Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

King Tonberry
Default   #17  
It's definitely fun as a first time playing, but it has little replayability because it doesn't have much to it.I feel that the rehashings of the asylum and so forth only appeal to those with close quarter issues, and fear of what they can't see, and it can only be rehashed so much before it's stale. Definitely making a Marble Hornets-like experience, giving a story, and a story line with different choices as you progress can make for a better game. I'd rather not have the options of die or collect the notes and die. . . that's bs
Old Posted 11-12-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali_Namir View Post
Totally watching those videos and LOVING them!!! I'm actually thinking of watching more of his videos cause he's HILARIOUS!!!
Wait, are you talking about storpey, the British guy? If you are, I KNOW, I love him so much. ^^ His reactions and stuff are so amazing, I've watched so much of his stuff, now. He's an awesome guy because he loves interacting with his fans a bunch, too.
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
i'm watching you
Default   #19  
Oh, lord. This game...
I love creepypasta games, and this one is one of the best. It's scared the flup out of me on multiple occasions.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Oh, man, they recently released a new Slender game (I don't know if it's by the same people who made the original Slender, though), but it looks AMAZING. The graphics are phenomenal, and the gameplay is so much more in-depth than the first Slender. The main map for the game is huge, like, Battlefield-style map huge, and I'd like to say that the graphics are almost up to par with Skyrim's graphics. Holy shit.

The new game is called Haunt: The Real Slender Game.

Anyone interested in Haunt should totally watch this video. It's 40 minutes, but you can skim through the video just to get a feel for it. It looks like it also has three modes: Noob, Gamer, and Paranormal. Each thing affects flashlight power, map markers, how often Slender Man spawns, photos to find (I'm not 100% sure about that feature), and how soon nighttime will come (it starts out slightly bright out on Noob and Gamer).

Anyway, take a look at the gameplay:
Haunt: The Real Slender Game
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 05:25 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
creepypasta, download, slender, slender man, storpey