Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #33  
i call it 'class' cause that's basicly what it is , clases and group sudie tyoe things
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
posted in the rp. Ian's havign soem intersestin gfever dreams... even if i havent posted those yet XDXD
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #35  
Hooray for fever dreams! I'm getting ready to start working my way up the list. I might not finish all of them before I have to start getting ready, but this evening I will definitely finish those that I haven't caught up in. ^^
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-04-2018, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
hey what's up?? how's life been??
Old Posted 07-11-2018, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #37  
Hey lovely! I'm so sorry! I got super super busy this past week because I wound up at a friend's house whose husky happened to start giving birth literally as she was getting ready to drive me the hour and a half home, so I was there for a few days. Gonna see what I can get up today before another friend from out of town gets in. I'm beginning my writing quest now! Thankfully, these friends will go to bed early and I'll have the evening to write my little heart away.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-14-2018, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I can Play Mavrik and his higher ups in his ranks. you coudl play hsi foot soilders?? and one or two higher ups to make things even??
Old Posted 07-15-2018, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #39  
I'm down for whatever! I'm not even worried about keeping things even xD I just didn't know how we wanted to arrange that. Should anything happen while Taka and Aren are fucking about outside the city walls?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-15-2018, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
XD hmm well i was thinking that while Taka and Aren are out... that some of Mav's goones could come to teh apartment building... liek trying to either find Taka or Ian... cos i can see Mavrik wanting to get Ian back XD. Lile Mavrik' teird of trying to replace 'his boy' XP and Ian was the one out of them both that knew the layout of the city districts XD.

I kinda want Taka and Aren to run into a Runner or two... or more likly the guy that Ian and Aren left for dead their first time out bitten and turned, still traped by the bear trap XD
Old Posted 07-15-2018, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #41  
That could work if you plan on royally fucking them, lol. If that's the goal, then perfect! Ian can't fight back at the moment and Tristan has been coddled and wouldn't be able to really fight back.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-15-2018, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
yeah. though the guys i sent afer them are dumb....they will find the brothers apartment... but the brothers are in Aren's apartent... so they won't find the brothers...
Old Posted 07-15-2018, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #43  
That makes perfect sense, actually! Especially because of the fact that they would have no idea that it was a lad named Aren that they are rolling with now. I'll be posting in a bit. I have to grade a paper ._. But heyyy I'm getting paid, so there's that.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-16-2018, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
woo i can't wait for your post ^^ yeah Mavrik's info on Ian is a bit behind the times.... so they are good for now... but Tristan will defiantly tell allt eh adults after they get back, and his brother might panic a bit.
Old Posted 07-16-2018, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #45  
Well, you've got a post up now :3 Sorry, I had to work on my project to prepare for today's meeting with my adviser. The meeting went splendidly, by the way! I just picked up another job so we'll see what my schedule turns into x.x

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-19-2018, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
sounds good! I have a job now, part time so i don't know my full shedual yet! but i will try my best to keep upwith th ereplies!! ^^
Old Posted 07-22-2018, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #47  
That's okay by me! I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now, so post when you can, and I will do the same! That said, I really like this rp and I'm sorry I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like, but I'm really trying. :3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 07-25-2018, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Im working on a post now!!! finaly have a day freeXD
Old Posted 07-31-2018, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote