waiting for his opinion on the situation. He had never mentioned anything about Hyun's appearance, and it had just dawned on her. Shaldag, however didn't take the bait and kept himself focused on Ashi.

"I can last a bit without it. Let's keep your pain to a minimum." Shaldag said with a shrug, finally beginning to move. The plan was to bother the others for another ride, right? "We should probably start getting shit together this time around, Hyun. I don't like being unarmed like we were with these people." Shaldag added, grunting and taking a deep breath; while Hyun nodded in agreement.

"Let's head to my suite then. Can just relax in there while Eight-legged terror eats someone, and then hit up Rosalind again. Poor cunt looked like she was gonna die when she was done flying. Girl needs a copilot or something."
Old Posted 09-28-2017, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #23  
“Mm, I don't know what services I could provide that ah...they'd be willing to pay for...” she scratched her head thinking about what options she had. She could cook, clean. But then there was the question as to what the other felis was employed to do. There was a good chance he was already both of those. She was trained musically, but it would have made little sense for them to hire her for that purpose. It was clear that this was something Nokra was also worrying about, but she would keep her worries silent so they didn't spin down the hole of hopelessness. Surely, she'd think of something.

She had to think of something, even if it wasn't on the ship. But wherever she wound up, it would have to be with Nokra. A life without him just simply wouldn't be one worth living. Magali sighed not really being able to refute that. He really didn't look to be doing well. Still, she couldn't help but be grateful for him. He was, after all, the reason they were freed. She grinned as Nokra pulled her up out of her seat, as if he was about to take her on a dance. She grinned at him, “No bet. Do you know how long it's been since I've cooked anything?” She bit her lip excited at the fact that there might be options here, and she grabbed Nokra on the wrist, gently tugging him to the door. “Let's go see Mendez and see what we're allowed to use.”

The feeling hadn't yet passed over Fikri. He sat motionless, save for his darting eyes, trying to understand what had just happened. “Yeah...bad omen,” he muttered. His fists were clenched tightly, knuckles turning white. This was the world helived in now. He'd heard her before, but that was just his visiting his recent memories with her...with Vail. Now, the boxes, unhung paintings...Vail's bag... they were all ghosts in and of themselves, remnants of the woman who had only been with them briefly.

“Yeah. I know she looked dead. She certainly was when I last saw her. But that was her Riola! You heard it too! I'm not crazy...I know I'm not crazy,” Fikri got to his feet, shaking his head. His tail swayed back and forth, slow and steady, as if the man was deep in thought. “So you're telling me that sound wasn't Vail and you and I are just sharing hallucinations? Because I'm not sure that's better. What if she was found by...by fucking Edensians? What if cloning isn't all they are able to do?” He ran a hand through his hair and over one of his ears.

He'd taken to pacing as Riola's words sunk in. Old superstition? That they both heard? It seemed unlikely. But he was tired. He was exhausted from cycles of grief with little to no reprieve between. Was he going crazy? He snapped out of it when he brought up the felis, “They seem harmless. The one on drugs was because she was being drugged to submission. She's coming out of it now from what I see. As far as trusting them? They're harmless. Neither of them can pilot, or at least I find it very unlikely. Those of us that were slaves? Most of us were born into it; they wouldn't have had a chance to learn to pilot. With that thought in mind, they'd have to be idiots to try to take any of us. The girl, at least, is grateful. Can't say anything about her snot-nosed friend.”

Ashi gulped, unable to separate herself from that poor Faleeshian girl. Being alone with Atrix was probably more terrifying than being alone with Hyun. “Well, they were wrong,” Ashi murmured, closing her eyes for a moment. “You are beautiful.” Without the pain, she actually felt warm, comfortable. In Shaldag's arms, she felt like nothing could touch her, nevermind the fact that he was the one that did this to her.

“If you think you'll be okay, Shal. You've already told me how much you hurt daily,” now, she opened her eyes again looking up to the man who she already saw as a much better father than her own. She was thankful that he was a part of her life. “Relaxing sounds nice,” Ashi offered in response to Hyun. “You may want to leave a message with them though, so they don't leave without us.”
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Nokra was led by an eager Magali out of the room. Their room. And into the ships halls once more, the Felis just happy in general to have her hand around his. It was cold, but at the same time it at least it warmed his soul when she was touching him. “We’ll find something to do at least. Or we can do it better than the other Felis, and make the job ours. I mean, it’s dog-eat-dog in this world. Might as well stake our claim if we need it.” Nokra said with a small shrug. Granted, Magali probably wouldn’t be down for such acts. But it was dire. No food or money for things was the name of the game, and Nokra was intent on living.

“Mags, c’mon now. You managed to cook up scraps that our masters gave us into being edible. You can probably do wonders with real food, right?” Nokra said with a small smile, before turning the corner into the kitchen door with her and itching his head. One after another, small things relating to freedom began to start appearing. He could eat what he wanted now, when he wanted. Without the fear of reprisal from his masters. The thoughts of what he wanted swirled around his head like a vortex, until an image appeared in the eye of the storm that was his mind. “Yo, Mags. Think you can make a cake? Like, a chocolate one? I saw people eating it all the time, and I always wanted to try it.” He admitted, twitching his ears for a moment. “…Fuck, gotta ask someone what we can make first.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Riola took a few steps back as anger began to fill the room again. Fikri seemed more volatile than ever, and quite honesty? There was worry. Worry that anger would eventually be taken out on him. The Edensian sighed. There was only so much someone could take before they pushed back, and considering he was involved in what triggered all of this? He was a target just as much as Viora at this point in time. “Bad omen, yeah…” Was all he managed to mimic as he rubbed his neck and let out a deep exhale.

“I’m not saying you’re hallucinating or anything, Gato. This kinda thing happens to a lot of people. That’s why it’s a superstition.” Riola said, trying to talk some sense into the Felis before he went off the deep end with this whole Ghost Ping business. “Fuck’s sake, Gato, you need to calm down before your mind whips itself into a frenzy. You’re gonna dwell on this, and it’s not healthy.” Riola continued, taking a breath and stopping for a moment, with a raised brow at the mention of ‘Fucking Edensians.’ And bit his tongue for a moment. The topic of cloning was something that wasn’t ever really…Talked about with Non-Edensians. “Oi, cabron. Leave the cloning out of it. That’s the way we reproduce, and we don’t do much other than that when it comes to things, Gato.” Riola hissed, perhaps a little more defensively than he should have. “…Shit, sorry, sorry.”

The mention of the other two was at least a little bit of a repieve from the topic at hand, and the Edensian looked back before snickering. “Don’t like the male one? Why? You eyeing the female who came aboard? Just kidding, gato. She’s a nice thing to look at though. Not as pretty as Rosalind, but hey. Sure beats staring at Hyun’s pink tits, and…I don’t even know what Atrix has under that suit. Well, I do, but they’re nothing special I suppose.” Now that she wasn’t on the ship, and he was sure he could get away with it? He’d rank on Atrix a tiny bit, if only to try and cheer up the Felis.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“I would hope I’m pretty or something. Otherwise you’re just fuckin’ me for my money or to stay alive, Ashi.” Hyun-chu snorted, leaning against Shaldag like he was a fence post, the larger man simply grunting and nodding towards one of the doorways. “I’m ready to leave. This music gives me headaches.” He murmured, looking down and doublechecking Ashi, before adjusting her once more, and rebracing his feet. The girl didn’t weigh much to the Ogrunu, but sitting around lugging a body was beginning to get irritating, and Hyun sighed, before patting the man on the back. “Shit, well everyone stop the fuckin’ worlds and moons. Shaldag is annoyed.”

“If I wasn’t holding your crippled girlfriend I’d put you through a wall.” Shaldag huffed, before looking down at Ashi and nodding slowly. The pain and it’s struggles were always there. Like an old, tired, best friend. “It’s a constant. I’ll live. You’re already broken because of me. I can endure the pain for you.” Nearly stumbling when Hyun-Chu pushed herself off of him, Shaldag ground his teeth for a moment; the grating noise audible through his mask as Hyun began to guide them towards her room. Shaldag was watching Ashi, if only to see her reaction when she would get to Hyun’s room.

The way to Hyun’s suite was quiet, much more quiet than the backrooms that still got the vibrations and dull bass of the club it was next to. The tunnel seemed more reminiscent of something out a military-industrial complex down here; Warning signs in Galactic Common pointing towards the storage of weapons and other surplus gear, along with various musings spraypainted over them; Hyun stopping at one of them that read something in Chuzizian before frowning. “Sons of bitches. I should have never taught them how to write that. They spray that shit everywhere like fucking dogs now.” She mused, rubbing a head tendril and then stopping at a large bunker door; the Chuzizian pulling it open.

Hyun’s suite? Was rather cozy, the small comforts of Chuzizian life all around. From a large tank of water with multi-colored eels that seemed to swirl around like a vortex, to various paintings and vases with the plain, geometric designs of her people. The room they arrived in was something akin to just a living space. A large, plain leather couch was set neatly in front of a bunch of telecom slates, and near a small lounge was a stack of comic books; a crumpled dress where a pillow should have been.

“Home sweet home. Don’t go in the bedroom, Shaldag. I think I left some shit you don’t wanna see in there.”

“It wouldn’t be the first time you left a sex toy in plain sight.”

“…Fuck off.”

=-=-=-=-=

Toka paused for a moment, and kicked at a rock, before she heard a small whistle, the girl peeking over towards two redheads, before she cocked her head to the side and trotted over there for a moment. The pair seemed to be twins, or at least really similar, right down to the clothes they were wearing. “Oi! Howdya guys do? I don’t think you can squat here though. Hyun hates people in the alleys.” Toka beamed, her brand forming into a smile before the Edensians looked at each other and then aimed their guns at the plasma-based being.

“Esta perra no está basada en carbono. Congelar y disolver.” One of them said in a hushed, frantic tone, the other one nodding for a moment, before opening fire, a wave of energy hitting Toka right in the chest, before she dropped to her knees and let out a small wail. Bullets? No. Bullets had never done something like that to her before. It felt like whatever they had used simply ripped her plasma out from her body and replaced it with something much more colder.

“H-holy shit! Please…Please don’t kill me! I didn’t mean it, you can sit here as long as you want!” Toka pleaded, trying to pull out her own pistol; the little ball of fire getting it out of her holster and half-raised before another shot from the Edensians was produced; Toka watching in horror as her hand simple dissolved and sizzled into nothingness. It was a dream. All a horrible dream. She was gonna wake up and Hyun was gonna be laughing because she drugged the poor girl. The thought rang in her head over and over, as one of the Edensians aimed one last blast at her head…

‘It’s not a dream. This is it, Toka…Shaldag…I’m scared…’ Was the last thing to flow through her head before the pull of the trigger; Toka slumping down and simply fizzling out like water on a hot pan; one of the Edensians stepping on smoking clothing, before pressing a comm against her ear and taking a breath.

“En posiciĂłn. RelĂ© a la nave cuando llegue que estamos listos para las Ăłrdenes de Viora.”
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #25  
Magali pressed her lips together at the thought of double crossig their savior. It didn't feel right, and it showed by her wilted ears and furrowed brow. “I...I don't think we should take anything from him. M-maybe Rosalind would take you as a second pilot?” Her hand around Nokra's squeezed a bit tighter, seeming to say anything but that. Aside from Nokra, he was perhaps the one other person in the world to show her any kindness.

She blushed perking up a little with Nokra's compliment and she looked up at him from the tops of her eyes, “You really think so?” She did try to do what she could with them, but it wasn't as though she were working with top of the line ingredients. Mush, and sometimes if they were lucky they had stew, was mostly it. Ocassionally, they'd have stale bread. “I never got to try the cakes I made. My first master told me that I was never to partake unless my master bid me too. So, she had me make a cake and then ate it in front of me.” She sighed, inwardly reminding herself that those days were over. She could remember how the smell had hypnotized her, even as she was mixing the batter. It became tantalizing once it was in the oven and started to bake; watching her former master eat the warm cake in front of her was just a cruel exercise.

But she would take that over the other punishments any day. To think that at one point she'd tried to resist. That was pointless; she learned that quickly, at least. She peeked her head into the kitchen where Mendez had several ingredients out humming when he turned to face the pair coming in. “Ay, amiga, you guys settling in alright? Was just getting ready to start dinner, unless you don't like Edensian.”

Magali colored looking first at Nokra and then to Mendez, “Uhm, well? We were uhm...wondering if uh...I can maybe cook?”

Mendez brightened and gestured to the cupboards, “Have at it. Should I make food for just me then or are you cooking for all of us? Because I was thinking of taking some to the gato. I thought I heard him moving around in there, but I'm pretty sure Rosalind and Riola are sleeping.”
–

“I think we're way past any of those options,” Ashi said chuckling, “But, you know it's more than that too, right?” She had to crane her neck a little to see her girlfriend, but she made it a point to look at her to show that she meant what she said. Her good arm she had tucked in, the one that was obviously broken laying limply on top. She wouldn't be fidgeting with her hands for a while. She was thankful she hadn't seen her leg yet.

She turned her attention back to Shaldag smiling, the normal Ashi seeming to peek back through the thickest of clouds, “Well, thank you. I will make it up to you. I can make it in here, I promise. I can.” She wasn't sure at this point if that was more for him or herself, or maybe for Hyun who was lingering close by.

Ashi drank in the quiet that was in the halls leading to the suite. Now, even the din of the club seemed to disappear behind them, and in the silence even their footfalls could be heard. “It looks like the graffiti gives it character though,” she mused, looking at all of the different scrawlings, “What do they say?'

The suite was what Ashi was particularly excited for. So this is what a room looks like that Hyun would be comfortable in. Of course she saw the stack of comic books first hand. Hyun had disclosed that she was a private fan at their date, and it was now doubly obvious that she wasn't make it up. Then, her gun should have been proof enough. “Your room is lovely, Hyun,” Ashi said with hushed tones, “When I can get up and move around maybe we can read comics together.”
Old Posted 10-02-2017, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Pilot. That was a word that made Nokra beam a little, despite Magali's wilted look on her face that turned his heart into a Hindenburg. "I mean I always kinda looked at pilots and wanted to learn. I used to dream about being able to kinda wander the stars with my own ship before they turned me into a slave. Maybe this is the chance now." A small pause, and the Felis squeezed Magali's hand in response before finally addressing the mention of Fikri and walking on his toes. "It's not like he isn't living here and thriving enough as it is. He'd be fine if we cleaned. All he seems to do is mope around now from what others told us."

"They're good. I used to filch crumbs and such when I could, and I heard one of your old masters threw you in the kitchen. This time we can have more than just garbage. And I kinda just want my first free meal to well, uh. Just be something from you of course!" He compliments never seemed to end, and his intention of drowning her in them were gonna linger there for eternity. After all, she was all he had to really call his "own" so to speak out in this galaxy. His own and only friend currently. Itching his head, and then his nose, the male Felis watched Mendez before he addressed the two; keeping his mouth closed while Mendez and Magali chatted.

"Well I mean if you ask, she'd probably make food for everyone." Nokra finally added, before moving to one of the chairs near a table and flopping down into it, only to panic snd balance himself when his weight nearly sent the chair backwards. "Also we got a room, now its just a matter of settling down and such when it comes to being here. And being free. What do you do on the ship? We're looking to help and such. As for feeding Fikri? If he wants something he can come out of his hole ."

------

Hyun nodded a few times at Ashi before making a small kissy-face at the broken blue haired girl and offering her a small smile soon after. "I know. Just being an asshole because I can. Truth in the matter actually doing this whole relationship shit for real this time is gonna be tough. Now when people use you as leverage I can't just toss you away now." She said with a small huff, Shaldag silent on the matter and letting the two banter. "Thanks for not being a cunt and running off like people normally do by the way."

Shaldag lowered his head look at the now smiling Ashi and breathed a bit easier, the Ogrunu speaking up. "Promises are cheap. People can promise anything to us. Just prove it in front of our eyes instead." He said, before waiting a bit to quickly add in a quick, "Not to sound mean. Just realistic I guess." The Orgunu looked around for a moment and sighed at the graffiti himself. He hated it personally. Why someone would shit on their own house of refuge was beyond him.

"Giving it character is fine. But its not my kinda character. I'm a ganger, not some fuckin' vandal with a spraypaint can." Hyun grumbled, rubbing a finger along one of the lines, and then snorting at Ashi. "It just says 'cunt' in Chuzizian. I thought it'd be funny. They fuckin' proved me wrong."

Once they were inside of Hyun's suite, the magenta-colored alien shrugged off her coat and tossed it on the couch, a flash of pink skin swirling around the room as she got comfortable herself. Boots were tossed haphazardly to the corner ("Take off your fucking boots Shaldag.") and then pants themselves were strewn on the ground, Hyun collapsing onto her lounge in just undergarments and a tanktop. "It's fucking amazing. I love this room. Feels like home without actually having to be home." She said, pointing towards the couch. "Shaldag, just set her down on the couch for now. And yeah. We can read comics whenever, Ashi."

Shaldag took a few minutes to inch off his boots while balance holding Ashi, and then set the girl gently down onto the couch; the Orgunu taking a seat next to her and pulling his jacket and shirt off; layers of scar tissue lining his frame, and thickening where metal met flesh on Shaldag.
Old Posted 10-02-2017, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #27  
--Fikri--

Fikri took a breath, bracing himself against the anger that both men could feel seeping in seemingly through the vents. He lifted his hand to look at the pyramid. Were these feelings genuine? He couldn't tell anymore. Strong emotions washed over other strong emotions, wave after wretched wave—grief, agony, love, anger—all of them crashed together in the cacophony of his thoughts. He realized then that his hand was trembling, he couldn't control it. Jamming his hands into his pockets he glanced at Riola, hoping he didn't see it.

He shook his head, seeing the look after he uttered the words “Fucking Edensians” and looked up to Riola, “I didn't mean you or...or Mendez. I don't mean you. I mean the the ones that did this, the ones that broke Vail and in turn broke me. I'm not talking about the revolutionaries. I'm talking about the Edensians running the place. The fucking government that's responsible for her.” The felis' hand drifted to his face, his index and forefinger pressing into his forehead as he forced himself to think clearly.

He exhaled, then inhaled slowly, “Fine...I'm fine. Why? Because he's an asshole. He's done nothing but treat me like shit since I freed them. And no. I don't want the female.” He sighed, “She is pretty. But I guess that's all perspective. I get the feeling Ashi likes looking at Hyun's tits.” Chuckling to himself, he sat back on his haunches, thankful that Riola was there to pull him from the black hole he had dwelled horribly close to. “And Mendez sure as shit seems to like Atrix's. Wanna take bets on when she'll eat him?”
Old Posted 10-03-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
--magali&mendez--

Magali smiled with Nokra bringing a little bit of hope into the conversation. It was his chance. Hell, it was their chance. She'd silently resolved to go talk to Fikri herself to see if there was work to be done that she could aid with. If he needed a break, she would be there to provide it. But then, there was a chance he wasn't working either. He could have been a customer. The politics of a ship's crew were well beyond her and she knew little of the hierarchy save for the fact that the pilot was on top.

“They did!” Magali said perking up. Truth be told, she only had one master before their last, but she taught her to cook, clean, sing, play instruments—essentially anything that would make her pleasant to be around and easier to sell. The raising and training of felis children into adults was a profession not many took part in but one that was exceedingly profitable. She blushed at the compliments, each one bringing butterflies to her stomach. Though, as she was coming down, she didn't know if she should attribute that to the drugs or not. “Well, I'd be happy to cook for you,” she bit her lip looking down, excited at the fact that she was doing that by her own free will and not to please a master. After all he'd done for her, she wanted nothing more than to start giving back now that she was able.

She grinned, shifting her eyes from one gentlemen to the next, “I actually would love to. It's been so long since I've had access to a decent kitchen.” Her eyes roved among the cabinets, the countertops, the stove top and the oven. The thought made her giddy. Cooking had always been her favorite task alongside the music, and both of those responsibilities had proven null and void by her being sold to a pimp rather than a single master. “I think I'll bring him some regardless. I've seen how people get when they are hungry. A bit of food would be good for him.”

--ashi--

“Then don't let them use me as leverage,” Ashi said simply, melting into the spot that Shaldag set her on. She sighed contently, “Use me as leverage first. If I'm not wanted by father's allies at this point, I'm at least wanted by Daowei. We've fooled them once; we can do it again.” She gave a close-lipped smile, still conscious of the blood in her teeth.

“I will. I will, once I recover,” Ashi said with a resolute nod. Her combative training would come in handy after all. The second she was able to walk again, she was going to ask Hyun where she could prove herself useful. She may not have had a written guide to study this time around, but this time she had better—she had Hyun and possibly better guidance with Shaldag. “Mm, maybe we could paint over it. It's a good way to spend time, I think. Or, at least it was before I uh...ran.”

Ashi looked over to Hyun somewhat confused. This wasn't her home? Then where was? She still had plenty to learn about her girlfriend it seemed. When she told Shaldag to take off his shoes, she looked down at her own shoes and gulped. She wasn't sure that was an ability she had now, and she shuddered to think of what taking off her shoes would feel like. The princess was sort of melted into the sofa, trying hard not to move. She was still covered in blood, and she sincerely doubted her girlfriend would appreciate bloodstains on her furniture.

Her eyes shone at the prospect of comics in her near future. They would provide that sense of security that she'd had when she was living in the palace. They were her escape then, and they could be now. “I'd ask to look at them now, but I don't want to muck up the pages.”
Old Posted 10-04-2017, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
Nokra's mind was lost in the thoughts of piloting a ship for a moment; the felis envisioning his hands pressing various buttons and levels as he stared out in the pitch black sea of the void between worlds. A pilot. Granted, it would be under Rosalind's supervision, and the choices of where to go would be on the captain herself, but who knew? In time he could have his own little cruiser. Then he could see all the places he had wanted. Whatever link between himself and Magali showed, when Nokra perked and looked over at Mendez for a moment. "Who is everyone on the ship? Like, do you all work together? Are you all customers?" Nokra's tail writhed about for a moment, before he took hold of it himself and kept it from flailing about.

"Look on the bright side. Now its cook whenever. Sleep whenever. Do what we want whenever!" Nokra chimed in, excited and wriggling around, before finding a stool in the kitchen and setting it down should Magali need it. Once he felt she had the necessities for meandering about the male Felis took a seat on the dining table itself and crossed his legs, picking at his nails and then biting them. He looked towards the doorway to the halls, half-hoping the Pyra would have been up, before huffing snd crossing his arms. Hopefully the pilot didn't need much sleep, so he could ask as soon as possible.

"Why even bring him food? You're just enabling him to be a little pissant." Nokra complained again, before rolling his eyes and muttering to himself. "Why save us if you're just gonna be a whiny little bitch the whole time, and leave us to fend for ourselves..." Griping aside, Nokra slid off the table and peered through the fridge, and pulled out a small bottle of something green, before pulling it open and taking a sip, his face wrinkling and the Felis putting it back. "Urrgh. Lemon juice. Why."

---

Riola's eyes were locked on the pyramid on the ground, the Edensian narrowed his eyes for a moment and then sighed. "Fikri. I know Vail kinda gave you that thing. I know what they're used for. Gotta ask you something, Gato. You're not keeping that thing cranked on, si? It's not healthy." He said, taking a more mature, even paternal tone with the Felis, before he glanced back at the Felis and inched closer, to offer him his own hand to squeeze for a second.

