Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lost in a Memory
Default Steam Autumn Sale   #1  
o_o any Steam people out there might be interested that there's a steam autumn sale this weekend... like a mini version of their awesome summer sale <.<;;

just giving a heads up, as I'm not on steam 24/7 and found out about it through my friend on facebook xD!

v.v finally got 'binding of isaac' (my big bro loves that game, so I hadda try it!) and 'terraria' :D... along with a few other indie games that looked cool.

Also, while I was surfing through the sale pages I found 'fairy bloom freesia' which is like a beat-em-up game with a semi-creepy ecchi storyline xD.. not sure if it's just that one character who's a little on the creeper side, but anyway.. it's actually really fun and cute little game. I think it was only like 3.39 or something with the sale :D. It's in an anime style which I thought Trisphee may appreciate knowing since there's so many anime fans here :P

^^ thought some people may be interested, anyways! happy gaming ~
There's nothing you can do
'Cause love's such a joke
Like a little jack in the box
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i am watching a run-through of binding of issac, it is really cool ^^
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Lost in a Memory
Default   #3  
it's all dark and twisty but hilarious at the same time x.x as far as the story goes..

i'm terrible at games like that, but it's actually really fun xD.. i keep going, "oh, i died, haha!" and all the items go to my very rich cat >.>;;
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
XD oh the things that get you in dark places, but anyway thankyou for the tip sweetie
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Lost in a Memory
Default   #5  
no prob bob :O
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 10:59 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm flat broke, so no game sale for me (I might need that three dollars!). I rarely do anything with Steam unless I'm actually playing something. I only have three games on it, though once in a blue moon I do peruse the wares, so to speak, but I expect any and all finds right now will go to Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition when it comes out. I spent *hours* on the original before a virus wipe killed my saves and I never got to finish it. Same thing happened with Icewind Dale. I'd like to see that one again since my old copy won't work on the new operating systems.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #7  
I hate steam, it makes me broke.
I got Witcher
Gmod
Limbo
Towns
To the moon

so far
Old Posted 11-23-2012, 11:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'm just -raaaaage- right now, because I realize I could've bought AC:B Deluxe for the same price as regular AC:B if I'd waited a week.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-23-2012, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Lost in a Memory
Default   #9  
@Espy not with steam, but I bought TF2 right before it went F2P -_-, i feels ya.

@Belial i know i hate steam so much too o_o I was so mad because I was between jobs with the summer sale and I still spent like 30$ ><... now I'm a little better off (2 jobs now yay :D) but now I'm just dreading if something comes up with the flash sale xD! I also bought towns and to the moon :) I also buckled and got Age of Empires III complete for 10$ >.>;;
Old Posted 11-23-2012, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
I know that feeling. I've bought several things right before they decided to drop the price. Kind of sucks when that happens heh.
Old Posted 11-23-2012, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #11  
I'm trying not to look at the sales because I know I'll end up buying something. They're just going to have a winter sale all December anyway and I'm trying to cut back on video games.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-24-2012, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

My husband stalks steam more than I do... though he did buy the four pack for Terraria and gifted them to two of our friends and than us. Though I think I like Minecraft better xD maybe thats just me.

Though for the sales I admit there are a few games I'd love to buy but don't have the money for anyway >w<

Old Posted 11-24-2012, 09:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Lost in a Memory
Default   #13  
I like minecraft better too :x .. it took me forever to realize in terraria that walls don't make a house somehow.. the.. dirt.. blocks do? xD haha but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Thank goodness no more creepersssssss o_o
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

eh i started modding my minecraft so i have plenty to do now :P hubby was like theres pointless blocks in Terraria and i was like theres a mod for that ;D

Old Posted 11-24-2012, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #15  
I'm not a big fan of the sandbox game genre in general, but I like Terraria better just because it looks nicer. >.>

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-24-2012, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
I love Steam...just I've stayed away from it so I'm not tempted to buy things....
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote