Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

The Rose Prince
Default Xenosaga anyone?   #1  
So I started playing Xenosaga all over again.
I only beat III
I never beat I and II because I was really young when I played them and always got stuck at a certain part and could never move forward. (Before I knew strategy guides existed)
For 1 I think I got stuck in a gnosis' body and for two I had to defeat this mini boss that was a blonde woman and I didn't grind enough so she 1 hit Ko'ed me plus I couldn't grind because once I shut my game off and turned it on I'd still end up having to fight her XD

So I was watching videos and realized how batshit insane Albedo is...

And how easy it is to ship the pairing of Albedo X Rubedo because Albedo is crazy and he totally loves the way Rubedo smells XD

But wasn't there one other person, the black haired guy? Albedo got regeneration/immortality Rubedo got..well..being super strong with red energy
What did that one other black haired guy get? I know he's still alive but...it seems he got the short end of the stick haha.

Anyways, how many of you have played the game? I don't know anyone who has I try to tell people that it is an intense game and that they should play it but its so old that no one does

Its like Dark Cloud, I love that game but of course its so old now whos going to play it?

AND SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS
FFFF I don't care if you gamers grew up playing your dayum PS3's get your hands on that amazing game PRONTO!

To bad the PS3 isn't ps2 compatible. That woulda made people still able to play and reach the jewels of games that the ps2 had given to the world.

Also if anyones interested in rping, I would love to rp Xenosaga-however I would like the pairing of Chaos X My OC (male X male though)
But I think it would be fun to fit into the roles of other characters.
Except Shion.
I hate Shion.
(But I've only played through three so far so maybe in the other games she'll round out to be better)
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 03:20 AM  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
I beat 1 and played a bit of 2 a few years ago. Even got a special ability for MOMO XD

And there are PS3s that are backwards compatible. They're older models, though

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 03:11 PM  
The Rose Prince
Default   #3  
I now that, I got one *WOO* But they are expensiveeeee and will raise so much in price because they don't make em anymore (don't know why they were AWESOME)
Awww, 3 is the best one you shoulda played that one D:
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 04:26 AM  
Webcomicker!
I had never played any of them until recently a friend of mine told me I should try them out, so I bought 1 and 2 but I've only played the first one for a couple of hours so far. @o@

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 12:35 AM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #5  
OMG. I love Xenosaga! I own all three and have played X1 five times or so. X2 was a real letdown in my opinion, but they definitely redeemed themselves with X3.

A lot of people hated the long cinematics, but I just absorbed them.

Oh... and to answer your question (as far as I know): Gaignun (Nigredo) has stronger telekinetic powers than the other two and can... well, if you haven't beaten (I think) X2, then I won't say anymore.

I've wanted to RP a Xeno rp for a while, but I got busy and my partner and I never started. Dx

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 04:03 AM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I've played all three but it was a while ago and I don't remember much of the specifics aside from getting caught up in the first one's card game ^^; I think the storyline wasn't well thought out at first but after playing all three I can see where it was going. I'm not going to say they were my "favorite games" but I don't feel I wasted time on them :3
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:49 PM  
The Rose Prince
Default   #7  
The third one is the best, you should play the first and second JUST so you can play the third one
OR you can skip all that and play the third one but to understand WTFS going on you are going to have a read a TON of text, and I really mean a TON XD

Yeah Xenosaga III is the best XD I didn't mind the long cinematics either! And Sei how did you do your hair its so cool :D
And I'd rp with you but I'd want to play as my OC (along with other canon chars.) And be in a romance with Chaos because I adore him! But my character would be male and Chaos is male to so it'll be maleXmale >__>;; XD

Its not my favorite game either but I thought the story was fairly good, except I don't remember much of it cept the end *sobs*
The end made me cry.
I WISH THEY MADE A NUMBER 4 D:< I MISS MY CHAOS!
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 03:31 PM  
Moderation Admin
My hair is from the Frostbite, which was a past monthly donation item from December. *nods*

I usually prefer male x male, seeing as... well, I'm of that persuasion. However, I don't know if I'd be a good chaos- he's so... balanced. xP

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 03:41 PM  
The Rose Prince
Default   #9  
Oh whoa thats cool! I want it XD

Oh XD Its alright, you could still try. If not I like others too XD And I'll have to think who'd I play since I haven't played Xenosaga in so longggg *is in process of playing 1 again XD *
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 06:47 PM  
Closed Thread