"They're terrible, yes. I know. They killed Vail. They've taken things from me. I'm sure if you asked Mendez he'd say the same. That's why I'm trying to work on everything. RevolucĂ­on and all of that." Riola said with a rather tired, worn out look. It was growing harder and harder with each passing moment, dealing with every bit of the revolution going on. Cells were being caught. With Viora in command of dealing with them, his options grew more and more limited. Sure, he had other ideas to deal with them. But could he sink down to the levels his mind brought him? "It's gonna start getting better, I promise. Once we blow up our first target, the feeling of avenging Vail are gonna come."

The mention of betting on Mendez and Atrix made Riola snicker, and the Edensian shook his head. "Aranea didn't break his hip bones while she was riding him at least. So I'll give him a week before Atrix wants to start doing the whole, actual testing to see if he's mate-worthy. Poor cabron. Atrix told me a little about it. Not worth having a go at her for the long term. 50 qantas he lasts up to that point, deal?" Riola said with a smile, before shrugging his shoulders. "If I wasn't worried about being fucked with a shotgun, and Rosalind and I weren't sorta, kinda, a thing, I would be right there with Ashi on that bit. She's scummy royalty, but her taste in chests I guess is pretty bueno."

"Also you and that other male should probably get along. Last thing you need is Rosa getting involved like when Vail and Hyun went at it, si?"

---

"You make it seem like that's gonna be easy. Ain't got a list of friends thats bigger than people who wanna watch me die, go to jail, or fitted with a slave collar while they ride my own ass, Ashi." Hyun snorted, before waving her hand. "Outfooled a few Daoweians. Once they send the military it's gonna be a whole fuckin' new story. Don't hear many stories of gangers and pirates surviving that shit. Because we don't have the best track record with dealing with that." Hyun added, Shaldag cutting in himself. "Smarter to just keep in the gutters, stab someone, and then run when the big guns come out. As much as I'd love to disembowel your family, Ashi."

Shaldag looked down at the mangled girl, before looking over to Hyun. "Can take her to Andreen. The bio-pools would spit her out brand new in a few hours." Hyun opened her mouth to speak before Shaldag cut her off. "She's your girlfriend. If you loved her, you'd spend the money to do so, yes?" Hyun paused for a second and nodded s few times. "Yeah, yeah, you're right. Hundred thousand Qantas ain't shit anymore now. Just hope she enjoys being ass-naked around a bunch of fuckin' creeps."

Hyun looked over towards Ashi and read her confused look like a book. "My actual house is on Chuziz. Bought one a while back. Barely go there, but that right there? Home to me." She said, a bit of morose feeling ekeing out of her words. Shaldag helped Ashi's feet out of her shoes, before wincing himself and grinding his teeth. Standing up and letting Ashi get a little more comfortable, the Ogrunu rolled his shoulders and moved towards one of the doorways, swinging it open and leaving for a moment.

A comic book went flying through the air, and landed right in front of the couch, Hyun taking one from her own pile, and then shrugging her shoulders. "These are just copies. I buy two. One to keep all pristine and shit, and the others to read. So go wild. Bleed on them. Do whatever." Hyun said nonchalantly, slipping rather quietly over towards the couch and sitting near Ashi. "....So I guess shoving my fingers in you now would probably not be the best time to do this romance shit, huh."

---bonus---

That was about as high as the count got before the green woman was about several shades lighter than she normally was, emerald green turned to mint as Atrix pulled all four hands from her throat and took a few exhilarated breaths. It was a rush every time before she got hungry, and all sets of her eyes were locked in on the potential meal in front of her. The Terskix was diligent however. A lot of work needed to be down before hand, and soon enough Atrix crawled off the Faleeshian and held her up by an ankle, one of her clawed hands raking a sharp finger across the girl's throat to bloodlet her; Atrix staring at the pool of red connected by a thin stream of the same color connected to green flesh.

It was roughly twenty minutes later before she was drained, Atrix yawned and itching her carapace before moving to the next stage of her plan. The body was thrown haphazardly into a large, black bag as Hyun began to store her meal, zipping the bag halfway up, before stopping and cocking her head to the side. One small bite never hurt anyone, yes? Atrix leaned in and sank her teeth into her meal's eye socket, pulling out the morsel and letting it slide around on her tongue before she chomped down, the squirt of ocular jelly and fluid coating her mouth; Atrix letting out a small, content moan.

First proper meal since she was with Mendez on a date.

Finally, Atrix zipped up the bag and sighed, hefting it over her shoulder and deciding on moving herself towards the ship. What was Mendez doing? And more importantly, were they planni on deserting her? Paranoia gripped at her once more and the Terskix clicked and clacked her mandibles like a drum.

Time to see what was goingg on in the ship..
Old Posted 10-09-2017, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
As the conversation was unfolding around her, Magali took to the cupboards. She opened each cupboard individually, gazing at the contents, shutting them softly and moving on to the next one. Her mind was reeling with the possibilities of even this meager collection. She was used to more options when she was given the chance to cook, having been forced to learn the wealthy cuisine and tastes, but she was sure she could make something tasty out of what they had here! She didn't even look at the few MRE's that had to be for the pilot's solo hours awake. She and Nokra had already had too much of that. Or really just what they could find cheap.

Mendez chuckled, wearing a sheepish grin, keeping his attention on the felis, “Well, that's complicated. Like. Really complicated, and I'm not sure I know all of it, amigo. As you guys know, Fikri was a former sex slave. I don't really know how Rosalind met him, but he claims she's his savior so I'm guessing he's the oldest member on the ship. Him, Rosie, Riola—the uh, full Edensian—and Atrix (the spider-lady) were already on the ship when I um....joined...I'm gathering that Atrix and Riola are customers, but he started macking on the pilot, so I'm not really sure what he is anymore. Atrix kinda kidnapped me as a snack, decided I looked tasty by means other than ingestion and here I am.” As he talked he kept his eyes mostly on Nokra, noting that Magali would join in on the conversation when she saw fit.

Magali sort of hummed as she now retrieved what she wanted to from the cupboards, “To think this could be part of my every day life~!” She pulled the chair up to look in some of the higher cupboards, thankful for Nokra's assistance, retrieving a small container holding some sort of blue powder, giving it a shake and a satisfied smile. “Gotta have the seasoning!” She was excited, obviously, her ears working like satellites swerving to pick up the conversation as she worked. “Because I think now more than ever he needs a friend. Besides, he probably just assumed we'd make our homes here. The ship's layout isn't difficult to figure out...”

She began dumping ingredients into a bowl, stopping to close one eye and crouch down next to the concoction for the slightly more intricate steps. When the apparent needed ingredients were loaded together she began to beat it making what appeared to be some kind of batter.
=-=

“No...no. I only use it sometimes. It's not permanently on or anything. I promise,” Fikri's eyes followed Riola's down to the pyramid, snatching it up and pocketing it with one hand and taking Riola's with the other. He bowed his head trying to keep himself together, his breathing ragged. Through the nose, out the mouth, through the nose, out the mouth... He could almost hear Vail's voice, her soft, meditative voice coaxing him back to sanity. It was ironic, then, that it was that same voice pulling him in the opposite direction.

Fikri looked up at his haggard friend. He wasn't the only one on the ship experiencing problems. That poor princess had the beat in, Rosalind hadn't slept in forever in order to get the crew to a safe place, Mendez was pretty much dead on the spot, Riola....he'd lost friends. A lot of friends, and he was only able to witness the bloody aftermath, unable to do a thing about it. He brought his arm up to pull Riola in for an embrace. “We'll get her back. At this point, we have to. For Vail. For your cell. Viora was one of your own from the start, yes? She'll know the codes to get into the different communication channels, where you guys meet, everything. The best we can do is alert those that are still alive to lay low for a few days. Cease all communication and abandon the bases. It'd keep more from dying, the way I see it.”

He shook his head, wanting to start now. Wanting to help the RevolucĂ­on now. “We can't let more of us die, Riola.”

He lifted his head, a grin on his face, “You don't have very much faith in the guy do you? I give him two. I mean, he's pretty likable and he's lasted this long, yeah?” His ears perked, and he hoped that the man would make it further than that. Mendez was a good guy, nice and laid back. Maybe too laid back. He wondered if Mendez ever considered that the chances were not in his favor.

Fikri groaned, “Yeah. But I'm not gonna lay down for the guy, or seek to socialize with him. He's needlessly been a dick since I freed him. I don't know if he's posturing for Magali or what, but I don't know how much clearer I can make it to him that I'm not barking up her tree. He can have her. I'm not ready to move on yet.”
=-=

Ashi pursed her lips as Hyun prattled her long list of non-allies. With each item that others wanted Hyun for, Ashi looked a little more dejected. “My father has already published I'm dead. I'm sure of it. He's not going to announce to his entire military that I'm not to go on a goose chase for me.” She kept her eyes on Hyun though, thankful for a sight so pleasing and happily not her arm or shattered kneecap. “But, sticking to the gutters is probably the safest bet here...” She sighed, also wanting to disembowl her family, or, at the very least, her father.

She closed her eyes, reveling in the fact that the sofa was potentially one of the most comfortable she'd ever been in and grunted when she went to prop herself up using her good arm. She liked the bio-pools idea. She'd never needed to go there, having never been injured before due to a cushy palace life, but she'd heard of the medicinal wonders they provided. “I can put in the ten thousand I brought with me in my bag....but that only pays for a tenth,” Ashi murmured, looking down abashed. She wished she'd brought more.

She brightened, blue eyes fixed on her girlfriend, “We should go visit. We could lay low there for a while, avoid my home planet. We could look at it as a vacation!” She cleared her throat, “I mean, we don't have to. It might seem too obvious to hide out there. But I would like to see it sometime.” She wanted to see what Hyun considered home. What she considered comfortable. Right now, Ashi was the epitome of comfort, lounging in the seat, grunting as she leaned forward to grab the comic. “Zi Adventures: The Dead Hand...Doesn't Zi meet her girlfriend in this one?!” She bit her lip. It was one of her favorite issues. Even if this was a second copy, it felt wrong to mar it with her bloodied hands. Well. Hand. Comic in hand, Ashi didn't sink right back into the couch. Seeing Hyun move closer, she leaned on her biting back a shit-eating grin. Could it be that she was actually cuddling with her girlfriend?
Old Posted 10-10-2017, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #31  
Nokra made sure to keep an eye on Magali every couple of seconds, the Felis watching her like a hawk as she flipped through the cupboards and looked for ingredients, Nokra looking towards the MREs and sticking out his tongue. He had eaten a few before but everytime he chomped into them it seemed they tasted…Off. Were they possibly tainted ones? He could have never known, but just the sight of them brought back a churning in his stomach that he wished to never experience again. When the constant checking on Mags seemed to deem her safe from whatever horrors that could lurk in a kitchen, Nokra set his attentions on Mendez.

“That does seem…Really complicated. Figured as much with Fikri’s past. It’s all pretty much the same for us I guess. Fikri’s kinda the first free Felis I’ve seen personally.” Nokra said with a small huff, crossing his arms and turning his head to the side, only for the Felis to turn back with the words ‘Kidnapping’ and ‘Macking.’ Nokra couldn’t imagine what sort of attractive display or honeyed words Atrix could have summoned to put Mendez in a spell after being kidnapped by the being. He’d have to inquire about Terskixian flirtations with the spider just to try and comprehend them. “Woooow. I um. Well, it’s good to know you’re not being digested in her stomach then, I guess.” Was all Nokra could really muster up to say. “Well, what are everyone’s destinations then? Maybe one of the worlds you guys are going to’ll be a decent start to freedom or something.” That was of course his pipe dreams of helping fly didn’t turn out the way he had envisioned: The Pyra happily accepting his dreams and not just laughing in his face.

“He can have a friend in me when he stops being a twat.” Nokra said with a small, irritated hiss at the air. Optimism and smiles, despite how brilliantly they made Magali shine, had a tendency in this world to bring about some awful things on the people trying to help. Nokra could easily see a rather morose Fikri trying something, and it made his blood boil and steam to the point where the male Felis flexed a hand into a fist and pressed it down on the table as hard as he could. “At least cooking’ll keep you happy though Mags. Gotta find something for myself to do before I die of boredom I guess. Don’t think anyone here is gonna just practice fighting with me, if I can’t…Help around.”

The kitchen seemed to come alive with the scent of whatever batter Magali was preparing and Nokra’s stomach rumbled rather audibly, the Felis being reminded that he was hungry, and that the girl’s cooking was something akin to the gods coming and setting down a feast. “…How long does that stuff take to cook?”

=-=-=

Riola’s eyes scrutinized Fikri, the Edensian keeping a brow raised in suspicion before sighing and nodding his head slowly as he dropped his eyes and followed the pyramid into the Felis’ hand, before he offered a small squeeze of his hand. Listening to the man’s breathing, Riola tried to match along with the Felis. Inhale. Exhale. Calm breathes. His eyes drooped, only for the Edensian to shake his head to keep them from sealing shut again. “Don’t promise me anything unless you know for sure it’s not doing anything to keep you from acting normal, Gato. I’m old enough to have dated your grandmother. Gonna be hard to hide things from me.” Riola said with a small, playful smile.

Payback. It was something that Riola would have given just about anything for at this moment. His Cell didn’t deserve such a death from Viora. Vail deserved absolutely none of the malice that Viora had shown when she had fired off so many shots, even if he was her intended target. Putting himself in the Felis’ embrace, the Edensian sighed and rubbed his eye. “She was one of us yeah…She was…Well, she was the one who helped start this whole thing. Revolucion. She taught us everything. If payback is coming, then I need…Well. I need help. From everyone. I don’t know how many there are of us left, considering she found me, and my cell this fast. Puta madre…I don’t think I’m gonna be making it out of this war sane, or intact sometimes. Communication has been dead as of late anyway, Fikri. Eventually we’re gonna have to check on a base just to see if it’s still intact. For now? I can only assume we’re the last ones left.”

We can’t let more people die. You’re right, Fikri. But it’s going to happen. Who knows? For all we know, people are dying because of me right now. Riola frowned and then nodded, before hugging Fikri a bit tighter. “We’ll try, Gato. That’s the best we can do. I can’t…Promise no one else will get hurt. I can’t even promise Rosalind the fact she’d get out alive either…”

The topic turned towards Mendez and Atrix however, and Riola shrugged a shoulder. “I’ve been hanging around with Atrix longer than he has. Know a little more about how she operates. Minus most of the bedroom stuff. Aranea doesn’t let herself love anything real easy. Took her ages for the Terskix Hound I bought her to be able to sit next to her. And in the end, she chopped up the thing for dinner because it pissed on her ship’s floor.” A small pause. “But you’re right. He’s kept her pretty well under reins. Who knows? Mendez could woo her into something a little less terrifying. Though the thought of Atrix being more human than Terskix is kinda scary itself.”

“The dude’s probably just on edge. They seem close, and the moment you give someone freedom, they’re gonna obsess on the fear of it being taken from them. Plus, for all we know they’re trying to be a thing, and he’s just being machismo, Gato. I’d do the same thing if someone started getting romantic with Rosalind.” Riola pursed his lips and broke the embrace, taking a moment to clear his head and then shoot a glance to the door. “…Think you’ll ever move on, Gato? Just a curiosity.”

=-=-=

“The moment you wanna do your whole ‘I ain’t dead’ shit is the moment they’ll start coming though, Ashi. Gotta remember that.” Hyun responded, returning the same pursed lips that Ashi had given her, and itching a rather troublesome, bent head tendril. She’d have to teach Ashi how to cut them In the future. “The gutters. Eventually someone’s gonna realize I’m shoving my head between your thighs. Then someone’ll come and try and nab you. Probably Graiza. He has it in for us.” Hyun said with a small chuckle. Perhaps a rather nervous sounding chuckle. “Do yourself a favor if you’re captured by him. Kill yourself. People say I’m fuckin’ nuts. I’m fuckin’ saintly compared to that prick.”

“Whoa hey, you’re not paying for jack dick. You’re my…Girlfriend…Still weird to say. I can cover your meds and the time in the bio-pools.” Hyun responded, placing a hand on Ashi, only to retract it when she realized there was a bone where something fleshy should have been. “Keep the money for yourself. Be a bit greedy. Get some clothes. I’ll have Shaldag find you a piece to carry around to protect yourself as well when I’m stuck managing this shitpile.” Hyun added, giving Ashi a small, warm smile and doing her best to just…Try and be the girl she wanted to be for Ashi.

Back to Chuziz? Hyun scratched the back of her head and sucked her teeth, the pink-colored woman stammering for a moment. “Err…Well. I mean..I..Shit’s nothing special. No need to really visit the place. Besides, you’d probably hate it. Mostly water. And my kind just generally ain’t exactly the friendliest bunch. And the food isn’t good.” Every excuse she could muster up to try and avoid having to bring her there. Luckily the comic she brought managed to change the subject for her. “Hm? Oh yeah, Zi meets her girl in this one. The chick that lasted the longest in the series. Considering Zi’s last squeeze got fried by Zamboxis.” She replied, reliving the previous issues in her head. Hyun took a deep breath and leaned gently on Ashi, taking care to avoid broken and bruised bits of the princess and just…finally relaxing for a brief moment.

Shaldag looked towards the two from the doorway and just watched, the Ogrunu crossing his arms and leaning against the door. Good. They’re bonding. Didn’t think they’d act like a couple. I guess I was wrong.
Old Posted 10-20-2017, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Soon the kitchen was filled with the smell of the batter and a sizzling followed after. The smell heightened and Magali felt pride looming in her chest knowing that she was back in her element. The batter that she poured in the pan was thin and it appeared that she was making some sort of crepe. The smell leaking from the pan she was making them in confirmed it. She was aware of Nokra's eyes on her, but it was something she was already accustomed to. His eyes on her had become something of a comfort. When they were on her, she was safe. He'd always been her protector, almost since the beginning. To Magali, Nokra's gaze was akin to that of her dearest loved one.

Mendez, too, was aware of Nokra's special attention paid to Magali and he trained his own gaze toward the male felis careful to not linger too long on the happy culinarily inclined female. “Yeah, as I said, it's a shitshow, amigo. He's the first one I've seen in something other than the uh...trade. I mean, I've seen a few working under contracts and slaves, but he's the first I've seen like this. Now I guess you two make two and three,” he shrugged, grinning. “Ah well, better this way than a slave, right? I mean, now you get to figure out what you like and actually do it. Seems Magali here already found her calling. We'll just need to find one for you. Yeah, I would agree with that. I'd rather not be eaten, but eh, if it does eventually happen I'll be glad for the extra time I was given I guess. I met a lot of interesting characters since my kidnapping and honestly this is the greatest adventure I ever dreamed of having. As far as destinations?” Mendez snorted, “Your guess is as good as mine.”

Mendez shrugged again, “Suit yourself. He's a good man, and I think you are too. You could be denying yourself a valuable ally. As far as I can gather, the gato seems to have some talents of his own in art. But then, I've only been able to glance at some of his shit as it was being moved. He tends to keep it pretty private.” He stood and stretched picking up a couple of dishes that Magali was done with and went to clean them.

“They're ready!” Magali said happily, serving up a couple of plates, each with a few crepes now rolled with some sort of mystery sauce in the middle and putting them in front of the two men.

Mendez grinned looking at his and then up to Magali, “These look great! And you managed to whip them up rather quick too...” He took a bite and almost melting.

Magali gleamed with pride, looking to Nokra to see what he thought.

=-=-=

Fikri finally calmed down, now feeling empty. All of his energy had been expended with those bursts of emotions leaving in its wake just feelings of nothingness. He nodded, moving the pyramid to his pocket, safely off. At least, as safe as he supposed it could now. After that stint he wasn't sure if it would just turn itself on or not at random. “I...I don't mean to hide. I just don't want to be a bother,” the felis muttered looking down, “You all have your own problems to deal with.” He didn't need reminding of the video that just hours before had been exposed for Riola. And Rosalind was getting drug in too. It was a good thing she seemed to be at least willing.

The last ones left? I'm joining a dying cause... He wasn't going to let those thoughts deter him, however. He was going to cause whatever damage he could to them before they managed to take him out. For Vail. Her haunting scream still rang through his ears despite the silence that seemed to permeate the room. “Then I guess we're on our own. We'll...we'll have to start from scratch then?”

Fikri closed his eyes, grateful to have a friend like Riola. If Rosalind wasn't near giving out he was sure she'd be in there with him too, but as it was, his dearest friend needed her rest. “Then we'll just have to try our best. I think we should warn the others though, the felis I mean. They don't know how dangerous it is to be with us yet. It wouldn't make sense to free them from slavery just to have them die at the hands of the Edensians just for interacting with us.”

“So you don't think he has a chance, then?” Fikri asked, now pulling away and taking a seat on his bed. “I just wasn't sure because he lasted this long. I thought the poor man was a gonner the second he was dragged kicking and screaming on the ship. The way this ended up...I just never saw it coming. Figured there was some sort of hope for him.

“Who is trying to get romantic with Magali though? I wasn't. As I said, she's...she's beautiful...yes. I will say that. She is beautiful. She's just...not Vail. I don't know how much clearer my disinterest was,” Fikri laced his fingers, leaning forward, ears pressed slightly back as though he were thinking over what he should say to Riola. The truth? He had no idea. “I think...I think it's still too soon to say. I'm still too smitten with Vail that the next person would be slighted. I wouldn't be able to give them everything because for the large part, I'm still hers. I don't know if it will change. They say that time heals wounds, right? There's...a chance at least. Just for the time being...I don't think so.”

=-=-=

Ashi bowed her head. She'd thought about that, but she was hoping that it would start an uproar with the neighboring planets who placed egalitarian tendencies first and foremost. If Daowei was forced to give up that facade, maybe...just maybe the plan would work. She wanted to point out that neither of their heads had been between either of their thighs just yet, a fact that she was still nervous of. What if she was bad? What if Hyun didn't have the patience with her when she was unable to please her? She hoped it would come natural. After all, she was a lesbian. That knowledge would be sort of intrinsic, right? “So long as I have something I can bring about my end quickly...I'll just take your word for it.” She wanted to ask why he had it in for them but decided she'd find out soon enough.

Now, Ashi colored. Hyun had said the magic word again--girlfriend. It felt so good to be called that, she could almost forget that it was Hyun herself that ordered her beat in. “I suppose I could use some new clothes,” Ashi said sheepishly looking down at the tatters she'd left the palace in. She looked back up to Hyun her eyes seeming to say that she'd rather be nowhere else right now. “A piece would be nice, and I have learned some martial arts. I'll stand a chance, I think,” the princess said innocently. She wasn't going to be the helpless mob boss' girlfriend. She'd come bringing her own tricks up her hypothetical sleeves. “You'll see. I'll make it not just for me, but to prove to you that I can.”

Ashi watched as Hyun was running through every excuse in the book to not take her and she furrowed her brow, “If it's home, I'd best get used to it, right? Besides, I want to see you where you're most comfortable, where you don't have to be tough.” She turned the pages needing to only half read the words in the dialogue bubbles as she'd already read this particular issue several times. It was one that she never tired of. The more she thought about it, the more Hyun seemed to be a real life version of Zi. She was one to never take shit from anyone, the one in charge of the show, the one everybody wanted a piece of but instead it was her that got a piece of everyone else. Ashi nuzzled into Hyun's neck, moving her good arm so that it could wrap Hyun up. This was heaven, almost exactly how Ashi imagined when she thought of life with a girlfriend. “Yeah, Kia is still alive though, isn't she? I mean, she was in the last I've read of it, and I thought I read the series to completion.”
Old Posted 10-20-2017, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote