Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #17  
Must've been either Pokémon Platinum or Pokémon SoulSilver.
Old Posted 01-17-2015, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Nintendogs & Cats was 3DS... that couldn't have possibly been the game you got with a classic silver DS. >.>
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-18-2015, 05:26 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #19  
I think there's some versions of Nintendogs and Nintencats for DS Lite. Not together, but separately.
Please click the egg(s) below!

Old Posted 01-18-2015, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
3DS was the first time cats appeared in the franchise. The DS ones were only dogs.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-18-2015, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #21  
Yeah, Nintendogs was the first one I got. That was on the DS Phat, the big silver one. No cats in that one! Lol, all that time spent speaking commands into that microphone and looking like a total dork. XD I think WarioWare: Touched! was the next one I got after that. Ah, good times. :D

Huh, odd to see several DS threads in the games forum. I guess there's a bunch of DS fans here? Hooray! My people!! =D
Old Posted 02-07-2015, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I bought my 3DS specifically so I could play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Before that I was on the original Game Boy (the old clunky gray one) and playing tons of games...including that Mario game shown on page one. Another favorite of mine was Kwirk. I guess I'm in the 'old' category too? Maybe? lol Now I really want to go pull out my old one and play some classics. Just need to dig up 4 AA batteries...>.>
Old Posted 02-12-2015, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #23  
I can't find my gray-brick Game Boy. :( At least I still have a GBA SP, so I can still play all of my classic Game Boy games -- with one exception: Kirby's Tilt and Tumble. The GBA SP cartridge slot is upside-down so the tilt sensors are oriented wrong.

Old Posted 02-12-2015, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I have two old ones, but I can only find one at the moment. It's amazing that they work after so many years. I think my dad has a Game Boy Advance, since I remember playing Pokemon Yellow and having a bit of color at one point.
Old Posted 02-12-2015, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #25  
Yoshis island, I miss it. ;C Got lost during moving.
Old Posted 02-21-2015, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
Pokemon Diamond or Animal Crossing: Wild World. Those were the DS games I was most excited for when I finally upgraded from Gameboy Advance SP to Nintendo DS.
Old Posted 10-27-2015, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #27  
My first DS was the 3DS XL and I still have it. I got it in 2015 on my birthday. And I have always wanted a DS since I was a kid but never got one. By my freshman year of college, I got one lol. My brother gave me his DS games and my first was Ocarina of Time. I feel such a newb in this but it's my first DS game I played lol.
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Time
on a DS Lite. Never really played any other game..Oh, I played Kirby (minigames, adventure galore. I dunno what the version was called) and Starfy. And that's it xD

Old Posted 01-08-2017, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #29  
Animal crossing and Story of Seasons for the 3ds
I got it late 2014 I think?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 01-08-2017, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh gosh... I got my DS in the fall of 2007 and when I bought it, I also picked up Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon Diamond (or Platinum, I ALWAYS forget which one it is), Spectrobes 2, and one other game that I can't remember right now. It was the first game system I ever bought new.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default Kirby Squeak Squad   #31  
My first game was Kirby Squeak Squad. I got it for christmas along with my first DS lite (which I still have). I liked it so much that I beat the game twice rather than once!

BTW, I also had a Megaman Star Force game and I wished for a sequel, but didn't get it because I couldn't find Mr.Boreal's old boss until last year. If it wasn't for the online guides, then I wouldn't have beaten that tough final boss by now. ;)

A similar event happened to pokemon Diamond, in which I couldn't find the TM for Defog until also last year. After that, I beat the Elite Four a couple weeks later with a Torterria, a Rapidash, a Crobat, a Staraptor, a Luxray, and a Gastrodon!
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 01-30-2017, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
The first games I ever played on console were Super Mario Land and Kirby's Dreamland. Of course this was way back in the '90s and I didn't even own a gameboy, just borrowed from a friend. First I actually bought was 999: 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Doors (basically an escape room game with a twist, and I still chuckle at some of the quotes).
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 04:41 AM Reply With Quote