Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
you shouldn't be condemning it for things if you don't even know if they're true or not :P
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
but its so strange
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #19  
the gameplay is about 98% exactly like black ops 1, with the main changes just being visual things that don't effect anything.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
ducky buy me the game so i must test this theory...
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #21  
ahaha, yessir, I'll get right on that!

the way i see the game is like a large map pack with a re-skin included.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
lol... i dont even have halo 4... and my reason on why is bc its not made by bungie... makes me sad
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #23  
I sort of want to try Halo 4.. but I'm a PS3 guy :/
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
the gameplay is about 98% exactly like black ops 1, with the main changes just being visual things that don't effect anything.
Exactly my point... why pay $60 to buy a game that is EXACTLY the same as its predecessor? At least the Battlefield franchise expands and adds tons of new features with each game. Call of Duty is just, "Hey, let's change the perk system a little, add some new maps, and change some of the visuals, then sell it for $60 because people will buy it regardless simply because of it has 'Call of Duty' in it."

It just seems like an utter and complete waste of money to me.
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Exactly my point... why pay $60 to buy a game that is EXACTLY the same as its predecessor? At least the Battlefield franchise expands and adds tons of new features with each game. Call of Duty is just, "Hey, let's change the perk system a little, add some new maps, and change some of the visuals, then sell it for $60 because people will buy it regardless simply because of it has 'Call of Duty' in it."

It just seems like an utter and complete waste of money to me.
Well i can justify it by saying i have never actually bought a COD game before, so i'm fine with the $60 for it.
But considering the amount of new maps in it, if they were all just DLC for the first one it would probably cost about $60 :P
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 07:45 AM Reply With Quote  
God Biscuit!
I've really enjoy playing Zombies. I love the maps and I dunno I feel like it's easier for me than Black Ops 1 Zombies. Multiplayer is okay, my sister keeps going on about how the weapons are similar to MW3 but I never played it so I can't really complain lol I enjoyed the campaign. I liked the storyline and I love Woods!
Is no place safe?
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 04:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
just bought the game gonna play it for a few now... gonna let you know how i think of this call of duty game once play it

Edit: as i thought Overly hyped piece of shit... i mean wtf bouncing betties that you dont even step on and can be triggered in a 3 foot radius... and shotguns have no spread... and hackers already and no patches to ban them WTF
Last edited by hyjin; 11-24-2012 at 04:17 AM.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
LOL, bouncing Betties are pretty cool, and existing technology. you can go prone and they wont kill you.

I can't say I've seen any hackers myself on the PS3.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 04:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
the betties yes they are real... but you have to step on them to set off... and wtf is up with that if they enemy is right next to it and you set it off that they dont die from the explosion
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 05:09 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yeah, and its set slightly in the future where technologies have improved. Proximity. Sensors are a thing, so i can see them being possible to make today.

As for the lack of friendly fire... why the hell are picking on the betty? Not all the other much bigger explosions, kill streaks etc in all COD games that dont hurt the team who used them... its always been like that.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 10:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
no... in other cod games if a napalm strike, air strike, rolling thunder, or any other large explosion kill streak was called it did kill the person that called it in... and if you play on hardcore it can kill your team
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
wait, the bettys do kill you if you;re near them when they go off.. I got killed by my own multiple times today.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote