Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delightfully Overcaffeinated Rodent
Default September DI Release!   #1  
Discussion - Link link Oh a Link!

It was a cool, breezy day and he knew he should get to work getting ready for his new release but he just didn’t feel like it. He’d been spending the last week and a half or so enjoying the warm weather and having lots of fun, but perhaps a bit too much; he knew he had to find a balance in his life again and maintain it. It’s what his parents would expect of him and he didn’t wish to disappoint them.

With a begrudging sigh he rose from his slumped position behind the counter and downing a half dozen cups of coffee, he headed outside all perked up and preparing for his latest announcement. “Heya everyone, I hope you’re all doing great today cause you should since I’ve got new stuff out today! Included as part of my new items are Ecitsu, which displays the balance between classy and casual all while emulating an air of judicature, Buffalump the horned bovine of great might that can strike fear in all who come near, and the Harrowing Harbinger, with it envelop yourself in bones and cloths as you become one of the living dead.”

This month’s items are as follows.

Ecitsu
Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Twigg
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Buffalump
Designs - Fenris
Pixels - Monmon, Twigg
Recolors - Gallagher, Ashy
Previews - Gallagher

Harrowing Harbinger
Designs - Batty, Espy
Pixels - Twigg
Recolors - Gallagher, Nexess
Previews - Arikana

“C’mon everyone. Time to buy my new goods! As usual, they will remain available until October 2nd. So get them while you can!!”
Old Posted 09-02-2013, 07:23 AM Reply With Quote