Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #3297  
=u=
I love how even though I am at home a majority of the time, the only time to myself that I get is at night...when I'm tired and just want to rest.
>n> It might mess up my sleep schedule, but I might just try napping again...since no one here at home cares what I do for most of the day I guess..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-26-2020, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ngl, I'm exhausted and can't wait for today to be over. I got tasked with like 3 different things to get done all at once and it took me nearly half an hour to get on break after being told to go on one because I kept getting stuck trying to help customers.
XP
Old Posted 06-04-2020, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3299  
My lower right eyelid feels weird. =.o
Gonna take it easy with the screens today maybe.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-13-2020, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I'm gonna say something really shitty and selfish. It's mostly just because I'm tired and in a bad mood and not meant to be negative toward anyone.

Anyway, shitty thing over. Plz don't hate or judge me for being a selfish bitch please. ;>.>
Old Posted 06-17-2020, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3301  
literally nobody is even helping me with a friend who is an alcoholic.

nice to know that i'm only there to give free therapy, i guess.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 06-18-2020, 10:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Me: Whines online about feeling unappreciated on my birthday.

My boss: anyway, here all that vacation time you should have accrued for your last 4 years here, in the form of a massive check and also you still have over 330 hours of vacation and sick pay available to use(combined. they're shown separately, I just combined them for dramatic effect.)
And a last minute staff meeting! (Bruh. There's a cake on the kitchen countee with a towel over it. I'm a Ravenclaw for a reason, I know that it's a birthday party.)
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 06-18-2020 at 01:01 PM.
Old Posted 06-18-2020, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3303  
wait, it was your birthday? my mum's bday is on the twelfth of june.

Old Posted 06-19-2020, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Nah. Today is. They just had to do the birthday thing yesterday because the boss was taking today off.
Haha so many June birthdays!
Old Posted 06-19-2020, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3305  
eggless banana breab is pawssible. might be kinda crumbly.

Old Posted 06-20-2020, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
@#$^*(^$##$% website updated in the middle of me trying to order something and now it's not even available to ship. so i found it on etsy. exact size fabric i was looking for, but like 2x as much as i wanted to pay for it. (on the other hand, it was less than what i would have paid for 2x as much fabric as i would have gotten if i could have ordered it online.... XD )

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 06-20-2020, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3307  
>U> I confess...
I sometimes act out whatever I'm listening to with kung-fu, punching, headbanging, drumming and lil' dance-y wiggles and bounces...in the car...while I'm driving.

Why am I confessing this?
I have no idea! <X'D
Because I'm somehow hoping someone will find this hilarious and relatable and I'm not alone and guilty in having fun with music and being sorta reckless in the process.

Old Posted 06-20-2020, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
So there was this really cute dog that showed up in our neighbor's yard and he's very friendly but he didn't have a collar. We couldn't take him in because of all the cats we have, though he did walk away after getting some attention. :( Hope he finds someone.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-21-2020, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3309  
How is 45 seconds of shoulder taps part of a beginner friendly arm workout? How?!? Because I only manage about 2 taps per side before my arms start to give out. Maybe 3 per side if I really want to push it, forget going for 45 seconds!
XD
Guess I gotta work harder and get some muscles built.
And should probably try to figure out a proper, healthy meal plan...
Old Posted 06-25-2020, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Doing them on an incline might help when you're starting out. That way you can also focus on maintaining good form.
Old Posted 06-25-2020, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3311  
See....but the video which clearly states as being "for beginners" doesn't tell us that. Anywhere. At all. Not that I'm arguing your advice because it's solid and I agree. Just...I think something like that should be included in the intro of the workout video(s). Because tbh 90% of all the person's "beginner" videos that I've seen are more like advanced beginner to intermediate to me tbh.
It's like she just assumes that beginners have already been working out and know correct form.
XD

I mean...I really only download a lot of them because she had some fun dance workouts that I enjoyed, even though I don't have the skill to do a lot of the body roll motions and I don't feel comfortable doing jumping moves (because...apartment), but they're still good cardio.
Might find someone different for true beginner friendly (and hopefully apartment friendly) target area workouts though.
Old Posted 06-26-2020, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
It seems that way for just about everything when it comes to teaching for some. Like even cooking, if you're a beginner they still can unintentionally skip the basics because it has become second nature to them and they forget.

In case you're open to suggestions, I've seen Fitness Blender frequently recommended. It sounds like it might have some options. Sydney Cummings might be the one I heard about having apartment friendly videos. But I can't speak from experience on either of those since I do my own thing.
Old Posted 06-26-2020, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote