Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #33  
yeah ive noticed they've had a ton of issues.. ~sighs~ i missed all three head start days though it seems like ill miss the 4th as well =/ not like ill get to play much anyway but still!
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
they're pushing out a new version of the client in about an hour, to fix a lot of the bugs. hopefully things will be better then.
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35  
not sure if that'll fix my account saying i have no code that makes it able to go into head starts lol .. seeing as i was in the beta.. youd think itd work
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
were you in the beta from pre-order? if not i don't think you get the early access, even if you had a beta key.
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #37  
yeah i was in the beta, the team i was on won the hunger game thing x'D

but it says the account dosent have access thats why im confused cause i got a preorder code just to get into the beta >.<
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
the patch seems to be late.. so i have no idea what's going on. my game is running a little better now, after re-downloading. getting about 30 fps :D
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #39  
well thats good at the least ^^ maybe ill get to play someday lawl
Old Posted 08-27-2012, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I have a day off work tomorrow to get stuck in, finally. Though ive been sucked back into minecraft again >_>
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 06:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #41  
i think ill be working on my house design.. for the other server for minecraft today. Though id love to play guildwars but my account is still having a issue and their customer support still blows Dx
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
well.. i just blessed out the support people.. not that they read apparently but still i fell better -3- i got yet another automated reply with nothing to do with what my issue was that i spelled out in the title and 3 times now to them providing whatever information they needed.. im about to hook up this new scanner and be like heres the paper to prove it now fix it D< i missed all of the head start days because you guys can't read English apparently ... even though the usa support for ncsoft is in Texas
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #43  
from what i've heard NCsoft has been proving amazing support. someone even saying 150% support o-o

I'm finally playing it now. a nice little level 15 asuran ranger :3
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
My elementalist is now level 44. It's amazing how fast I can level in this game. I'm enjoying it immensely. *nodsnods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #45  
it's not about level in Gw though. I'm playing to explore more than anything, i don't care about my level. only at 20 so far. I'm a very casual player xD
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
So am I. I could probably have put another ten or so levels on, but I'm doing crafting, completing areas, and seeing all the dynamic events multiple times. *nodsnods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #47  

i just started a guardian to catch up to Kano's necro.. (like that';ll happen) but omg i ran up to something and was like o.O im sold gimme a shield nows <3

as far as support well I'm not overly impressed =/ I've been waiting for over a week now for a issue I submitted that is still not fixed lol.
Because of the issue i missed all of the headstart days and the stress test (seeing as it counted as a headstart). XD not that i woulda gotten to play much anyway but still

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I'm working full time and busy with moving and looking my internet. So im doing bad. Only 100% done two areas.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote