Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #33  
Thanks, found a bunch online. You're right, it doesn't cost that much. I'm glad. Just hope the battery doesn't die like last time.

Oh awesome, congrats. Nice Laharl Avi. FunnybI thought prinny when I saw the wings.
Old Posted 04-05-2017, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Yea I was thinking of his prinny form when I saw the new DIs >w> had to add them.. haha

I was so sad yesterday.. I was watching.. stalking.. my amazon purchases.. I switch to see how mom's purchase was going only to get a "YOUR PURCHASE WAS CANCELED" notif QnQ

They sent an email stating that they ran out of stock and I'll be refunded in 1-2 days.. DON'T SELL OUT ON MAH GAME D:<

Luckily I found the game for the same price ._.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #35  
I used to really like this series, I think I played all of the main games (and a bunch of the spin-offs), but Disgaea 5 I just could not get into at all. The characters fell really flat for me, the humor felt kind of forced, and there were just so many mechanics and systems with subsystems that even for a Disgaea game it felt overly complicated and just gave me a headache. I really enjoyed the one before, though (D2, I think it was).

Maybe I'm just getting old.

I can see you're really excited for it, though, DK. Hopefully you'll like it more than I did.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 04-06-2017, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I saw that Playstation Now had 3,4 and D2 for stream playing.. I tried it but found my internet was not powerful enough to do so.. so I wasted my Playstation Now trial ;-;

I can't live stream, I can't do the PS Now stream plays, I can't do anything with my crappy net D:<

Sorry to hear you didn't like Disgaea 5 ono The demo seems so fun.. except I CAN"T ENTER ITEM WORLD D:< mah game needs to get here.. >-> Item world is needed....

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-07-2017, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #37  
Great minds think alike. XD

Dang, stinks that is was out of stock. Glad ypuiable to find it though, pretty lucky.

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.

Oh dang that Stinks. I was in the same boat with FFXIV 14. Then later I get a better connection. You try a cord?
Old Posted 04-09-2017, 05:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
My stuff PC and PS4 is all ethernet hook up. Wifi signals are too weak for awesome things. I'm running on less than 5MBps internet speeds.. ;-; all speed tests come to about 3.8MBps

been trying to get mom to call and ask how much 10 or 20mbps would be ._. Cause if they are offering 60mbps for like 44$ and we're paying so much all ready, we should be able to have at least 20mbps

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-09-2017, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #39  
OMG I CAN CAPTURE PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM AND THEN SACRIFICE THEM TO LEVEL UP SQUADS (its not really sacrificing but meh I call it that) >w<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
What's your favorite Disgaea? I like the gameplay of 5 best, but the characters and story of 4 (especially Desco-related everything).
Old Posted 04-18-2017, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #41  
So far I've only played D2 and D5.. LOVING D5, SOO much more to do, and the fact that I can make my own Pocket Netherworld.. (I suck at making it though) I think I like D5 most so far. The female character isn't as annoying (to me) as Rozalin was.. But Sera is still pretty annoying. I adore Zeroken and Usalia <3 Killia I'm in love with >w< I'm at Episode 11 i think.

In D2 I only liked Adell.. (I have his DLC for D5) >w>

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-18-2017, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Seraphina has a really annoying laugh, I switched the language to Japanese to see if it was better but it was actually more annoying :x
I feel like Disgaea 5 gets too melodramatic at times, but Usalia's whole plot arc was so depressing... makes you feel so bad for the little bunny.

My brother's been playing D2 on Steam, where the DLC is built in, and he's pretty much been only using the DLC characters because he finds the normal ones annoying.
Old Posted 04-24-2017, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #43  
D2, LOVED Adel.. HATED Rozilin x'D

I tend to not like the female mains >w> then again I hated Adel's siblings too.. and Tink.. >->,

I think I use Adel, Plenair, Sapphire, the one that comes with Sapphire.. .. >w>,

Sera's laugh.. i hate that type of laugh.. then again that laugh always comes with that type of character haha..

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 08:33 AM Reply With Quote