Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee Police Force
Default Ashu's Trisphee Fanfiction - Asura : Amaranth   #1  
Ashu's Trisphee Fanfiction "Archive"

Reserving. To be prettified.

Disclaimer: All NPCs other than Asura do not belong to me. I'm just "borrowing" them to put them in awkward/dramatic situations. :3

-----
Last edited by Ashurato; 01-12-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
List of Stories:

Title: Mirror, Mirror
NPC(s): Chamaros
Summary: Chamaros (male) reflects upon his current situation before he is called to battle.

Title: Wolf Moon
NPC(s): Darberus, Asura
Summary: The full moon does weird things to people, but more so with Darberus.
[CENTER]

Title: Amaranth
NPC(s): Asura, Male OC
Summary: She was alone in her existence and he simply wanted for her to learn. But when the Alti'ui expected a villain, she was more than willing to play the part.

-----
Last edited by Ashurato; 06-20-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #3  
Issue# 1 - Chamaros: "Mirror, Mirror"

Some say it’s misplaced arrogance. But only fools would be so idiotic as to mistake arrogance for what is plainly the truth.

So many… too many… have fallen prey to things beyond their grasp--fallen prey to ME. None of them are deserving. All they care about is what they see in front of their eyes, tangible and within reach.

Chamaros is neither.

This beauty of mine is a gift, not a curse. It protects me and paralyzes those who dare come too close. I have learned my lesson, bitter as it was, and I would never allow myself to be deceived by the caustic notion of love again.

“Mere mortals are much too easily swayed by their desires. It ruins families, devastates kingdoms, and kills gods,” I whispered to myself as I stood alone in the darkness of my tent, bereft of everything but my precious kimonos, fans, and a single mirror that reflected the somber lamplight.

Everything that meant anything to me was encompassed within this small room, hidden from the rest of the pitiful world. In this room, the war that raged outside meant as much as the dirt beneath my feet. No, less than that.

I was subservient before, but now, I fear nothing. There is the issue of the deal I had struck, but nothing could possible deal a keener blow that the shattering of my self respect. I was willing to pay any price and this beauty, this enchantment, was much more than I could have ever expected.

But…

I looked at the calm mirror on the other side of the room, slowly turned, and approached it.

There is something missing. “Why am I not contented?”

I was beautiful, but I must keep it hidden within this male guise. I can see, but only half as perfectly and the earth’s colors are dimmed in clarity. The voice that poured from my lips belongs to that of a stranger.

I no longer knew myself.

“And there is nothing wrong with that,” I smiled, but there was a sinister spark in the depths of my left eye. “Let time forget the me who was powerless and demure. I will kill thousands in this war, enough to satisfy HER.”

I raised a hand to the cool, reflective surface and my smile only grew wider. “I will not be satisfied until this mirror reflects who I truly am. I will shed these fetters… and when I do… woe to those who dare try to subjugate me once again.”

But for now, I hold back this demon, for General Zephyr calls.

Fin.
5/11/2010
Last edited by Ashurato; 05-19-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
NPC Fanfiction. Is win. Yes.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #5  
LOL! Lucid makes her Writing Forum stop on my thread. XD

I need to put up another one soon. Probably Darberus.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Fan fiction on NPC's?
*Saves this for later*

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #7  
It's beautiful Ashu <3

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
I can't believe you wrote about my NPC.
It's so pretty and simple.
It really captured who Cham really is.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #9  
*wiggles like a madwoman*

I've been wanting to write NPC fanfiction for a while now but never had the time. Chamaros was the first NPC DK said when I asked her to pick and boy, was I glad!
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
xD I hoped Taskal War NPCs would emerge, sooner or later, and it would be the best if theior creators made them emerge. xD So, bonus cookie points. C:
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #11  
Issue#2 -Darberus: "Wolf Moon"

It was like any other night in the Corrupt Encampment. The moon's light was bitterly cold and the wind was razor-sharp upon the solitary Gatekeeper.

These days, it seemed a rare occasion that Darberus was without visitors. Few would be so foolish to remain solitary in a world torn by war. Yet this night, no soul but the most foolhardy would dare seek his company.

The harsh, yet ethereally beautiful moon was full that day.

Darberus sighed as he turned pained eyes upon his tormentor in the sky, thankfully still obstructed by thick, dark clouds from shining upon him. His breath came short and misty in the frozen air. It was almost time. And like always, he was torn between annoyance and relief at his situation. But this particular night, despite clear warnings to leave him be, he was surprised to sense that he was not alone.

After all, there were very few beings suicidal enough to intrude upon his solitude at this time.

"Dear Asura, what are you doing up there?" asked Darberus as hint of exasperation tainted his voice.

Asura smiled down upon him with closed eyes from her perch atop the gates. Her pale skin and white clothes blazed like a beacon in the darkness. In a rare moment, her blades were sheathed. But she was never one to worry about enemies noticing her from afar--she welcomed it. "Good evening, Gatekeeper. How are you doing this fine evening?"

"I'm quite certain that General Zephyr had given strict warning about the dangers of being outside the gates tonight," said Darberus, ignoring the greeting and pointing his left lance towards Zephyr's tent. "You were present at the briefing this morning, so do not tell me you have forgotten."

"Oh, was I now?" Asura's smile widened. "I must have missed the part where it was supposed to apply to Captains as well."

"You should leave. Everyone knows that I am not myself tonight." Darberus tightened his grip on his lances when he saw three winged Divines approach from the edge of his vision. He let out a soft growl and turned his back on Asura to face the intruders. "Why are there Divines here at this time of night? Such horrible timing."

"It is because you are not yourself that I am here," whispered Asura to herself as she settled more comfortably on the gates and turned her face towards the sky. She knew that her interference was unnecessary. The look on her face turned positively gleeful as the clouds drifted off to reveal the moon in all its brilliance. Her eyes opened slightly to show the thinnest sliver of crimson. “What a marvelous show.”

It was extremely rare for Divines to attack in the middle of the night, especially for three of them to actually reach as far as Darberus’ gates. That they would attack on that particular day was even more suspicious. He was about to voice his thoughts, but as he turned to face his fellow captain, his words were stilled by the knowing look on Asura’s face and the brightening sphere in the heavens.

Darberus hissed as he felt his insides churn and his hackles rise. The lances slipped from rigid hands and he quickly fell to his knees, gasping for breath. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood as he vainly tried to keep the damning sound from erupting. But as his eyes began to glow, he was able to address Asura one last time. "Lady, did you have a hand in this?"

Asura's tone was light and her face remained serene, but her aura was deadly as she fully opened her eyes. "Ha ha... I wonder..."

The strident howl of a wild animal pierced the silent night, followed by a wind that bore the scent of freshly spilled blood.

-----

Darberus...

"In this filthy world, it is only the memory of your face that keeps me sane," mourned Darberus as he leaned upon the gate, cradled his lances on his lap, and bowed his head. He was finally alone, but the sun had already begun to peek over the horizon, painting the black sky the same vibrant red upon his hands. "What would you say if you can see how tainted I have become?"

Three bodies lay before him, torn so utterly asunder that one could hardly think that they were ever alive. This was the result of his immortal sin, his warranted punishment.

And yet it was also just another day, just another full moon, and just another kill.

“Salvation… seems so far away.”

Fin
5/19/11
Last edited by Ashurato; 05-21-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I like this piece. :). Not familiar with the Taskal war NPC's much but I think I can get an idea of both characters. Darberus and Ashura. Though I'm curious now who Darberus was adressing when he spoke at the end there.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #13  
Kehehe~ You might find out if you go through the old records there.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
*nods*

As one who loves to promote research on the history of Trisphee, I would suggest roaming the Past Celebrations (Taskal War events) forum for information.

It makes it easy to stalk NPCs that way... among other things.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #15  
I've read a couple, I seem to have issues finding some things but I'll just look harder. ;)
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
XD You've probably got a lot of Espy and Storm running around like crazy.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote