Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default New Commons - Sock Cult Edition!   #1  
Good Evening, Trisphites!

I know it's a bit late, but our weekly commons update is worth the wait! Today, we have socks, shoes, hair, and bows to show off!

First up are the long-awaited Just Socks in Threads. They come in every color and are just the perfect thing to warm your tootsies as the weather starts to turn colder. On the same note, we also have the Spot Socks, and the Inverse Spot Socks with lots of color options, if you feel like a little patterning.

In shoes, we have the brand new Platform Shoes in Eclectic Trends. They come in every color, complete with charcoal-black platforms and laces. Do I see -gasp- ORANGE AND BLACK? I do! Remember, Nox is coming up! Never hurts to have a lovely pair of stompers to match the season!

We have a lot of different hairs for you this week, too! The Disciple and Unworthy Disciple hairs give you a sophisticated grace - with an edge! Similarly, the Follower, Unworthy Follower, and Devoted Follower hairs give you an edge in whatever sort of holy [or unholy] war you might be waging. All of these - and their bangs - can be found in the Salon for a modest price!

Finally, we have a lovely hairband that might just remind you of Nox! It's the Chiroptera Adornment, with pretty wings that can carry you away! At least in your imagination! Find our little winged ribbon friend in Trinkets!
Old Posted 08-29-2017, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote