Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #1  
(Wrote this my self on another site under the user name Naku on the site called Crysandrea and on Roliana as Count Dracula)

FYI: Please tell me what you think of the fan fiction and if I should get my head out of my behind and post it up on fan fiction.net and go back to my writing again. I used to be so well known in that and I do miss it.

I sit here waiting for his return but I know he will not come back for me to raise our unborn child together. I look up at the moon and wish for his return but I hear them coming to take me away. I will curse them all I curse them all to death as I feel the shift coming as I jump out of the window and run away into the dark of night to hide.

Tamara woke up with a start then before she stood up and dressed then before she left the room then. She smiled softly then as she looked at everyone. "Morning." She said simply then as she headed into the kitchen then and started to work on breakfast then. As she served breakfast she stood there watching everyone from the door way then as she almost looked at them sadly. She jumped slightly then when someone spoke to her. "Tamara go sit down and join them."

Tamara jumped slightly then as the sadness melted away as a almost forced smile appeared on her lips then as she looked at the two people then that appeared behind her. "Hello Ren and Jeanne its good to see you." She didn't answer them as she turned and walked away but not before she patted Men there son as she walked away from them all then. She didn't notice as she walked away then that everyone was standing there watching her as she walked away from the smell of the food heading towards the back yard then.

I kept on running threw the night. I had to get away and get away fast before they can get out of the home and come after me. I look back and see there leader is coming after me one day I will get her for this one day I will kill the iron maiden. I ran until I found a cave that the moon was shining on. I found my safe house for the night just as I started to feel my labor pains start to kick in as I curled up to rest and hope they end soon it was to early way to early.

Tamara sat down on the porch steps as she looked over towards the rising sun then. "Your coming again aren't you." She muttered softly then before she leaned against the railing then and closed her eyes then. That's where she remained for some time as breakfast ended inside. Tamara didn't open her eyes until she heard screaming of the children she got up and ran inside as she saw everyone knocked out but Ren who was bleeding as he pointed towards the wolf that was on the table with Jeanne's throat in its mouth. "Save her."

Tamara stood there and looked at the wolf as she felt something with in her self she hadn't felt for some time. "Let her go." The wolf shook its head as it went to jump past Tamara with Jeanne still in the wolf's mouth then. Tamara bashed the wolf over its head then a vase. "Get out follower of the moon wolfs." She had a hold of a broken wood leg from the table as the wolf turned human then. The ex wolf now human stood glaring at Tamara with long black hair with strikes of gray threw it and scars all over the person's body as well to. The ex wolf turned towards Tamara revealing that the ex wolf is a female with scars all over her front as well to.

The ex wolf opened her mouth and spoke harshly then. "Stay out of this little shaman girl none of this has to do with you." She knocked the wooden leg out of Tamara's hand. "The Iron Maiden is coming with me for judgement and pungent as well." Ren had stood up and shoved Yoh's sword threw the wolf's heart then. The woman swung her hand back and smacked Ren into the wall then knocking him out. The woman reached back and pulled the sword out of her back then and dropped it on the floor then. Anyone who saw the wound they would see that it was already healing them self's. The woman reached down and picked up Jeanne again and turned coldly towards Tamara then who was growling and her eyes where glowing red by this time then. "Your still a weak little pup young one." She turned and walked out of the house then as she dragged Jeanne's unconscious body out the front door then as Tamara held her stomach as she slid down to the ground then as the soft "No." Came out of her mouth then as she was knocked out from the pain from her stomach then.
Last edited by Naku; 06-12-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I didn't go into labor yet the child had calmed down I knew she would be just like me. I had a dream last night she would be just like me. With long flowing pink hair that ended at just past her rear end. She would be just like I am now. A moon wolf one who would belong to the world of day and night. One who will never grow old and die we where now immortal. Though I wish I could see beyond to who my lovely daughter will one day marry as even now as I see my home burning to the ground. I wait for night to fall again I still wait for Hao Asakura to come for me and my unborn child. Tomorrow night I will go looking for him to see why he hasn't come for us. When I have sent word to him seven months ago he is going to be a father soon.

Tamara woke up later looking across from everyone as Anna was bandaging the others up. "Oh good your awake what happen to you Tamara?" Tamara blinked slightly then as she stood up and stumbled back some against the wall then. She braced her self there before she looked around the room at everyone then. No one was dead but everyone was hurt badly it was a lucky thing that everyone is still a live. She felt Anna watching her as she walked over to check on Ren then. He was still knocked out as Tamara patted him on his hand then. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly then. She stood and walked towards the door then but stopped she shook her head slightly then before she kept on walking away then. "Don't ask about this please." As she left the room then.

I looked for him for months out in this great big world. I looked and couldn't find him until I walked towards the Asakura home. I saw what Hao was doing to his family and I stood there stunned as I watched. I couldn't stop it I couldn't do anything but stand there and watch. Me being almost nine months pregnant could do nothing more then to watch Hao being killed and locked away. The next morning I went and asked the Asakura's about Hao's lover back in my home town aka I was asking about me and didn't want them to know it was me. They told me he slept with a lot of women though he hated human kind he hated what they could be come evil dark and twisted. And they didn't care about some woman he slept with back then the child wouldn't be his anyway. I was angry and pissed I beat that poor person to death. I turned and waddled off to give birth alone and heart broken some where no one could find me again.

But they weren't going to let Tamara go on this and Yoh and Anna went after her. Anna grabbed her arm and Tamara shook her off hard then. "I said don't ask me about this please." She headed towards the front door then and walked outside then. She sat down on the front steps then and looked towards the trail of blood that lead towards the side of the road then. She didn't hear the door open behind her but she spoke softly then. "Yes I know where they took her Ren." she said sadly then. "But if you know your son Men will be with out a father." She looked back at him then with her sadden eyes then. "Do you want that Ren?" She watched him shake his head slightly then. "Besides I know the moon wolf's." She stood slowly then before she walked towards a puddle of blood and she knelt down beside of it then. She felt his eyes on her the whole time then as she dipped a couple fingers in what was Jeanne's blood. She lifted her blood coated fingers towards her face then as she spoke. "She will be dead by the time you could get anywhere near the front door." She heard him ask how she knew this as she looked at him then. She opened her mouth then and stuck those blood coated fingers into her mouth then and licked them clean before she removed them and stood. "Because I am one of them." She said simply then as she stood there with her eyes glowing blood red then.

I gave birth and wash my daughter off then gently then. I smiled softly then as I wrap her in a clean blanket. I kissed the top of her pink haired head of hers then. "Welcome to this dark and evil world my little princess. We will make the Asakura's fear us as we end there lives one by one and those's who are there friends as well. We will rule this world Tamara we will take control of this world as I gain more followers my little princess." I smiled down at her then. "Death to all Asakura's." I had a wicked smile on my face as I settled down in front of a fire to rest for the night then.

Ren stood there with a shocked face as he watched Tamara lick his wife's blood off of her fingers then. "Your a shaman not one of them."

Tamara shook her head slightly then as she looked at him sadly then. "My mother was a normal female who was jilted by a man who she thought loved her. He left her pregnant and a lone in the world and for some time in the past that Iron maiden was hunting her down and she was the one to kill her back then." She sighed softly then as she walked towards the house then. "Jeanne is already dead Ren she was dead the moment that she moon wolf had her in her jaw." She walked inside then and headed towards the stairs then. "Yoh you should take your family and go everyone should run." She walked towards her room then.

Today I have gained five new members to my group. all woman who have been hurt deeply by men in the past. They look at my now two year old daughter and wonder why I have a child at all when I want to kill not only the Asakura's who are the first target but all of Shaman kind as well even not the human world as well. But taking out the other groups would be not for a while yet first be the death to all Asakura's. I sighed softly then before I went back to there training ah my little princess is going so well with her weapons of choice and the other weapon's as well to. She will be a wonderful killing machine when she gets to adult hood I can see it now my little goddess of blood.

Tamara had packed her things as she came down the steps then. Ren was handing his son off to his sister Jun as she came down the steps then. She went to move past to head out into the big new world alone as her hand was grabbed and pulled back inside. She turned to look right into Ren's eyes who glared down at her then. "You will take me to save my wife Tamara and maybe I will not kill you where you stand now." He said harshly to her then.

Tamara looked at him then as she spoke softly to him. "And what will you do to me if she is already like I said dead?" Her look towards him turned cold then. "Will you try and run me threw with your sword and try to kill me like others and my self have tried to do many times before." she sighed sadly then. "I will take you as far in as I can Ren. But if I say we turn around and leave then we turn around and leave." She said simply then. "We might just have to leave your wife there anyway if there to close together around her. It would be bad for me to get captured but it would be really bad for you Ren." She sighed softly then.

Ren looked at her funny then. "Why would it be bad for you to be captured Tamara your won of them?"

Tamara looked at him then. "I may be the daughter of there leader but I am also an Asakura on my fathers side Ren." She saw the shock on his face then as he pointed towards Yoh's dad's picture then before the mask. Tamara shook her head slightly then and pointed towards a painting that was done of Hao. "My father." She said softly then.
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #3  
I can see she is ready for her first mission today. I have done what I can for her. She will now set off and kill all the Asakura's so I can ready to kill everyone else now.

Tamara guided Ren towards the place that the moon wolfs had gathered.they had a cross up that had Jeanne nailed to the cross like Christ was. She waited to see what they would do to Jeanne and to see if she was still alive to. She didn't see any movement from Jeanne but she made sure they stayed there as they waited. She saw her mother still young and beautiful as she was the day she was born. Tamara saw her mother walk up to Jeanne and took a ax from someone and started to chop Jeanne a part. Tamara grabbed Ren and put a hand over his mouth when he went to shout at them then. "Shh! Ren she's dead already." She whispered into his ear as her mother threw parts of Jeanne to her pack as they started to eat Jeanne then. "We should go before we are spotted.

Ren felt Tamara pull at him but he didn't want to leave he wanted to save his wife. He had wanted this all to be a bad dream and that tonight when he went to sleep that this would all be over and his wife would be back home with him and there son. But he knew this wasn't a dream it was real as he was yanked away from the cliff edge then. He turned and stood face to face with wolf's they held Tamara down with there paws and where growling at him as well. "Tamara some help over here would be nice." Ren stood there and watched as Tamara sighed and shove the wolfs back hard then as he watched her stand up and turn from human to wolf. He was surpised seeing her go into a white wolf with blood red eyes. He didn't see the shock on the other wolfs before he knew it when he did turn his head then he saw the other wolfs down on the ground groaning. He blinked slightly then as he was now seeing a naked Tamara next to him. "Now would be a great time to go." He said as simply then now agreeing now was a really good time to go." He headed towards the car then and got in as he started the car up and started to drive then. "Put something on Tamara." He said simply then keeping his head and eyes forward then.

Tamara sighed softly then as she muttered then about someone being a prude. She waited to make sure they weren't being followed. She reached back and grabbed shorts and a tank top and put them on quickly then. "You should get out of town quickly Ren. There going to know I was there and you where to." She said simply then as she looked out the window then as she started to think about where she could go once she made sure Ren got away to his son safely then.

Ren drove to the air port before he finally spoke to Tamara then. "Where are you going to go Tamara since I don't think your going to go back there and why didn't you ever go back in the first place?"

Tamara sighed softly then. "I didn't go back for a few reason's. I never asked to be cursed like I am Ren. I know my mother will cage me up if not go for the Asakura's her self with the pack if I didn't stay and protect. Besides I didn't want to kill them I still don't want to and can't." She looked at him sadly then. "I am an Asakura after all." She kissed his cheek then. "Be safe Ren get going."

Ren blinked slightly then before he shook his head slightly then. "If you can't find a place to go Tam then you can stay in China."

Tamara smiled softly then as he had gotten out of the car then. "Thanks for that Ren I will think about it. And good luck with your son."

Ren smiled as he nodded his head slightly then. "Thanks." He said softly then as he walked away then.

Tamara remained in the car as she watched Ren board the plane then and took off into the sky. She waited for a few moments then before she started up the car and drove away then.

"You will always be on the run aren't you Tamara?

"You should stop running daughter."

Tamara smiled softly then though sadly as she looked out at the road a head of her then. "Now is the time to morn now is the time for planning and hoping everyone stays safe for the time being." As she drove away then.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Two years went by and Tamara was working in the states making money. She blinked slightly when she was walking down the street when a wolf crossed her path then. "I don't know where they are leave them and my self in peace."

The wolf laughed at her before it spoke to her then. "You will finally finish your mission or die those are the choices the high queen has given us all. Kill them or die those are your only choices Tamara princess of the moon wolf's." The wolf turned and walked away then into the dark of night then.

Tamara went back to the place she was living and packed her things and sold the place before she headed towads the airport then. She booked a plane towards China then she was told there was a plane already waiting for her then and a note. She smiled softly since it was from Ren he had been keeping an eye on her and left a plane for her to come join them in China then and he would see her soon. She smiled as she got on the plane and left for China then.

Hours later Tamara had gotten off the plane in China she had gotten in the taxi and drove a long then. Her eyes looked out the window as they drove a long then. "Its a wonder." She said softly then to her self then as she looked at everything then as the taxi came to a stop then and her things where unloaded for her then. "I can handle it from here." She said sweetly then as she stood at the food of a really tall mountain then. She grabbed her things and started to make the trek up the mountain then.

A couple hours later she stood outside the door then as she looked around then. She didn't hear anything she didn't see anything really. She walked towards the door then and knocked lightly then. For a while there was no answer nor was there a response anywhere either. So she knocked again when the door opened on its own then. There was no one on the other side of the door then as she dragged her items inside and shut the door behind her then. "Um hello?" She said simply then as she still didn't hear anything at all. "Strange." She said simply then. "Anyone here?" There was still no response at all. "Ren, Men, Jun?" She called out as she walked further into the house then as she stood there looking around then. "Its me Tamara is anyone here?"

Tamara stood there quiet for some time with no reply came from anywhere no feet came running towards her or stomping towards her then. "I wonder what happen then." She said softly to her self then. She locked the door behind her then as she moved her things away from the door some before she started to walk threw Ren's house then as she called out every time she entered a new floor or before she walked into a new hallway. "Its me Tamara is anyone here?" She was even some times calling out "Ren, Men, Jun are you here its me Tamara."

Tamara looked around for hours finding no one here at all no blood no smell of blood either. Even in the dark she could see it was as if there had been no one here for days if not weeks. She walked towards a window then and looked around from where she was then. "What happen to you?" She said softly to the wind then before she turned and kept on walking then she found Ren's desk then and sat down in his chair then. She ran her fingers across the desk top then as she stared at it then. "What happen during those two years." She laid her head down on Ren's desk then and closed her eyes as she fell asleep then and started to dream then.

Two years ago Ren returned home and ordered everyone to pack only what they would need for a few weeks a month at the very least. He walked over to his desk and stood looking at his empty chair then as if there was someone sitting in it that only he could see. "I'm sorry father." He said softly then before he looked at the picture of his wife then with there then new born son Men. "I'm sorry Jeanne I couldn't save you I tried though you where dead long before then were you not. Please for give me and the others as well to." He turned to walk away then before he stopped and looked back at the picture then. "And help Tamara decide what she is going to do for us all." And with that he walked away then.

The dream faded as she sat up then and opened her eyes to see the ghost of her father and the ghost of Jeanne standing before her then with other ghosts as well around the room then. "Now is the time Tamara to stand up and fight with those you care about instead of running from them and hiding."
Old Posted 06-18-2012, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #5  
Tamara sighed softly then. "I don't have anyone to fight for dad." She said softly then. "I have friends yes I will agree with you on that. But not someone I am spossed to be with. My heart isn't pulling towards anyone as it did before." She sighed softly then. "They are all safe are they not Jeanne?" She asked her then.

Jeanne nodded her head slightly then. "Yes there well even my little Men is alright. They all want to return home and live on like normal. But as long as your mother is out there as a threat then my son can never return home then now can he Tamara?

Tamara sighed softly then as she shook her head slightly then. "Love was my mothers down fall dad and that has been my down fall for now." She said simply then knowing love is the key on having the upper hand over her own mother. "Dad I can't do anything about it right now." She looked up at her father sadly then before they both kissed her on the forehead then as she fell asleep on Ren's desk then.

Tamara woke up with a start as she looked up at Yoh and the others then. "Oh hi." She said simply then as she sat up in the chair then. "How have you guys been?" She asked them simply as she looked from Yoh to Anna then. She noticed Ren was there as well as he walked around them to stand over her then to stare her down. "What I came and I'm here?"

Ren grabbed a hold of her nose as she slapped his hand away then. She glared up at him then as she rubbed her nose then. "Your lucky that is the least of what I would do to you Tamara. You waited two years just two years before you got your butt on that plane and came here you should have came sooner people have been dieing even just getting hurt. Just because you couldn't get your butt on a plane and come here to share with us how we can take down your mother if you so are not going to go and do it."

Tamara sighed softly then as she smiled softly then. "I'm the only one who can stop her Ren." She said simply then as she stood up and walked over to the book shelf then. "If I can find what my mother never had then I will have the strongest thing I can fight for." She said simply then as she turned and faced them then. "Love is the greatest thing to fight for it makes you stronger then anyone else. Its the one thing in all these years she never allowed her self to look for after my father's death or his betrayl of her either." She looked sadden then as she slid down the book case then. "The one thing I don't think a basturd child like me will ever locate in all the world no matter what year or century I live to see. I will never find that one strong powerful thing."

Everyone was quiet for some time then before Men walked into the room and walked over and hugged Tamara then. "I love you." He said cutely then before he kissed her cheek then.

Jun stood in the door away and smiled softly then. "He tells everyone he loves them."

Men looked back at his auntie then and shook his head slightly then. "Not true auntie I grew up since then." He said simply then before he smiled brightly at everyone then.

Tamara hugged Men then as she giggled softly then. "That's being cute Men." She kissed his cheek then as she remained where she has been sitting for some time then. She let Men go and patted him on the head then. "Who's to say after I deal with my mother and end our curse I will still be a live after the fact Men." She stood up with a sigh as a ghost guided her to her room then. She could hear them speaking behind her about how they could help Tamara find love even if it was for a short time.

A couple days later Tamara was being tested by Ren and Yoh to see how good with a sword she was. She knocked out Yoh first sending him right next to Anna as she stood with a smug smile on her lips as she stood facing Ren then. "And you said I be rusty Ren."

Ren was really glad when he got knocked down then that the sword that Tamara had in her hand was a practice sword. "Yeah guess I was totally wrong there Tamara." He said with a rather funny smile on his lips then. He grunted slightly then when Tamara tripped then and landed right on his chest then. "Ouch." He said simply then as he pushed Tamara slightly back then so he could set up then not noticing that he had pushed Tamara into his lap then.

Tamara sat where she was blushing then. "Sorry." She said simply then.

Ren looked at her then. "Its alright Tam." He patted her on the head then before he noticed where she was sitting on him then. "Lets see where else you may or may not be rusty at." He said gently then.

Tamara pushed him back down as she stood up then. "I am not rusty at anything Ren." She said simply then as they got into hand to hand combat then.

Ren had gotten knocked down again then as he looked up at Tamara then. "Really when did you practice?"

Tamara smiled down at him then. "Every time people went to sleep or very early in the morning." She said with a cocky smile then. "Besides I'm older then you Ren so I had longer time for training." She stood up then and held her hand out for him to take.

Ren took her hand in his then and let her help him up then. "No kidding." He said simply then before he bent his head and kissed her on the cheek then near her lips then.

Tamara stood stunned as she looked at him then stunned as she moved back from him then. "Ren." She said softly then "I can't." She turned and ran out of the room then.

Ren stood stunned then as he watched and let her go then. "Tamara?" He called out after her then as his sister came into the room then and bonked him on the head then.
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote