Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Jellosexual
Default   #81  
wait, there was already a contest like that about me

are you lethargic wizard????
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Nope. But you know what they say, great minds think alike.
I was thinking of hosting a game about impersonating celebrities. But any willing user could put themselves up as tribute too. See if anyone can impersonate them.
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #83  
Reminds me of User Appreciation 2017.

Old Posted 09-22-2019, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Those are wonderful avatars.
And the idea would be similar to that, but with celebrities besides users. *Though impersonating users wouldn't be frowned upon as long as it's in good spirit.
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #85  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
On a second note, are there ever item design contests? Where users can create items and compete with one another? Or is that a bit too much of a hassle considering how many items are already on this site?
the general rule with this is that while we have no issues running them, the staff member running it must be a pixelist that is willing to pixel the winning designs, or a staff member that has gotten the agreement of a pixelist that's willing to do the designs. we don't run user item designs without first having a pixelist lined up to bring the items to completion.

so typically, if we're having one, you'll see glitch running it.

in a similar vein and worth noting is that, from time to time, we have Slap-It events, run by myself or Francs, where users can request patterns or designs to go on a commons item or set that's been chosen to be the subject of the given Slap-It event. You'll find previous examples in Threads with the Snoozy pajama set, V-N-T shirts, and the original Slap It shirts.

Old Posted 09-22-2019, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I can't believe I forgot about the slap-it t-shirts...

Oh crap, Hi welcome! I has several tabs open and didn't realize what thread this was until after I hit submit.

Stalking mdom is a popular hobby. Kind of like birdwatching, but much more colorful.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #87  
Oooh. A "Slap-It" event sounds wonderful. Do people go around slapping each other to further the merriment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
I can't believe I forgot about the slap-it t-shirts...

Oh crap, Hi welcome! I has several tabs open and didn't realize what thread this was until after I hit submit.

Stalking mdom is a popular hobby. Kind of like birdwatching, but much more colorful.
All good. At this stage it feels like all boards are just random nonsense boards to try and get boxes and chat with one another. Thank you for the welcome. (:
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
You're not terribly wrong about the random chatting all over the place. Events are always nice like that though, everyone is extra chatty. Makes stacking back Au easy.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #89  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
You're not terribly wrong about the random chatting all over the place. Events are always nice like that though, everyone is extra chatty. Makes stacking back Au easy.
Yup. Too bad I'm far too lazy to expand out side of the event boards at the moment. Get maximum chatting in. Because every time I try and change my avatar and go to shops, I realize just how much a good avatar will set be back. (-50k probably haha)
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
It goes faster than you might think to amass Au. Especially if you play the forum games at all and keep chatting often.

Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #91  
Right on. Might have to hop back onto the game boards then. Got to get that cash money if I want all the items forever from this site!
Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
The game boards just tend to move rather quickly. You don't make a lot of gold per post, but you can post so much more often.

Old Posted 09-22-2019, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #93  
mdom kinnie.

oh shit i'm an mdom kinnie too
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Ah, the game boards don't seem to be going as fast as the event boards at the moment. Plus I run out of creative ideas to post very quickly it seems. ):
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #95  
Did someone give this thread a 1 star rating? How dare! XD
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
What's so bad about a one star? Means it's a super star thread. (8
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote